FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

Stop acting like a helicopter parent who needs to protect their baby.
No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

Trump stepped in it and today is trying to right his mistake.
You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

Let Trump own his mistakes for fucks sake
I don't defend Trump when he does something that is indefensible.

He should never have said it. Period.

Slip of the tongue or no.

Lots and lots of misstatements by Democrats to point out.

It is amusing though to watch the left orgasm over this talking point they have been promoting since the phony "Trump colluded with Russia" talking point came out.

Trump is no longer leader of the free world (opinion) - CNN

Of course he isn't. He is a puppet for a murdering thug in Moscow. Now....the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

He was "placed" in the Oval Office to destroy the relationship between the US and its European allies....He is doing a great job and in the process propping up his hero...the murderer named Putin.

And Repubs are complicit to his crimes.....They are going to suffer the wrath of the US voter in November. They cannot hide form complacency and empowering an obvious agent of a foreign adversary.....They WILL lose Congress....trump assured that yesterday.
You jackasses say that Trump is doomed every time he does or says anything. Yet he outsmarts and whoops you all the time.

russian national athem - Yahoo Video Search Results

hope yall are happy now...how much clearer does it need to be that trump is a putin pawn?

Finally changed it from

upload_2018-7-17_18-55-28.jpeg

No president has ever been perfect and every action they take or statement they make does not require you to come running to their defense.

You should do the same. You don't have to argue with every leftist nitwit. All you accomplished is fueling the argument.

It is amusing though to watch the left orgasm over this talking point they have been promoting since the phony "Trump colluded with Russia" talking point came out.

Defend? Should never have said “it”? Slip of tongue? Are you mad?!?

It is YOUR official position. As a nation.

Jesus...

Trump is the leader of the US.

The free world bullshit is just Americans over inflating our value globally.

Bring our soldiers (international cops) home. Let the world stand on their own two feet.

STAND FOR THE ANTHEM AND SALUTE COMMUNIST LEADERS -

the Trump Way

upload_2018-7-17_17-59-7.jpeg

How many times today do you think you retards will bring up “57 states”?

This is the president who made a big stink about football players taking a knee before the anthem. Oh how that was disrespecting the service of those who fought for freedom. But yesterday our President may have well taken a knee and bowed to Putin while throwing Americans who work to keep our country free under the bus.

Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
Maybe the president is exactly as compromised as he looks.

By Michelle Goldberg

No matter how low your expectations for the summit between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin on Monday, it was hard not to be staggered by the American president’s slavish and toadying performance.

On Friday, the Justice Department indicted 12 members of Russia’s military intelligence service for a criminal conspiracy to interfere with the 2016 election and hurt Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The same day, Trump’s director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, gave a speech about America’s vulnerability to cyberattacks, particularly from Russia. “I’m here to say, the warning lights are blinking red again,” he said, comparing the threat to the one that preceded Sept. 11.

But standing beside Putin in Helsinki on Monday, Trump sided with the Russian president against American intelligence agencies while spewing lies and conspiracy theories. “He just said it’s not Russia,” he said of Putin’s denials. “I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.” Continuing in a free-associative fugue, he asked, “What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the D.N.C.?” referring to a debunked right-wing claim about a former Democratic I.T. staffer. “What happened to Hillary Clinton’s emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn’t be gone so easily.”

Perhaps the most sinister part of the news conference was Trump’s seeming openness to a deal in which F.B.I. investigators could question people in Russia in exchange for letting Russians question Putin critics in America. Putin referred specifically to associates of his arch-nemesis Bill Browder, a businessman (and British citizen) who has succeeded in getting seven countries, including the United States, to pass laws punishing Russian oligarchs suspected of corruption. (The Russians who met with members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016 wanted to discuss this law, the Magnitsky Act.)

Opinion | Trump Shows the World He’s Putin’s Lackey
How sad that you feel the need to justify your disdain for our centuries old nation by pointing at a current political figure.

Shallow

Are the Obamas being interviewed?

View attachment 205562 The world is responding today to the embarrassing Helsinki disaster of Trump’s.

Newspapers around the world have reacted to Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin’s performances at the Helsinki summit, and are united in their assessment of which world leader came out on top.

In the US, several papers went in hard on Trump. The New York Daily News accused the president of treason. Its front page featured an illustration of Trump holding hands with a bare-chested Putin and shooting Uncle Sam in the head with a gun in the other hand.

The Washington Post’s headline is: “Trump touts Putin’s ‘powerful’ denial”. The paper says Trump handed the Russian president“an unalloyed diplomatic triumph” during their summit as he refused to support the “collective conclusion” of the US intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

The New York Post ran with the headline: “See no evil”.

