Florida compared to New York....red states are better

Marxist Maggots are completely void of logical thought process, without an iota of common sense. They get dumber and more rabid as the years go by. No hope for any on this site. They will have to be put down to save America. You can't work with souless cold-blooded snakes. They deserve slow painful suffering for what they have done to this planet. Innocent. Children are true victims of their catastrophic contributions.

Name one Leftist puke on USMB that is worth any effort to heal their diseased thought process. I'll wait//

Again, all you offer are lies and logical fallacies. Only the most sick and fucked in the head would ever think this is a humane thing to do....only the most sick and fucked in the head would think this is a human thing to do. No surprise that the folks doing it are red state governors. No surprise that those who support it are republicans.
Biden has been doing it since taking office, Dumbass.

:oops8:

Refugee seekers are not "illegally crossing the border", dumbass. They have a legal right to claim asylum under the laws of the USA. For your to call them criminals is false and misleading.

That doesn't give anyone the right to denigrate or abuse them for political purposes. Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis treat refugees as less than human.
Yes they are. You are just ignorant of our laws.

A look at Two very different states....

Good luck with a state where its highest point is less than 400 ft. :heehee:

The southern two red states that actually matter a little bit (Florida and Texas) matter only because they benefit from Globalization.
New York is the EPITOME of the result of globalization. And I'm very glad I don't live there anymore, almost 16 years gone. The geographic and geologic features are ALL that I miss and nothing more.

Good Lord you are one ignorant Halfwit.

You are massively uninformed on every topic.
Either that, or you just think you can lie and not get exposed.

Which is it, Simp?

Good Lord you are one ignorant Halfwit.

You are massively uninformed on every topic.
Either that, or you just think you can lie and not get exposed.

Which is it, Simp?

Biden, by virtue of his massive electoral landslide victory buttressed by a 9M electoral vote margin over your blob, has the authority to send federal detainees to other facilities. The governors of Florida and Texas don't have this authority. When they do, the same organization that originated the flight (if they are taking place) are the ones who accept the flight.

Are you really this dumb?

Forum List

Back