Florida cop shot numerous times in back of head and killed.

Should have drug the thug's corpse around town behind a police cruiser as an example.

BUT he looks just like so many of you!

Smith-Joel-Dixon.jpg

Joel Dixon...the guy who shot the cop!

So you think we should treat him differently because of his skin color?
How racist of you...

Another liberal trying to use the false narrative that conservatives view white criminals differently than black ones.

People like Obama and Sharpton created the situation where it is open season on cops

Enough!!!

The worse thing Obama has done in his presidency is side racially against our justice system. He stood with people that hurt thousands of innocent people, while he should of stood with evidence, facts and our justice system...

Hurt as in he didn't condemn people that took it into their own hands to destroy businesses and make our nation a worldwide disgrace.

I pray to god the democrats distance themselves from "blacklivesmatters" and don't let the republicans run on a ticket of strong on crime...Because, as far as I can see that is the only way these abolish everything idiots in the republican party could win this presidential election.

Everyone needs to use our justice system and remain civilized. I pray to god never to see another furgason or Baltimore again. Nothing what so ever justifies this kind of idiocy.

We don't live in a syria, russia or saudi arabia, but every country has police that the citizens have to work with not against for a society to run smoothly for everyone.

I don't care what color he is, moron. My statement stands.

Tell you what, you take your little "gotcha" thought there, scribble it on a piece of paper with your crayons, fold said piece of paper into a nice little 1" x 1" square, shove it right up your ass!

It is good to know you are an equal opportunity asshole. I was worried there for a moment!
Tell you what... take you head out of buc90s ass for a moment and look at the world through your own eyes!
Sounds like you're taking this a little personal. Was this a relative of yours?

People like Obama and Sharpton created the situation where it is open season on cops

Enough!!!
Because cops were never killed before they came along.
They were killed during the commission of a crime. Now they are hunted like new crack pipes.

This is, of course, factually inaccurate.
It is of course COMPLETELY true.

What a fucktard you are. There have been quite a few cops killed just because of their badge & not their involvement in a crime investigation. Stick your head back in the sand

Enough!!!
They were killed during the commission of a crime. Now they are hunted like new crack pipes.

What a fucktard you are. There have been quite a few cops killed just because of their badge & not their involvement in a crime investigation. Stick your head back in the sand

You know I almost questioned your lack of sources until you used capslock and called names which only reinforced my suspicion that you are right

Enough!!!

There have always been police killed simply because they were police. The "factual inaccuracy" that I referred to was your claim that it was something new under Obama.

You are aware that the number of police murdered in the line of duty this is down by nearly 20% compared to last year, and based on projection through the end of the year, down 50% since Obama became President.

Enough!!!

There have always been police killed simply because they were police. The "factual inaccuracy" that I referred to was your claim that it was something new under Obama.

You are aware that the number of police murdered in the line of duty this is down by nearly 20% compared to last year, and based on projection through the end of the year, down 50% since Obama became President.
Numbers are irrelevant when motive is taken into consideration. My statement was factual and the uptick in cops being killed simply for wearing the uniform is directly tied to the liberal nonsense that has happened under Obama.

Numbers are irrelevant when motive is taken into consideration. My statement was factual and the uptick in cops being killed simply for wearing the uniform is directly tied to the liberal nonsense that has happened under Obama.

How do you know the "motives" of the 28 people who have murdered cops this year? What evidence do you have to support this "uptick" you claim?

You have not provided anything to support your claims other than childish insults.

How do you know the "motives" of the 28 people who have murdered cops this year? What evidence do you have to support this "uptick" you claim?

You have not provided anything to support your claims other than childish insults.
The evidence is abundant, you're just stuck in hack mode & refuse to recognize what is right in front of you. The insults I toss your way are both appropriate and in no way alter the reality you ignore.

Nanananabooboo is not a repudiation of anything I've said.

The evidence is abundant, you're just stuck in hack mode & refuse to recognize what is right in front of you. The insults I toss your way are both appropriate and in no way alter the reality you ignore.

Nanananabooboo is not a repudiation of anything I've said.

You don't get it - you haven't provided me anything to "repudiate". All you've done is bluster and shout how you're right.

Honestly, I expected better from you Gramps. If the evidence is so "abundant", you should be able to provide some - and the insults you "toss my way" just make you look more like a clown.

I'll help you out, Gramps.

Here's a list of the 27 police officers killed by gunfire (not self-inflicted or accidental) in 2015:

The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

Each one has a description of the events leading to the officer's death. I've looked at about 10 of them so far, and have yet to find any cases in which the officers were killed "just because they wore the uniform".

Perhaps you'll have better luck than me.

There were two in New York and one in Texas. And those are the fatalities which don't include people just randomly shooting at police. That's over 10% of the ones who died.

The stories are there to see but only when you choose to LOOK.

Idiot

There were two in New York and one in Texas. And those are the fatalities which don't include people just randomly shooting at police. That's over 10% of the ones who died.

Idiot

The plural of anecdote is not data. "Stories" that you read on rightwing blog sites and bucs90 posts don't show trends.

So far you've come up with 3 police officers who were killed this year for "just wearing the uniform". How many last year?

How many in 2007?

Idiot

The plural of anecdote is not data. "Stories" that you read on rightwing blog sites and bucs90 posts don't show trends.

So far you've come up with 3 police officers who were killed this year for "just wearing the uniform". How many last year?

How many in 2007?
Chase your own stats. You asked for specifics I gave you three. You wanna move the goal posts look all your new requests up for yourself.

I will add that the last time I remember cops specifically being targeted was when Obama's good friend Bill Ayers was trying to have them killed.

Two peas in a pod

I don't care what color he is, moron. My statement stands.

Tell you what, you take your little "gotcha" thought there, scribble it on a piece of paper with your crayons, fold said piece of paper into a nice little 1" x 1" square, shove it right up your ass!
Dont get mad white boy. You know good and well you thought he was Black. :laugh:

Idiot

How many in 2007?
Chase your own stats. You asked for specifics I gave you three. You wanna move the goal posts look all your new requests up for yourself.

I will add that the last time I remember cops specifically being targeted was when Obama's good friend Bill Ayers was trying to have them killed.

Two peas in a pod

:lol:

Why would I get the stats? You're the one who's making the asinine claims.

If you're conceding that you're talking out of your ass and have no actual data to back it up other than your feelings, that's fine.

But I'm not going to do your work for you - you claimed that violence against cops is on an "uptick" under Obama, you have to show it.

Forum List

Back