Florida cop shot numerous times in back of head and killed.

Because cops were never killed before they came along.
They were killed during the commission of a crime. Now they are hunted like new crack pipes.

This is, of course, factually inaccurate.
It is of course COMPLETELY true.

What a fucktard you are. There have been quite a few cops killed just because of their badge & not their involvement in a crime investigation. Stick your head back in the sand

There have always been police killed simply because they were police. The "factual inaccuracy" that I referred to was your claim that it was something new under Obama.

You are aware that the number of police murdered in the line of duty this is down by nearly 20% compared to last year, and based on projection through the end of the year, down 50% since Obama became President.
Numbers are irrelevant when motive is taken into consideration. My statement was factual and the uptick in cops being killed simply for wearing the uniform is directly tied to the liberal nonsense that has happened under Obama.
Wow! Numbers are irrelevant because they make you look dumb?

They were killed during the commission of a crime. Now they are hunted like new crack pipes.

What a fucktard you are. There have been quite a few cops killed just because of their badge & not their involvement in a crime investigation. Stick your head back in the sand

There have always been police killed simply because they were police. The "factual inaccuracy" that I referred to was your claim that it was something new under Obama.

You are aware that the number of police murdered in the line of duty this is down by nearly 20% compared to last year, and based on projection through the end of the year, down 50% since Obama became President.
Numbers are irrelevant when motive is taken into consideration. My statement was factual and the uptick in cops being killed simply for wearing the uniform is directly tied to the liberal nonsense that has happened under Obama.

Who needs data when you've got feelings?

There were two in New York and one in Texas. And those are the fatalities which don't include people just randomly shooting at police. That's over 10% of the ones who died.

The stories are there to see but only when you choose to LOOK.

Idiot

The plural of anecdote is not data. "Stories" that you read on rightwing blog sites and bucs90 posts don't show trends.

So far you've come up with 3 police officers who were killed this year for "just wearing the uniform". How many last year?

How many in 2007?
Chase your own stats. You asked for specifics I gave you three. You wanna move the goal posts look all your new requests up for yourself.

I will add that the last time I remember cops specifically being targeted was when Obama's good friend Bill Ayers was trying to have them killed.

Two peas in a pod
:cuckoo:

Interesting fact that's actually supported by data:

2014 had the lowest police fatalities in the US since 1959.

2015 is on track to beat 2014.
Well if they want to blame the POTUS for any "upticks" then they have to give him credit for the real and undeniable drop in police fatalities. I bet thats a pill they cant swallow though.

Interesting fact that's actually supported by data:

2014 had the lowest police fatalities in the US since 1959.

2015 is on track to beat 2014.

YEeaah... I hear ya.

But just imagine how low it would be if the Democrat Party and the Ideological Left were not sponsoring public calls to murder police officers.

Numbers of peaches are irrelevant when you're counting rotten apples.

You & your buddies here want to conflate total deaths with intentional assassinations. That's about the same as counting suicides in gun crime stats.

You're all just a bunch of hack losers

Numbers of peaches are irrelevant when you're counting rotten apples.

You & your buddies here want to conflate total deaths with intentional assassinations. That's about the same as counting suicides in gun crime stats.

You're all just a bunch of hack losers
You're on LSD. Seek treatment.

Should have drug the thug's corpse around town behind a police cruiser as an example.

BUT he looks just like so many of you!

Smith-Joel-Dixon.jpg

Joel Dixon...the guy who shot the cop!

Clearly it was Obama's white half that made him do it.

cops killed is good, babies killed is good.

Criminals killed is bad. Right libs?

ninja007 is crazy as fuck....right libs?

You are an :asshole:

Did anyone else notice that the two respondents above, failed to offer a counter argument, which on some level might have sought to separate 'liberals' from the public call by liberals to murder cops and babies?

There's a clue in that... .

ninja007 is crazy as fuck....right libs?

You are an :asshole:

Did anyone else notice that the two respondents above, failed to offer a counter argument, which on some level might have sought to separate 'liberals' from the public call by liberals to murder cops and babies?

There's a clue in that... .
The clue is that the post was so retarded it only deserved to be mocked in response.

Forum List

Back