Floods: Trump's Army Corps of Engineers doing a bad job with levees

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Billions of dollars are being lost due to flooding and the levees suck. In one town, the Army Corps of Engineers made the levee smaller before the floods hit.

Trump’s army corps of engineers, that’s it.

I guess they’re too busy designing a new wall.

Billions of dollars are being lost due to flooding and the levees suck. In one town, the Army Corps of Engineers made the levee smaller before the floods hit.

They could sure do with those billions Obama gave to Iran, no doubt.

Does Trump hate dry people?

The poor dear is so TDS'D that she doesn't realize the Corp belongs to the Army not to Trump.

She forgot to mention what a lousy job Trump is doing with the earthquake prevention department! Now there's a damning story for ya!

Jo

His INS just released 100,000 people (allegedly) onto the streets. He's not running anything particularly well.

/----/ Trump trained those engineers poorly...

Got links ?

Damn there are dumb people in this world. There is flooding almost every year. That is why there is levees there in the first place. Those levees have been breached numerous times in the past. Funny how no idiot thought to blame other presidents when that happened. I might have a slightly diffrent approach blame those that keep rebuilding on the same spot after they get flooded out year after year. Of course that would mean less people farming so less to feed stupid people.

His INS just released 100,000 people (allegedly) onto the streets. He's not running anything particularly well.

LOL...how do you "allegedly" release 100,000 people, Candy? You either do it or you don't! You've gotta stop trolling Huff Post...it's rotting your brain!

LOL...how do you "allegedly" release 100,000 people, Candy? You either do it or you don't! You've gotta stop trolling Huff Post...it's rotting your brain!

One of your fellow Trump fluffers posted it here. You guys aren’t trustworthy so I said allegedly. Feel free to search for the thread if you’re interested

Here...

Over 100K illegals have been released onto American streets in the past 3 months.

It's absolute insanity!

Are you saying your fellow Trump fluffers has a rotten brain fuck face?

Got links ?

If he provided links it might say when the levee was built and if before Trump tenure then the Op'er would be blasted as usual for their blaming of Trump...

Dude everyone has their good and their bad.

Obama was a pretty dumb fuck on certain issues but he was pretty smart on others.

Spending all of your time seeing only bad 100 percent of the time isn't even a good strategy never mind unrealistic.

It gets to the point that you start blaming sunspots on the oval office.

If Trump pissed on the Sahara and created a lush green food producing paradise you'd say he evilly destroyed a precious arid ecosystem. I mean after a while people kinda figure you out.

Nomshsyin?

Jo

Last edited:

He was put into office to correct the past administrations mistakes. Obama never cared about anyone. Especially his own people. He ignored a lot of problems. But he focused on frivolous things. Like getting an old woman drunk and to bring her to the White House. Just to show off how a Big Shot that he became.

One of your fellow Trump fluffers posted it here. You guys aren’t trustworthy so I said allegedly. Feel free to search for the thread if you’re interested

I'm not trustworthy, Candy? In what way? Because I'm a conservative? Way to stereotype!

Here...

Over 100K illegals have been released onto American streets in the past 3 months.

It's absolute insanity!

And between you and me, Candy? Accusing me of sucking someone's cock because you don't agree with my politics is downright pathetic. You need to take a good look at what YOU'VE become since Trump defeated Clinton! It isn't pretty.

Here...

It's absolute insanity!

And between you and me, Candy? Accusing me of sucking someone's cock because you don't agree with my politics is downright pathetic. You need to take a good look at what YOU'VE become since Trump defeated Clinton! It isn't pretty.

What ....huh???.....harumphh phumpff phumpff....Clinton? Defeat? But....but......but....

Jo

Forum List

Back