Flight 93 crash fantasy

the question wasn't "how hard is it to plant evidence" and your statement regarding that is completely irrelevant unless you have some evidence it was planted.
OK. Do you think this black box was photographed where it landed, or where someone put it on the ground?

P200066.jpg

What a coincydink! The "flight recorder" lands on top! Out in the open..All by it's lonesome.. I bet in the history of ALL recorded airplane crashes THAT has never happened.. not once..as in NEVER.....!!!!!

GAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!!!! Some of you people are WAY beyond stupid and gulible..:lol: :lol:

Nothing suspicious THERE...move along...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh ya... and as Colombo would say..."There is just one more thing M'ame"

If Y'all believe that there was a crash and a fire sufficient to "vaporise" a 757 ..the paint on your fake Flight recorder and all the rocks surrounding it would be charred beyond recognition. That Flight recorder was never in a fire...

Case closed...

Even if it had been charred in a fire and cleaned up they would certainly not have the means to do it out in the field where it was "found".

You flight recorder pic is a fake...end of story!

THATS IT?!!! :lol:
thats your evidence? you dont like the PICTURE?!!!! :cuckoo:
No that's not just it. I'm just getting started. Just shows your impatients. :cuckoo:

Since you responded, do you think this black box was photographed where it landed, or did someone put it there on the ground?

it shows my WHAT?!! :lol:

i dont care if it was photographed were it landed, whether it was uncovered, whether the person that found it walked it over to the nearest person with a camera or anything else.

where is it claimed the photo was taken where it landed?:cuckoo:

it doesnt really fucking matter, jackass. it shows shows the minutia you fucking idiots go through to try to justify your preconceived conclusions.

again i ask you.... WHERE IS YOUR PROOF IT WAS PLANTED?!! :cuckoo:

No that's not just it. I'm just getting started. Just shows your impatients. :cuckoo:

Since you responded, do you think this black box was photographed where it landed, or did someone put it there on the ground?

i dont care if it was photographed were it landed, whether it was uncovered, whether the person that found it walked it over to the nearest person with a camera or anything else.

it doesnt really fucking matter, jackass. it shows shows the minutia you fucking idiots go through to try to justify your preconceived conclusions.

Where is the evidence it was in a fire that vaporized a 757?

how could they recover 95% of something that "vaporized"?

How could they recover a flight recorder in a horrible firey crash with absolutely zero evidence of any heat damage?

The only way THAT recorder was in THAT crash is if there was no fuel burning thruout the wreckage. It's painted moron. I could char a spot on it with a cigarette lighter.

I have no idea what really happened there but I know a lot about what heat does to metal and painted metal and you can scoff till you are blue in the face. That recorder was not in a fire. Denying THAT fact makes YOU the crazy one not me.

How could they recover a flight recorder in a horrible firey crash with absolutely zero evidence of any heat damage?

The only way THAT recorder was in THAT crash is if there was no fuel burning thruout the wreckage. It's painted moron. I could char a spot on it with a cigarette lighter.

I have no idea what really happened there but I know a lot about what heat does to metal and painted metal and you can scoff till you are blue in the face. That recorder was not in a fire. Denying THAT fact makes YOU the crazy one not me.
everything you said there is the opposite of the truth
thus you didnt say a single fact

I don't really care what you think. You have shown time and time again to be a fool that is more interested in trying to win debates with repeticious multiple posts that add nothing but your stark immaturity to this and most other topics don't agree with. You notice that I have not particpated in this thread. I just happened to see the picture of the supposed flight recorder and decided that some reason and physical rationality needed injected into this discussion as to it's likelyhood that it was in a fiery crash and that possibility is zero.

Carry on fool. There is nothing to debate on the point I made.

I don't really care what you think. You have shown time and time again to be a fool that is more interested in trying to win debates with repeticious multiple posts that add nothing but your stark immaturity to this and most other topics don't agree with. You notice that I have not particpated in this thread. I just happened to see the picture of the supposed flight recorder and decided that some reason and physical rationality needed injected into this discussion as to it's likelyhood that it was in a fiery crash and that possibility is zero.

you were wrong
you are the most immature person of this message board
:lol:

you were wrong
you are the most immature person of this message board
:lol:

I don't deny holding my youthful spirit close and protected. There is a big difference between us though. My spirit was never broken. Sure..I'm flippant and glib occasionally my irreverance is not hidden. You on the other hand have been crushed at some point in time and that is truly sad. You mistake maturity for someone with a broken spirit that always doubts..plays the safe bet.. Never speaks a thought that may appear off the beaten track. I know you have them ..everyone does..you are just too afraid to express your curiosity. I can't blame you for what life or someone you tried to respect did to you.

My young mind and your pubescent bullying are not the same thing sport. I know you think they are..they are not. I would like to offer you sympathy but that would be wasted..your child like ways have been destroyed and replaced with meaness and cynisism. I know miss spelled..I don't give a fuck! I care about everything and don't give a fuck about anything.. You care about nothing and desperately give a fuck about only how you believe others see you. But like I said telling you is a waste of time because you have been making excuses for yourself for so long since you were torn down that all you have left is your selfish defense of what even a child knows is not defenseable.

Thanks for the neg rep. It is a fair reminder that I should know better than to participate in any thread your pathetic bitch ass punk attitude is prevelant.

Last edited:

Pretty funny. You demand proof, then in the next breath say you don't care about the evidence and it doesn't really f'n matter. Talk about :cuckoo:

There is no proof that can show that the flight recorder was not recovered at the scene of the crash of flight 93.
If you'd just have patients and answer my questions, you might see the evidence.

Back to that first photo of the black box. Do you think it was photographed where it landed, or do you think someone set it down there?

how could they recover 95% of something that "vaporized"? Edited By Intense
Right, how could they recover that much of something when photographs of the scene after the alleged crash, but before the cleanup began shows nothing even close to that amount. Talk about :cuckoo:

Last edited:
how could they recover 95% of something
Right, how could they recover that much of something when photographs of the scene after the alleged crash, but before the cleanup began shows nothing even close to that amount. Talk about :cuckoo:
you PoS., you edited what i said to make it seem different
The king of adhom attacks is bitching about a little snarkiness?! :lol:

I get it, skeptics are allowed to act however they want to, but truthers have to act in the most upstanding behavior. Gotcha champ.

Btw, anytime you want to show proof of that 95% claim...

Forum List

Back