Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Oh what the hell? Why wait for an answer. I'll just share it.

The GROUND at the spot of the crash was reclaimed mining land.

For example, the following snippet gives a great simple straightforward explanation of WHY the initial appearance of that crash site makes it look ALMOST like an empty crater. (In reality, as everybody but the lying Troofers can PLAINLY see -- the hole is not even remotely empty.)

* * * *One of the things that has caused a great deal of confusion and speculation about the crash of Flight 93 is the "entry," if you will, of the plane into the ground. As I said in part two, Flight 93 slammed into the ground at approximately 585 mph. I learned a great deal about strip mining while in the Shanksville area, i.e., what strip mining does to the soil and surrounding area. The easiest way I can describe it is to picture a bed with a blanket on the mattress. The mining company basically lifts the blanket, meaning a large area of top soil, extracts the ore and then lays the blanket back down. The result is that when Flight 93 hit the ground, it didn't break up like you see in other aviation disaster photos. * * * *
Asking Questions at the Flight 93 Crash Site -- Part III

And when the "empty hole" was explored, look what they found there:
crater2_s.jpg
-- among many other things.
you should have waited :p

hi retired:

How does it feel to be deluded beyond our collective abilities to fathom???

93crash2.jpg

there are no body parts and plane anything you idiot :)cuckoo:). The retired guy was duped by an empty hole ...

crater-stahl.jpg

oh yeah! Look at all of that jetliner debris :)confused:)!!!

Right! A 100-ton jetliner is hiding under the green grass in the empty hole that was already there on april 20, 1994 (click here)!!!

17-93.jpg

oh yeah! The 100 tons of evidence was buried under the green grass 'and' the rest bounced out of the empty hole to land in the woods some 250 feet away!!! What a moron :)cuckoo:)!!!

flight 93 fraud

retired guy is just talking and running through his obvious 'delusions' again without one shred of evidence for anything. This is reason #7 that the usa 'is' definitely worthy of utter destruction off the face of the earth ...

Gl,

terral

not that the fucking pathetic lying scumbag troofers are the world's least persuasive dipshits or anything, but the "empty" holes that turdball triumphantly points to in the very images he offers aren't -- uhm -- empty. :cuckoo:

In any event, i hereby wage one positive rep to the first person who correctly identifies the nature of the ground at the spot of the crater left by the crashed flt. 93.

I guaran-fucking-tee that turdball and rimjob and id-eots and the other dishonest retarded scumbag troofers will not be able to identify why the question even has import.
landfill

;)

strip mine.

Oh what the hell? Why wait for an answer. I'll just share it.

The GROUND at the spot of the crash was reclaimed mining land.

For example, the following snippet gives a great simple straightforward explanation of WHY the initial appearance of that crash site makes it look ALMOST like an empty crater. (In reality, as everybody but the lying Troofers can PLAINLY see -- the hole is not even remotely empty.)

* * * *One of the things that has caused a great deal of confusion and speculation about the crash of Flight 93 is the "entry," if you will, of the plane into the ground. As I said in part two, Flight 93 slammed into the ground at approximately 585 mph. I learned a great deal about strip mining while in the Shanksville area, i.e., what strip mining does to the soil and surrounding area. The easiest way I can describe it is to picture a bed with a blanket on the mattress. The mining company basically lifts the blanket, meaning a large area of top soil, extracts the ore and then lays the blanket back down. The result is that when Flight 93 hit the ground, it didn't break up like you see in other aviation disaster photos. * * * *
Asking Questions at the Flight 93 Crash Site -- Part III

And when the "empty hole" was explored, look what they found there:
crater2_s.jpg
-- among many other things.
you should have waited :p
Yeah. I know. :razz:

not that the fucking pathetic lying scumbag troofers are the world's least persuasive dipshits or anything, but the "empty" holes that turdball triumphantly points to in the very images he offers aren't -- uhm -- empty. :cuckoo:

In any event, i hereby wage one positive rep to the first person who correctly identifies the nature of the ground at the spot of the crater left by the crashed flt. 93.

