Florida cancels pride parade!

So you see nothing wrong with grown men dancing sexually provocatively in front children?
What are you going on about? Can kids go into bars and be around beer? No. If they are, the owner is charged.

Make them apply for a license, have it in a designated area and only allow adults to access it. I'm not into the half naked B.S either and there should be indecency charges laid where applicable.

If it is really about protecting kids than just ban them from the event. Why would anyone bring their kids to such an event anyways? Maybe the parents should be charged.

I can tell you the Toronto parade is one of the largest in the world and it helps our economy.

What are you going on about? Can kids go into bars and be around beer? No. If they are, the owner is charged.

Make them apply for a license, have it in a designated area and only allow adults to access it. I'm not into the half naked B.S either and there should be indecency charges laid where applicable.

If it is really about protecting kids than just ban them from the event. Why would anyone bring their kids to such an event anyways? Maybe the parents should be charged.

I can tell you the Toronto parade is one of the largest in the world and it helps our economy.
The event was cancelled because it is now illegal for them to do their perverse shit in front of kids. Several states have made laws like that. This is what the thread is about.

If homosexuals want to demonstrate their pride over the sexual practices, they should do it behind closed doors. Most of the general public doesn't care to hear about your adventures.

IOW, homos need to BE DISCRETE, and keep it to themselves. This information is something which should be shared on a "need to know" basis, and most just don't need to know what you are taking in the caboose.

The event was cancelled because it is now illegal for them to do their perverse shit in front of kids. Several states have made laws like that. This is what the thread is about.
Again, just make it an adults only event then. Few want to see kids exposed to that creepy stuff, so make it an event for adults only.

We Need DeSantis in the WH...not a wanna be Constitutionalist

Problem is, I'm not sure if the non Left side has the votes now to pull it off anymore.
Seems the Dims have locked up the election process one way or the other.
The Dems have locked up the election process you say, well, let me think about that. Let's see----They own the black vote. They own legitimate females and the wannabes too. They own the teacher's vote. they own most of the Hispanic voters. They own the 18 to 21-year-olds and everyone else attending woke colleges. They own the welfare voters too. They own the LGBTQ defects. There are probably more that I can't think of right now. What faction of the voting public is left for the conservative side?

MAF

Make America Florida ;)
Except for rogue alligators that eat old ladies. And you know RFK Jr. can do it if not De Santis.

"And lo I beheld a new (heavenly) beer commercial, "Bay of Pigs," accompanying music by Frog Wet Sprocket "Dig Deeper Pork Soda."

If someone does that then arrest them. Why would you take a few creeps and apply collective punishment?
If it were only "a few creeps", there would have been no need for the law. This bullshit has gone mainstream and is being escalated by the Left from schools to entertainment venues. They are firkin' straight up EVIL now.

Bet ya Guavaween in Tampa will have to be cancelled as well.... that's a lot of money lost for shop owners...

Everyone, straight, gay or trans are lewd and rude in that festival! Matt and I censored ourselves from that one, about 30 years ago.... attended once after we married, left early and SWORE we'd never attend again!! :eek:

Forum List

Back