Florida cop shot numerous times in back of head and killed.

Should have drug the thug's corpse around town behind a police cruiser as an example.

BUT he looks just like so many of you!

Smith-Joel-Dixon.jpg

Joel Dixon...the guy who shot the cop!

Clearly it was Obama's white half that made him do it.
If Obama's mother had a White husband she might have had a son who looked just like Joel.
Even thats not guaranteed. Obamas mom has the genetics of the first recognized African slave in her DNA.

cops killed is good, babies killed is good.

Criminals killed is bad. Right libs?

ninja007 is crazy as fuck....right libs?

the proof is in the million of abortions a year dumbass and the left calling for killing of cops.
The 'LEFT" isn't calling for the killing of cops, fool... a few extremist assholes are calling for the killing of cops. Stop generalizing.
How do you deal with the type of stupidity Ninja is afflicted with? I dont even bother replying to most of his retarded comments.

The 'LEFT" isn't calling for the killing of cops, fool... a few extremist assholes are calling for the killing of cops. Stop generalizing.

False... The Left is in FACT, publicly demanding the murder of Cops.

The individuals doing so are unadulterated Leftists, active participants in the Democrat Party, with their affiliation with the Democrat Party being unimpeachable and they are in fact, active constituents in and working on direct behalf of The Democrat President of the United States, who openly supports their calling for the Murder of Police Officers and his refusal to denounce such is irrefutable evidence of such.

YOU are directly complicit in the Democrat public calls for the murder of Police officers, as is every single individual who is in ANY WAY affiliated with the Democrat party.

There is no separating yourself from this... and when the day of reckoning comes... and it is coming, YOU and all of your comrades will pay the ultimate price for the evil you have manifested.

False... The Left is in FACT, publicly demanding the murder of Cops.

The individuals doing so are unadulterated Leftists, active participants in the Democrat Party, with their affiliation with the Democrat Party being unimpeachable and they are in fact, active constituents in and working on direct behalf of The Democrat President of the United States, who openly supports their calling for the Murder of Police Officers and his refusal to denounce such is irrefutable evidence of such.

YOU are directly complicit in the Democrat public calls for the murder of Police officers, as is every single individual who is in ANY WAY affiliated with the Democrat party.

There is no separating yourself from this... and when the day of reckoning comes... and it is coming, YOU and all of your comrades will pay the ultimate price for the evil you have manifested.
You sound like fucking idiot. Scratch that. You are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

the proof is in the million of abortions a year dumbass and the left calling for killing of cops.

A woman has the right to decide what happens with and within her body.

Who is calling for the killing of cops?

Calling me a member of the "left" is stupid.

Abortions are legal within the restrictions imposed by law. One popular definition of "crazy" is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. This OP is obviously in that area.

You lashing out at women who make that choice with their bodies is REALLY none of your business.

I know of no people calling for the murder of policemen or policewomen.

I've never voted democratic. I've stated that fact many...many times on this MB. So..ya...you are as crazy as fuck.

hey shitface- blacks and the left love when cops get killed- its a fact. We aren't blind digbat.

I know of no people calling for the murder of policemen or policewomen..

You are a fucking liar.

You absolutely DO know that the Democrats are PUBLICLY CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF POLICE OFFICERS. You dam' well know that the "Black Lives Matter" cult, is publicly calling for the murder of police officers and that your President has refused for MONTHS to separate himself and his administrative cult from the calls by his Party to murder police officers.

And THAT CALL, is a DIRECT RESULT of ROE and the two generations who have been brought up being trained BY THE LEFT that THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO MURDER HUMAN LIFE THAT IS INCONVENIENT TO THEM.

I don't give a fuck WHAT you think you've done in the past, that you're a Republican and have never voted for a Democrat... you're in here advocating for the RIGHT TO MURDER pre-born children, affiliating yourself with those who DEMAND A RIGHT TO MURDER AND ARE PRESENTLY CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF POLICE OFFICERS.

And that makes YOU a part of THE PROBLEM!

You are a fucking liar.

You absolutely DO know that the Democrats are PUBLICLY CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF POLICE OFFICERS. You dam' well know that the "Black Lives Matter" cult, is publicly calling for the murder of police officers and that your President has refused for MONTHS to separate himself and his administrative cult from the calls by his Party to murder police officers.

And THAT CALL, is a DIRECT RESULT of ROE and the two generations who have been brought up being trained BY THE LEFT that THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO MURDER HUMAN LIFE THAT IS INCONVENIENT TO THEM.

I don't give a fuck WHAT you think you've done in the past, that you're a Republican and have never voted for a Democrat... you're in here advocating for the RIGHT TO MURDER pre-born children, affiliating yourself with those who DEMAND A RIGHT TO MURDER AND ARE PRESENTLY CALLING FOR THE MURDER OF POLICE OFFICERS.

You are here pushing your particular fake religion's agenda.

Stop pretending you know what I know. If you did your head would explode.

You are a fucking liar.

You ...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

People like Obama and Sharpton created the situation where it is open season on cops

Enough!!!

You're making blacks responsible for white people too? Gosh their influence knows no bounds :dunno:

You know...Obama is everyone's president. When he fosters a culture of cop hate.....more than just blacks bite.
Maybe when little pigs stop shooting un armed people , action cause re action . 'pigs in a blanket' and 'fry 'em like bacon'

PIGS.jpg

Maybe when little pigs stop shooting un armed people , action cause re action . 'pigs in a blanket' and 'fry 'em like bacon'

Another obama constituent PROUDLY defending the Democrats Public Call to Murder Police Officers... effectively calling for the Murder of Police Officers... right here, IN PUBLIC!

And this, just after the idiot "huggy" had claimed that IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up.

Another obama constituent PROUDLY defending the Democrats Public Call to Murder Police Officers... effectively calling for the Murder of Police Officers... right here, IN PUBLIC!

And this, just after the idiot "huggy" had claimed that IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up.

Grow up. The dude is just pushing your buttons.

Name just ONE elected public official from ANY party that advocates murdering the police.

I don't get how you think just because an elected individual happens to be a democrat that they are these evil beings. Honestly. I wouldn't vote for a dem because I don't believe much of what they stand for. BUT they certainly have the right to those policies if enough people vote them into office. This is the USA Bub. We cherish freedom of speech and free elections.

Can't you see how wrong it is to disrespect your political adversaries? You and many like you have been trained by truly evil and dishonest men like Newt Gingrich and Karl Rove to equate the dems with evil.

Can't you see how your vitriol has been destroying the function of our government? That is just simply wrong.

Your methods are more closely aligned with the definition of "Political Chaos" : "a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order. any confused, disorderly mass: a chaos of meaningless phrases." and anarchy.

You have been steered into believing in mob rule. You should do some serious thinking about the way you attack others.

Forum List

Back