I guaran-fucking-tee that turdball and rimjob and id-eots and the other dishonest retarded scumbag troofers will not be able to identify why the question even has import.
landfill

;)

strip mine.
that was USED for landfill

Not a single one of the believers can explain how in less then an hour the super secret US Government managed to plant all the body parts and plane debris. Most of it BURIED in the earth from the crash. As I understand it the Cockpit was found in the woods were it bounded to after breaking away on impact. And if that is correct then the bodies of the flight crew or who ever was in the cockpit would be mostly intact.

How exactly did the Government shoot the plane down, recover the nose and cockpit and delivery it to the fake crash site in less than an hour? How did they bury so much plane debris and body parts in the crash site in less then an hour?

Or are you claiming that even the local fire and rescue were in on the great lie?

Where is the proof of this recovered cockpit? I have never heard anything regarding this...
Additionally, how the hell was the cockpit found if the nose was reportedly driven into the ground at 500mph?
We were always told that the plane nearly disintegrated.
A recovered cockpit would surely be a smoking gun in your favor but where is it?

Not a single one of the believers can explain how in less then an hour the super secret US Government managed to plant all the body parts and plane debris. Most of it BURIED in the earth from the crash. As I understand it the Cockpit was found in the woods were it bounded to after breaking away on impact. And if that is correct then the bodies of the flight crew or who ever was in the cockpit would be mostly intact.

How exactly did the Government shoot the plane down, recover the nose and cockpit and delivery it to the fake crash site in less than an hour? How did they bury so much plane debris and body parts in the crash site in less then an hour?

Or are you claiming that even the local fire and rescue were in on the great lie?

Where is the proof of this recovered cockpit? I have never heard anything regarding this...
Additionally, how the hell was the cockpit found if the nose was reportedly driven into the ground at 500mph?
We were always told that the plane nearly disintegrated.
A recovered cockpit would surely be a smoking gun in your favor but where is it?

If you follow the links from here;
Rumors of War: Photos of Flight 93's Wreckage Released

It will take you to some pictures of parts of the cockpit, as well as the last 'black box' recordings from the flight.

from the link;

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Photos of Flight 93's Wreckage Released

Just in from Fox News: Photos of Flight 93's Wreckage Release along with transcript

In the last few minutes before United Flight 93 crashed into a rural Pennsylvania field on Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers aboard the plane ordered passengers to "shut up" and "sit" as they issued a terrifying message: "We have a bomb on board."

Federal prosecutors seeking the execution of Zacarias Moussaoui on Wednesday figuratively placed the jury aboard the doomed flight when they played a recording in which the hijackers were heard giving orders to the passengers. Read the story at Fox News.

So the only thing keeping you from believing that Flight 93 crashed in the way described in the accident report and the 9/11 Commission Report is that there was a DC9 that went down in the Everglades that was similar in terms of speed and the engines were photographed and in the case of Flight 93 they were not?

No. The continued forthcoming of many reported "witnesses" and otherwise respectable people making claims otherwise. I feel that it is not right to disregard them and deem them as all "crazy" or liars. The list is massive.

Additionally, it is the added stories of findings of cockpits and bodies intact...the absolute contradictions to the stories and the comprehension of the utter contradictions of seeing what the media/gov showed that day compared to what people are claiming now.

So the only thing keeping you from believing that Flight 93 crashed in the way described in the accident report and the 9/11 Commission Report is that there was a DC9 that went down in the Everglades that was similar in terms of speed and the engines were photographed and in the case of Flight 93 they were not?

No. The continued forthcoming of many reported "witnesses" and otherwise respectable people making claims otherwise. I feel that it is not right to disregard them and deem them as all "crazy" or liars. The list is massive.