'Putin's poodle': newspapers declare Trump a traitor after Helsinki summit

What a surprise, every leftwing rag had their “Putin wins” headlines ready for print before the meeting even happened.
Yeah blame Trump throwing America under the bus on “ lefty rags.”
You have no idea how stupid you look do you.

Not one regressive has come up with a quote of President Trump “throwing America under the bus” or anything else equating to “treason”. All you can do is parrot what your globalist masters instruct you to say in their propaganda.
Yeah, stupid regressive Paul Ryan.

I understand the desire and the need to have good relations. That’s perfectly reasonable. - Paul Ryan.
Um..you do realize that the whole world knows the rest of his quote...right?

Kind of like how a person says he understands the need for a puppy to chew, bit still does not allow the puppy tp schew the furniture...

He's so fucking out of his depth. Putin's still laughing.

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election

Our President is not just a liar, but he is a cowardly liar

He grovels in front of Putin and proclaims he trusts Putin’s claims over his own intelligence

Then when he returns home to justified outrage, he says the opposite
View attachment 205579

View attachment 205580

It’s not just his cowardly reversals but the childish excuse he came up with for saying what he did

I didn’t mean “would” I meant to say “wouldn’t”

He takes us for fools

Point to my post mentioning 57 states.....or......

STFU hack

Every nation is being Cyber attacked by every other nation every moment of the day.
I presume you never run an anti-virus.

“Sort of a double negative”: Trump says he didn’t mean to deny Russian election meddling

Here's the link you should have included, and it's hysterical. Double negative....lol....the man should just shut up. I'm still giggling. When the article said his statement left reporters "mystified," they meant it. How this clears up anything in that long embarrassing car wreck of a statement yesterday in his presser, I don't really understand.
Well, a good laugh is always welcome.
I usually just post my thoughts. Seldom use links. Like to think for myself than look like I'm squawking for a cracker.
Well, being a lib, I get criticized if I don't put a link in an OP. I keep forgetting rules are different for you guys.

Like when you imagined what went on during the closed meeting between Obama and Putin? Bet you never guessed that that meeting would cost us our uranium mines, or that Hitlery would get a bunch of money for some reason...

Not one media asshole put Roosevelt on the spot to turn and look at Stalin and call him a murdering thug.
No one insisted Kennedy slap Khrushchev in the face for threatening to bury us when they met.
Truman sided with Russia by not letting Patton invade them. No one cried, "Impeach Traitor Truman."

Look, we know Trump doesn't trust Putin. They both know that we could destroy Russia's economy by dumping gas and oil worldwide.
We know you are trying to ambush and sabotage Trump at every turn. We are sick
Trump says he now believes the Russians meddled.

Yes, he's been so consistent!

They didn't meddle
They did meddle but it could have been a lot of other people meddling too
I don't see how it would be Russia
I don't see how it wouldn't be Russia

Ad nauseam :rolleyes-41:
I hate this word "meddle". Scooby Doo cartoon villans meddle. The simple truth is he interfered. He influenced. He cheated and lied.

Vladimir Putin is not some meddling kid.

“Sort of a double negative”: Trump says he didn’t mean to deny Russian election meddling

Here's the link you should have included, and it's hysterical. Double negative....lol....the man should just shut up. I'm still giggling. When the article said his statement left reporters "mystified," they meant it. How this clears up anything in that long embarrassing car wreck of a statement yesterday in his presser, I don't really understand.
Well, a good laugh is always welcome.
I usually just post my thoughts. Seldom use links. Like to think for myself than look like I'm squawking for a cracker.
Well, being a lib, I get criticized if I don't put a link in an OP. I keep forgetting rules are different for you guys.
The rules are not different. My op is clearly not about anything but my thoughts. Most posts on this board are directly tied to an article or news story and a link is then required.

Or

They are just out to get you?

Defend? Should never have said “it”? Slip of tongue? Are you mad?!?

It is YOUR official position. As a nation.

Jesus...
It isn't, but only a moron would think so.

Every nation is being Cyber attacked by every other nation every moment of the day.
I presume you never run an anti-virus.
What does that have to do with the fact that Trump should not have said what he said?

He's so fucking out of his depth. Putin's still laughing.

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election

Our President is not just a liar, but he is a cowardly liar

He grovels in front of Putin and proclaims he trusts Putin’s claims over his own intelligence

Then when he returns home to justified outrage, he says the opposite
View attachment 205579

View attachment 205580

It’s not just his cowardly reversals but the childish excuse he came up with for saying what he did

I didn’t mean “would” I meant to say “wouldn’t”

He takes us for fools
He knows his supporters will believe him....he could care less if the rest of the world does not.

He's using some sort of black magic over them......??? :dunno:

Forum List

Back