Florida cancels pride parade!

The Dems have locked up the election process you say, well, let me think about that. Let's see----They own the black vote. They own legitimate females and the wannabes too. They own the teacher's vote. they own most of the Hispanic voters. They own the 18 to 21-year-olds and everyone else attending woke colleges. They own the welfare voters too. They own the LGBTQ defects. There are probably more that I can't think of right now. What faction of the voting public is left for the conservative side?
If this is a war, then the conservative side has to stop messing with their own also. To many people with badges thinking they are the shit. That in itself will turn someone to the other side. Elected loud, intelligent men and women who can be obnoxious, need to be a line of the army in the political arena. Giving it as they take it.

You libs are finally getting it. Clearly we need more laws focused on morality.
Though this morality should not allowed to be confiscated by theology for political purposes. We see what happened when Biden nazi-controlled media conveniently forgot to make sure media prisoners knew whether Hale was being treated by a professional shrink, a theologian, or more deliriously, by both.

You libs are finally getting it. Clearly we need more laws focused on morality.
And there it is folks.....the government taking your children.
1682179921615.jpeg

Under the "christian" con-servatives our children will no longer be ours to raise.

Great news Florida gets better every day.

This DeSantis seems really insecure. Who knows, maybe he is so attracted to gay guys that he can't trust himself and so feels the need to ban them.

Got to admit, Rump is right about Ron DeSanctimonious.

This DeSantis seems really insecure. Who knows, maybe he is so attracted to gay guys that he can't trust himself and so feels the need to ban them.

Got to admit, Rump is right about Ron DeSanctimonious.
Wrong man you are thinking about Andrew Gillum
1682181200889.jpeg

images

images

images

I once wandered into a gay pride parade in Raleigh NC while on a date (with a woman LOL!).. we were in awe of how raunchy it was. I don’t think you can separate the gay movement from exotic, torture/pain BDSM type stuff.. it was absolutely everywhere. It felt like I was surrounded by people having an orgy at times.. 10/10 would not do again, and makes complete sense how it’s not appropriate for children

I once wandered into a gay pride parade in Raleigh NC while on a date (with a woman LOL!).. we were in awe of how raunchy it was. I don’t think you can separate the gay movement from exotic, torture/pain BDSM type stuff.. it was absolutely everywhere. It felt like I was surrounded by people having an orgy at times.. 10/10 would not do again.
I don't believe you.

Wrong man you are thinking about Andrew Gillum
View attachment 778562
images

images

images
Nah, I was thinking about this guy...

jeff_gannon.jpg

Or, how about Larry "Wide Stance" Craig? Remember him?
Larry Craig.jpg

But, yeah keep it up. For every gay Democrat, I will put up 2 hypocritical/abortion Republican. Deal? Go

Nah, I was thinking about this guy...

View attachment 778563

Or, how about Larry "Wide Stance" Craig? Remember him?
View attachment 778564

But, yeah keep it up. For every gay Democrat, I will put up 2 hypocritical/abortion Republican. Deal? Go
Dude I checkmated you so take the loss and move on

Forum List

Back