Florida Governor Jeb Bush used private server 1999 to 2007

So what if he did?
- The head of Obama's EPA was caught using her own server, her own private e-mail acct, and an alias.

- Lois Lerner had her own e-mail acct and server as well, I think.

By law as a federal official ALL work-related items are required to be turned in so they will be there as required for FOIA requests.

Hillary declared under oath she turned everything in. She LIED. The State Dept said she kied. The FBI SAID SHE LIED. That, ynder oath, was PERJURY!

Was Bush required to turn over all info?
Did he?
If he was required to do so according to the law and did not then he, too, broke the law.

Your own post states they do not know details about Bush's server.

Hillary's - that contIned multiplrle levels of classified info was NOT configured as required by law, was found in the bathroom of a small IT company - not in a secured area as tequired by law, and the IT company employees did not have the required level of clearances required by law to possess the classified server, maintain the server, or store the server. CRIMES ABOUND!

What sensitive material could have been on Jeb's e-mail? How about his messages to his wife stating what he wants for dinner. That is in great demand by foreign countries who wish us ill.

Again in case you missed it....come on Jackson .....not just emails to wife but out in the cyber-world.

The Washington Post reported this week that Bush discussed troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants.

So, how does a person with no security clearance get access to such information?

He doesn't!

Next stupid deflection from Hillary's problems in 3, 2, 1, ...

I am sorry, what are you talking about?

Are you incapable of reading quoted text?

So what if he did?
- The head of Obama's EPA was caught using her own server, her own private e-mail acct, and an alias.

By law as a federal official ALL work-related items are required to be turned in so they will be there as required for FOIA requests.

Hillary declared under oath she turned everything in. She LIED. The State Dept said she kied. The FBI SAID SHE LIED. That, ynder oath, was PERJURY!

Did he?
If he was required to do so according to the law and did not then he, too, broke the law.

Hillary's - that contIned multiplrle levels of classified info was NOT configured as required by law, was found in the bathroom of a small IT company - not in a secured area as tequired by law, and the IT company employees did not have the required level of clearances required by law to possess the classified server, maintain the server, or store the server. CRIMES ABOUND!
FYI
The stored in Bathroom part was just another media rag fabrication, disinformation thrown in with other mud.

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough falsely claimed that Hillary Clinton's email server was stored in the bathroom closet of the headquarters of Platte River Networks, the Denver based IT management company Hillary Clinton hired to maintain her private emails. But a spokesperson from Platte River confirmed that the server was stored in a data center in New Jersey and that the company does "not store data in any bathrooms."

Joe Scarborough Hypes Right Wing Media's False Claim That Clinton's Server Was Kept In A Bathroom Closet

I am not defending Hillary Clinton...but I am sick of hearing about her emails..If she was in the wrong than arrest her, stop using it for political purposes.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush owns the server that runs [email protected], the personal email he used as governor to conduct official, political and personal business, NBC News has learned.

Asked Wednesday morning who controls the server that operates that Jeb Bush email address, Bush spokeswoman Kristy Campbell responded in an email: "He owns it."

The server was housed in a state-owned office building during the years that Bush served as Florida's governor, from 1999 until early 2007. A Bush source familiar with the situation said there were "digital security" measures in place to protect Bush's emails on this server, but declined to elaborate on how the server and its data were physically and digitally kept from harm. The aide also declined to elaborate on whether the server was "homebrew," as an email server housed in Hillary Clinton's Chappaqua home was described by The Associated Press in a Wednesday report. "Homebrew" refers to a private email service rather than a commercial or government email account.

Jeb Bush Owned Personal Email Server He Used as Governor - NBC News
What's good for the goose....

:cheers2: Republican Motto : Never admit to a Damn thing!
Actually, I believe it is the Democrats who have that problem. Seldom do you see a Republican representative in trouble and getting support from the rest of the party. They are ready to throw them to the wolves which is the correct way of handling corrupt policies and efforts.

Yes Democrats do it too, our government is jammed packed of dysfunction . Off topic but do you think Cheney was an honest man?
Yes, but I don't know much about the references about him being otherwise. Was it something to do with Haliburton?
Yes the war , I think Cheney had a [sic] ulterior motive for sending our troops there. I feel Bush was overwhelmed and Cheney took the wheel. He should be in prison, he is old now and God know his heart [sic].

And I think you are an idiot still repeating worn out, discredited old lefty talking points.

Keep on with the only thing that you got on Hillary dumb ass...It's getting old

So what if he did?

Did he?

They found another email Bush used intertwined with the other accounts that he turned in..Surprise surprise.
I seriously think anyone in office back then thought it was the safest way to go, 15 years later no they were wrong.

Hillary is loosing points for those lies, I myself don't like her. But if it is creepy Ted against her I would vote for her.. Ted is the anti Christ..:lol:

Actually, I believe it is the Democrats who have that problem. Seldom do you see a Republican representative in trouble and getting support from the rest of the party. They are ready to throw them to the wolves which is the correct way of handling corrupt policies and efforts.

Yes Democrats do it too, our government is jammed packed of dysfunction . Off topic but do you think Cheney was an honest man?
Yes, but I don't know much about the references about him being otherwise. Was it something to do with Haliburton?
Yes the war , I think Cheney had a [sic] ulterior motive for sending our troops there. I feel Bush was overwhelmed and Cheney took the wheel. He should be in prison, he is old now and God know his heart [sic].

And I think you are an idiot still repeating worn out, discredited old lefty talking points.

"Getting old"? This from the moron trying to bring Cheney back into the conversation?

"Getting old"? This from the moron trying to bring Cheney back into the conversation?

Glad to see that you are reading at least. We were talking about politicians that lie, he is down there with Nixon. Even Nixon is a better guy.

... We were talking about politicians that lie....

Another thread about obama? Go brush his pubes out of your teeth, nutsucker.

Your just jealous because you don't have any balls....:lmao:

22439469.jpg

"If she was wrong than arrest her"? If they (the Obama administration) don't arrest her the assumption is that the issue is just being used for political purposes? How freaking simplistic can the low information left get? Is it against the law for a governor to use a private E mail server? How many national secrets did Jeb Bush put in jeopardy?

... We were talking about politicians that lie....

Another thread about obama? Go brush his pubes out of your teeth, nutsucker.
You know, I have read your posts throughout the day and you haven't failed to call your respondent some vile name in any of them. I doubt if anyone takes you seriously.

I care thiiiiiiiiiis much.
spread.jpg

hillary-says-hillary-funny-politcs-penis-demotivational-poster-1236503648.jpg

Hillary is just bragging because Huma keeps complimenting her on how big hers is.

"If she was wrong than arrest her"? If they (the Obama administration) don't arrest her the assumption is that the issue is just being used for political purposes? How freaking simplistic can the low information left get? Is it against the law for a governor to use a private E mail server? How many national secrets did Jeb Bush put in jeopardy?

Well because your too lazy to read the thread I went back and got it for you. Next you'll say that his emails were not national security...Haaaa

The Washington Post reported this week that Bush discussed troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants.

Jeb Bush used his private e-mail account as Florida governor to discuss security and military issues such as troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants, according to a review of publicly released records.

The e-mails include two series of exchanges involving details of Florida National Guard troop deployments after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the review by The Washington Post found.

Forum List

Back