Florida cancels pride parade!

Bet ya Guavaween in Tampa will have to be cancelled as well.... that's a lot of money lost for shop owners...

Everyone, straight, gay or trans are lewd and rude in that festival! Matt and I censored ourselves from that one, about 30 years ago.... attended once after we married, left early and SWORE we'd never attend again!! :eek:

San Francisco's is disgusting.

I have never been to a gay pride parade or event, so I googled “what does a gay pride parade look like” and selected images. Nothing in it looked out of bounds. Some vibrant costumes, lots of rainbows, but otherwise nothing to hide your child’s eyes from. I imagine, given the broad wording I used, that is a pretty good representation of a typical event.

Yeah every child should experience this... took me less than 30 seconds to find this among hundreds

Screenshot_20230422-231725~2.png

Yeah every child should experience this... took me less than 30 seconds to find this among hundreds

View attachment 778734
Out of what search wording? Hundreds of similar pictures? Or hundreds of non lewd? I scrolled dozens that were innocuous.

You do make my point, most public gay pride parades are not showing that, and when they they should be open public.

Out of what search wording? Hundreds of similar pictures? Or hundreds of non lewd? I scrolled dozens that were innocuous.

You do make my point, most public gay pride parades are not showing that, and when they they should be open public.

You didn't search very hard, I understand, it'd destroy your narrative

Just keep the shit away from children, it's not difficult to grasp

You didn't search very hard, I understand, it'd destroy your narrative

Just keep the shit away from children, it's not difficult to grasp
I told you exactly what terms I used and hwhat I got. It was certainly not hundreds of what you got.

This DeSantis seems really insecure. Who knows, maybe he is so attracted to gay guys that he can't trust himself and so feels the need to ban them.

Got to admit, Rump is right about Ron DeSanctimonious.

Sure. That’s what it is.

Bet ya Guavaween in Tampa will have to be cancelled as well.... that's a lot of money lost for shop owners...

Everyone, straight, gay or trans are lewd and rude in that festival! Matt and I censored ourselves from that one, about 30 years ago.... attended once after we married, left early and SWORE we'd never attend again!! :eek:
Guavaween is at night and is definitely adult only.

If I take my 8 year old grandson to a strip bar am I cool in your book?

Fuck off with that stupid response
I think you may be off base with that comment Gramps? Or I took her comment wrong?

I thought she was saying if say there would be an adult venue of anything, like perhaps a drag queen show with inappropriate sexual connotations etc for children, or a gay pride parade gone wild, then claim adult only and make it illegal for parents to bring their children there, attended or unattended....if they do, then the onus is on them...

or she meant something on those lines...?

Forum List

Back