Flip-Flopper -in-chief

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I really borrowed the thread's title from a chyron on CNN earlier this evening, but it fits well regarding our beloved Trumpster.

Sure, we can all safely assume that any president coming into office with little political experience will flip-flop from the demagoguery of campaigning to the stark realities of actually leading the country's policies. HOWEVER, the orange charlatan has been flipping and flopping like a newly caught flounder on the deck of a boat.

I don't need to list what Trump stated BEFORE to what he is now saying, most of you already know this, but it is startling to see the long list. For example:

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
That beautiful wall with Mexico
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

If it weren't so damn serious, it would be laughable.....Regrets Trump voters?

I really borrowed the thread's title from a chyron on CNN earlier this evening, but it fits well regarding our beloved Trumpster.

Sure, we can all safely assume that any president coming into office with little political experience will flip-flop from the demagoguery of campaigning to the stark realities of actually leading the country's policies. HOWEVER, the orange charlatan has been flipping and flopping like a newly caught flounder on the deck of a boat.

I don't need to list what Trump stated BEFORE to what he is now saying, most of you already know this, but it is startling to see the long list. For example:

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Don't forget how he said that he would seldom leave the White House, and there would be no time for golfing.

Also, he now has decided that he likes low interest rates.

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Trump?

I thought you had finally come to terms with the Obama presidency

He was also going to renegotiate NAFTA within the first 100 days. In addition, we were told today by one of his officials that he didn't really mean it when he promised to erase the 20 trillion dollar deficit.

I thought you had finally come to terms with the Obama presidency

I bet you actually "thought" that the above was a brilliant retort, didn't you? It happens a lot among right wing morons.
I bet you actually "thought" that the above was a brilliant retort, didn't you?
compared to yours, yes.

Odd how Obama, Clinton, Kerry, and sometimes Biden flip flopped their way through he last 8 years, and you didn't say a word.

Trump in less than 100 days, and you're all over him.

gnat fits you to a tee

When is Trump going to keep his campaign promise to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary?

Hell, I still remember when he was going to eventually release his tax returns!

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Nope. Changes are expected among rational men.

Obama stayed the same asshole for eight years.

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Everyone is noticing, drumpf lies and then lies about his lies and all his cronies lie for him as well. Conservatives were again duped by someone that will say ANYTHING to get elected. Anything. This is just a dumpster fire of a human being. And no it isn't funny now, we may well go to war with North Korea.

And Republicans in Congress are doing nothing. They've told this pestilence that he can do whatever he wants as long as they get what they want.

Changes are expected among rational men.

NOW THAT is funny....."changes are expected among rational men"?
Like the orange clown is a rational man? Fucking really?..You actually think that?....LOL

The ONLY "defense" of the Trump ass-lickers boils down to.....
well, Obama flip-flopped too....stop picking on my orange idol."

China
NATO
Russia
Syria
Health Care reform
Travel bans
Unemployment stats
Steve Bannon
Swamp-draining

Everyone is noticing, drumpf lies and then lies about his lies and all his cronies lie for him as well. Conservatives were again duped by someone that will say ANYTHING to get elected. Anything. This is just a dumpster fire of a human being. And no it isn't funny now, we may well go to war with North Korea.

And Republicans in Congress are doing nothing. They've told this pestilence that he can do whatever he wants as long as they get what they want.

Great!

Well, the point was, he didn't.

Except on gay marriage, which wasn't REALLY a flip-flop, and of which rational men had no particular interest.

no, gnat, I just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy.

I didn't vote for Trump, wouldn't if they held the election again tomorrow.

and watching you and your ilk do the same thing you complained about the Republicans doing 8 years ago just makes my day.

Like the orange clown is a rational man? Fucking really?..You actually think that?....LOL

I do.

I have not yet, however, found a rational Democrat.

If all the world looks gray to you perhaps it's you and not the world.

Au contraire. For me, the world is sunny, mid-70s. Birdies chirping. Squirrels romping.

I just keep you crazy people at bay.

I do.

I have not yet, however, found a rational Democrat.

If all the world looks gray to you perhaps it's you and not the world.

Au contraire. For me, the world is sunny, mid-70s. Birdies chirping. Squirrels romping.

I just keep you crazy people at bay.

I'm sure you see squirrels romping day and night.

Forum List

Back