Florida cancels pride parade!

Trumptard... if the shoe fits... :itsok:

I wear a size 12 shoe.

MAGA

:itsok: Sorry for you and your RL.

How many have you gone to....in order to talk?

Be careful in using the government to tell all parents what they can or cannot do....before the government comes for you and yours.

How many of those pedo little girl beauty pageants have you supported parents enrolling their little girls in?

View attachment 779123

Sounds like the cheerleaders at college and professional games. When will the government punish parents for taking their children to those games?

I can tell by all your posts on the topic. :heehee:

Talking about cheerleaders? or fundies?

Pictures can be of anything....how many Pride Parades have you actually been to?

Maybe the government should punish parents who talk like you do in front of children.................to protect them and all.

I've been to several....even politicians, first responders, military, businesses, and churches march in these parades.

Inverse rule, eh? :heehee:
Congratulations, everybody! Bodey is as triggered as I've ever seen Bodey triggered!

10 posts in a row=triggered AF.

Fer teh lulz:

jd6ILLj.jpeg
How many did you buy? :heehee:

Should I feel honored that you've taken time out of your "busy" day?
I'm off today; But I can tell you this: I have never made 10 unanswered posts in a row because I was all a-triggered up and like that.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure....but there have been times when thugs try to break up Gay Pride parades.....I'm sure there's con-cern. MAGAts can be and have been violent in the past.

It only took me ten entire seconds to find out.

Nothing in there about threats.

It only took me ten entire seconds to find out.

Nothing in there about threats.
Not even this from your link?

“We hope that everyone understands that this is definitely not what we wanted at all and are working with the city to assure our safety as well as produce a positive event,” the post said.

"working with the city to ensure our safety"......................safety from what? MAGAt thugs for one.

Nope, it isn't, and you know that. You're just playing games now because you made an assumption that was wrong and you don't have the integrity to either admit it or drop it and move on.

Have a nice day.

"working with the city to ensure our safety"......................safety from what? MAGAt thugs for one.
No, you dumbass. Lemme get out from in between triggered Bodey and Tase me Brah playing Devil's Advocate.

:scared1:

Forum List

Back