Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

the official story does not say a fighter plane passed over secs after an explosion

neither does anyone in your video, the only ones that metion it in your video say they didn't see it.

welcome back dude! I knew you could come back to the world of reason, see i stuck up for you and said you were just misguided and not like the other truthers.

It's been dry here, is that it, is the bong empty?

the official story does not say a fighter plane passed over secs after an explosion
and none of them said it was a fighter plane either

fighter plane missed flight 77 by a couple minutes. was there one in the vicinity of flight 93?
no
there was a white private jet(similar to a lear jet, but i'm not sure if it was one or not) that was asked if they could see flight 93 by ATC

Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist. We begin by putting "Flight 93" into your http://www.altavista.com search engine to find this at Wikipedia.org:

Wikipedia.org Website:

93crash2.jpg

Everyone here can look up all the “Flight 93” pictures you want and find many pictures of the empty hole in the ground. Even the tiny little 20-foot diameter hole shows grass growing on all the slopes.

P200057_1a.jpg

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

LetsRoll.org

Notice the vegetation and grass which has overgrown the crash imprint already! This is what most might assume are the wingtips and the tail fin imprinted onto the ground. Yet they are completely over-grown with grass! And grass and vegetation is also seen growing on the sides of the burning pit walls! This must be some kind of new Sunni Muslim Prairie Grass, which is able to grow back in minutes! This shows that a large portion of the imprint of what we were told was Flight 93, was made long before 911! And that the owner of this property is a key witness, and a probable player into what really happened on 911! This crash site was pre-made, and shows no wreckage, nor burning jet fuel. Two staples of every airplane crash before 911! The owner of this property is one of the players in 911!

There you can see the grass growing down into the little hole in this video where someone has dumped a load of garbage to set a small fire. Below that movie you see this picture with my notes:

crater-stahl.jpg

The photographer appears to be crouching down in the hole, but our eye level is still on the same plane as the hood on that fire truck. Some people actually believe this little hole is 35 feet deep :0), when you can see the hole cannot possibly be more than just four feet deep. Any engines or black boxes the government claims were found here would be planted 'after' this grass was later removed. This link and Fox News Report tell the story.

What Really Happened:
Flight 93:

Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media

An article detailing Flight 93's last minutes was briefly available at dailynews.yahoo.com on 9/11/2001. It [does] not fit the official story of the last moments of Flight 93 and rapidly disappeared from news websites, but it can still be found at the web archive: It was reported that a missile was heard before the crash: Debris fell from Flight 93 nearly six miles from the crash scene . . . human remains were found miles from the crash scene . . . light debris was found eight miles from the crash scene . . . and the following footage proves Flight 93 did not crash in a single piece but came apart in midair and scattered over a wide area . . .

Must see rare footage = <...NBC News Report.

The military refused to rule out a shoot down on September 15, 2001... ...and the Washington Envoy to Canada says Bush ordered a shoot down . . . What else is the government concealing about 9/11?

Go to the What Really Happened Website and verify all the evidence for yourself against the documented pictures here to realize MANY people have been DUPED by Senor Bushie from the very beginning.

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

The grassy depression can be seen in the 1994 U.S. Geological Survey photograph here to prove the Bush Administration has been lying from the very beginning. What we need is some hard evidence for WHY some Americans continue to believe Flight 93 crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, besides “Because Senor Bushie told me so . . .”.

GL,

Terral
I live and work just outside Pittsburgh. On thast terrible day, I was at work and my boss was home just a mile an a half from the crash site in Shanksville. He heard the crash. Debris littered his front yard. A colleague of mine (another Environmental Engineer) participated in the initial investigation of the crash site.

These people and my own eyes confirm that flight 93 did actaully crash in an empty field just outside Shanksville.

To suggest otherwise is, of course, foolish at the least, irresponsible at its face and whoilly disrespectful of the terrible loss and tradgedy of that day.

I never post in this forum. Now you know why. I know the truth and deeply resent any re-write of tha facts in order to make an imbecilic point. You should be ashamed, but that's not my judgment to make. It's God's.

bullshit..

Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist. We begin by putting "Flight 93" into your http://www.altavista.com search engine to find this at Wikipedia.org:

Wikipedia.org Website:

93crash2.jpg

Everyone here can look up all the “Flight 93” pictures you want and find many pictures of the empty hole in the ground. Even the tiny little 20-foot diameter hole shows grass growing on all the slopes.

P200057_1a.jpg

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

LetsRoll.org

There you can see the grass growing down into the little hole in this video where someone has dumped a load of garbage to set a small fire. Below that movie you see this picture with my notes:

crater-stahl.jpg

The photographer appears to be crouching down in the hole, but our eye level is still on the same plane as the hood on that fire truck. Some people actually believe this little hole is 35 feet deep :0), when you can see the hole cannot possibly be more than just four feet deep. Any engines or black boxes the government claims were found here would be planted 'after' this grass was later removed. This link and Fox News Report tell the story.

What Really Happened:

Go to the What Really Happened Website and verify all the evidence for yourself against the documented pictures here to realize MANY people have been DUPED by Senor Bushie from the very beginning.

