Florida cancels pride parade!

You go with that.....................:heehee:
andcya-bye.gif

Great news Florida gets better every day.

There would have been no problem if the parade organizers had limited participants to family friendly exhibits as essentially all parade organizers do. But obviously they intended at least some content that would be R and X rated in movie theaters, i.e. totally inappropriate for children. And when officials made that off limit to the kids, the parade organizers didn't cancel the X rated exhibits. They cancelled the event.

That definitely should raise eyebrows of all decent people everywhere as to the motives involved by the parade organizers.

Last edited:
There would have been no problem if the parade organizers had limited participants to family friendly exhibits as essentially all parade organizers do. But obviously they intended at least some content that would be R and X rated in movie theaters, i.e. totally inappropriate for children. And when officials made that off limit to the kids, the parade organizers cancelled the event.

That definitely should raise eyebrows of all decent people everywhere as to the motives involved by the parade organizers.

It's like.... hello

I mean why in the world do we have rules that sex clubs, adult book stores, bars etc. can't be located within so much distance from schools? Why do we have ratings for television and movie content to protect children? Why aren't children allowed to buy Penthouse and Playboy magazines?

Is there anyone here at USMB who is so depraved as to think these aren't good laws?

How in the world can anybody defend exempting LGBTX. . . from those laws?

I mean why in the world do we have rules that sex clubs, adult book stores, bars etc. can't be located within so much distance from schools? Why do we have ratings for television and movie content to protect children? Why aren't children allowed to buy Penthouse and Playboy magazines?

Is there anyone here at USMB who is so depraved as to think these aren't good laws?

How in the world can anybody defend exempting LGBTX. . . from those laws?

It's an extension of that village they desire

There would have been no problem if the parade organizers had limited participants to family friendly exhibits as essentially all parade organizers do. But obviously they intended at least some content that would be R and X rated in movie theaters, i.e. totally inappropriate for children. And when officials made that off limit to the kids, the parade organizers didn't cancel the X rated exhibits. They cancelled the event.

Exactly, the giveaway here is the very fact that they cancelled the event completely once they realized they would not be allowed to perform sexually in front of children.

That means the entire purpose of the event was to perform sexually in front of children.

Exactly, the giveaway here is the very fact that they cancelled the event completely once they realized they would not be allowed to perform sexually in front of children.

That means the entire purpose of the event was to perform sexually in front of children.

They can't produce children living their lifestyle

Great news Florida gets better every day.

Which is why parents need to tell Disney to go to hell, we are vacationing elsewhere...
Universal is always an option.

How many of those pedo little girl beauty pageants have you supported parents enrolling their little girls in?

View attachment 779123

I can't speak for them but for me it's NONE. I can't stand shit like that. Now when it comes to Pride, even though I'm against it you can do whatever you want to do as long as you aren't pushing it on the kids.

However, if the LGBT community wants to have tantrums about it and cancel their parade because people are starting to get strict with them about it when it comes to keeping children safe then that's on them.

Forum List

Back