Additionally, it is the added stories of findings of cockpits and bodies intact...the absolute contradictions to the stories and the comprehension of the utter contradictions of seeing what the media/gov showed that day compared to what people are claiming now.
sorry, the list is MINOR
and then the deviations are typical for eye witnesses

sorry, the list is MINOR

Every event that has had eyewitnesses show us that there are always different accounts. One of the videos that eots posted had a physcologist talking about that saying that different people remember the same event in different ways because we all process things based on what we are familiar with. That might be one reason there different accounts.
There has been reports since the events of the debris field from flt 93 and the number of identified bodies they found.
I would hope pictures of those bodies are NOT posted on the internet to satisfy the curiosity or perversions of anyone. The reports of the bodies being found however; have existed since the day it happened.
I gave you a link that will take you through at least 3 different news agencies and in the process to photos of the remains of the plane, including what was left of the cockpit. i think it is unreasonable to expect to find "the intact cockpit".
I only call people crazy or liars when they prove that that is what they are.

sorry, the list is MINOR

I disagree. The numbers are growing and there are even many ex-government/military people who are at least starting to question.

Regarding the entire scale, a few polls suggest that One Third of Americans believe there was some kind of previous knowledge or believe that it was an inside job altogether:
scrippsnews.com/911poll

As everybody knows, Two Thirds is a powerful number in this country. I'm sure it will get there in due time.

sorry, the list is MINOR

I disagree. The numbers are growing and there are even many ex-government/military people who are at least starting to question.

Regarding the entire scale, a few polls suggest that One Third of Americans believe there was some kind of previous knowledge or believe that it was an inside job altogether:
scrippsnews.com/911poll

As everybody knows, Two Thirds is a powerful number in this country. I'm sure it will get there in due time.

Well, your poll is 4 years old. There are more recent polls that show thatthere are about 6-7% of the american people that think 911 was an inside job, and about 35% that think the official report was manipulated to protect the government from accusations of mishandling it, and about the same that think the report was botched a to some degree.
But that is a long way from "One Third of Americans believe there was some kind of previous knowledge or believe that it was an inside job" to believeing there are issues in some form with the report or the way the report was handled, and believing that 911 was an inside job are not the same thing.
And, despite what you are claiming, the number of doubters is not growing, it is staying about the same, except for the group that thinks it was an inside job, that group is shrinking.
It is not likely that 2/3 of the American public will ever believ 911 was an inside job. There IS a likelihood that at some point in the future, there wil be another investigation.

Last edited:

sorry, the list is MINOR

scrippsnews.com/911poll

bullshit
that poll does not claim one third thinks it was an inside job
but that the government had some knowledge that wasnt passed on
and yes, everyone knows this except for fucking troofer disgusting pigs

sorry, the list is MINOR

scrippsnews.com/911poll

Well, your poll is 4 years old. There are more recent polls that show thatthere are about 6-7% of the american people that think 911 was an inside job, and about 35% that think the official report was manipulated to protect the government from accusations of mishandling it, and about the same that think the report was botched a to some degree.
But that is a long way from "One Third of Americans believe there was some kind of previous knowledge or believe that it was an inside job" believeing there are issues in some form with the report or the way the report was handled, and believing that 911 was an inside job are not the same thing.
And, despite what you are claiming, the number of doubters is not growing, it is staying about the same, except for the group that thinks it was an inside job, that group is shrinking.
It is not likely that 2/3 of the American public will ever believ 911 was an inside job. There IS a likelihood that at some point in the future, there wil be another investigation.
you type faster than i do
LOL

sorry, the list is MINOR

scrippsnews.com/911poll

But that is a long way from "One Third of Americans believe there was some kind of previous knowledge or believe that it was an inside job" to believeing there are issues in some form with the report or the way the report was handled, and believing that 911 was an inside job are not the same thing.

I'm not too sure what polls you are looking at but it appears that the greatest consensus of consistency were the polls a few years back:
infowars.com/articles/sept11/poll_only_16_percent_believe_gov_on_911.htm
fromtheold.com/news/911-unbelievers-growing-momentum-2010031016882.html

Furthermore, please provide a latest poll.

What does 6 years mean? It's not like there has been an influx of additional information that proves or further debunks.

Forum List

Back