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

The grassy depression can be seen in the 1994 U.S. Geological Survey photograph here to prove the Bush Administration has been lying from the very beginning. What we need is some hard evidence for WHY some Americans continue to believe Flight 93 crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, besides “Because Senor Bushie told me so . . .”.

GL,

Terral
I live and work just outside Pittsburgh. On thast terrible day, I was at work and my boss was home just a mile an a half from the crash site in Shanksville. He heard the crash. Debris littered his front yard. A colleague of mine (another Environmental Engineer) participated in the initial investigation of the crash site.

These people and my own eyes confirm that flight 93 did actaully crash in an empty field just outside Shanksville.

To suggest otherwise is, of course, foolish at the least, irresponsible at its face and whoilly disrespectful of the terrible loss and tradgedy of that day.

I never post in this forum. Now you know why. I know the truth and deeply resent any re-write of tha facts in order to make an imbecilic point. You should be ashamed, but that's not my judgment to make. It's God's.

bullshit..

christ, eots, that has to be the rebuttal of the year.

bullshit..

christ, eots, that has to be the rebuttal of the year.

I debwunked him...

Greetings to All:

Wikipedia.org Website:

93crash2.jpg

P200057_1a.jpg

LetsRoll.org

crater-stahl.jpg

What Really Happened:

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

GL,

Terral

bullshit..

Slackjawed thinks that comment is way over the line.

i talked with nosmoking before, and know that he tells the truth both about what he does for work and where he lives.
The rest is not something I know, however; nosmo makes no unreasonable or outrageous claims.

It would seem to me if you really wanted to find out the truth, when you came accross someone who claimed to have been there or to have known someone who was, you would find out anything you could from them instead of pissing on their head right off the bat.

>slackjawed shakes his left index finger at eots and says<

for shame for shame for shame

it was a little story void of substance ..detail...full of hearsay and assumption...

it was a little story void of substance ..detail...full of hearsay and assumption...

I can accept that, much better.
still, if he was willing to talk about it, which he had not done before, why not exploit that and get as much info as possible?

If your actually looking for truth, it would seem so.

you are just jealous because you don't have any co-workers, you jobless ignoramus. (or any friends)

It absolutely would be a treasonous act with the inclusion of a dug crater, centralized smoldering area, designed scenario, and a complete lie to deceive. For if the plane was shot down, the Shanksville crash site would have a much different view...would it not?
Furthermore, the great lengths needed to create such scenario in such little time would imply foreknowledge.
Having them shoot down the plane and being forthright by telling the truth...
has way less implications than them saying it crashed, creating the scene that it crashed but to only one day possibly have it proven that it was a lie.

I can accept that, much better.
still, if he was willing to talk about it, which he had not done before, why not exploit that and get as much info as possible?

If your actually looking for truth, it would seem so.
that is the key word

he ISNT looking for truth

It absolutely would be a treasonous act with the inclusion of a dug crater, centralized smoldering area, designed scenario, and a complete lie to deceive. For if the plane was shot down, the Shanksville crash site would have a much different view...would it not?
Furthermore, the great lengths needed to create such scenario in such little time would imply foreknowledge.
has way less implications than them saying it crashed, creating the scene that it crashed but to only one day possibly have it proven that it was a lie.
ah, shitstain trying to act like he doesnt already have a conclusion

Just for the record, i am certain that flight 93 crashed tragically in a field in Shanksville, PA on 9/11/01.
I am also one who believes a plane hijacked by terrorists hit the pentagon on the same day
I also believe that 2 planes hit the world trade towers on exactly the same day.

I believe there are justifiable reasons to question the events that led up to those things happening, as well as valid reasons to question the methodology used to investigate the events of that day.

I firmly hold the belief that it is one thing to question the events of 9/11/01, and quite another to spread lies or propaganda about the events of that day.

I am strong in my belief that to intentionally spread lies, propaganda or to spread information that one does not know for certain to be true is treason against the United States government, it's citizens, and does an immeasurably cruel disservice to the survivors of those who died as a result those events.

just sayin.........

you are just jealous because you don't have any co-workers, you jobless ignoramus. (or any friends)

here is fizz having to resort to his imaginings of the opposing posters life
that couldn't be further from the truth...considering who I am with at this moment ..it is comical

Additionally, a mere question does not deem the lack of empathy nor disrespect. There is no greater cancer to the critical thinking mind than that of Dogma.
With all due respect to those who claim they have proof of the plane crashing, conversely there are those that refute. To be closed minded on this matter because of assumption alone is exactly the reason why some of the most atrocious events manifested themselves throughout history. A time where people can't even question is truly a step back in civilization.

There are lists upon lists of witnesses at both ends of the spectrum that state different claims...we should at least be civil about it.

Once again, you are pathetically helpless to reply with anything concise or meaningful. My reply is a logical response to the notion of it being shot down yet, still having a "crash site".

Once again, you are pathetically helpless to reply with anything concise or meaningful. My reply is a logical response to the notion of it being shot down yet, still having a "crash site".
if i have misread you, it will come out in time
but as of this point i dont see anything that says i have

Forum List

Back