Florida Grand Jury Report Vindicates 5 Spot-On Covid Claims You Weren’t Allowed To Say, released report on its investigation into Pharma malfeasance

Start a thread on it if you want.

You still haven't pointed out where Fauci lied.

Being wrong is not a lie BTW.
He lied. About masks and about the origins of Covid. I showed you the lie about the masks and you don’t want to believe it about your man.

Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman . . .

No, it's calling out fixation as a method of avoiding actual discussion.
A good discussion happens in good faith, where isn't where you come from if caught lying right out of the gate.

You forget how hard masks were pushed, and legislated, and mandated.
No, I remember quite well. In fact I brought up the guidance from 2020, which directly contradicted what you were trying to shovel.

"misinformation", when you know you can't call it a lie but don't like the opinion.
I'm certainly calling it a lie, what you said what proven to be false. It was entertaining watching you try to dance around it when caught.

He lied. About masks and about the origins of Covid. I showed you the lie about the masks and you don’t want to believe it about your man.

Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman . . .

I responded to your claim of lying.

Re-read my post if you have forgotten.

Your unproven theories about the origin of COVID are irrelevant.

Yeah, they weren't modern times because people didn't have access to modern tools, like ventilators.

I've seen a lot of information about how they treated and never seen any mention of using iron lungs.

they were modern times because modern medicine was around, just not with the tools we have now.

A good discussion happens in good faith, where isn't where you come from if caught lying right out of the gate.

No, I remember quite well. In fact I brought up the guidance from 2020, which directly contradicted what you were trying to shovel.

I'm certainly calling it a lie, what you said what proven to be false. It was entertaining watching you try to dance around it when caught.

All the force is going down the memory hole, because you idiots knew all along masks weren't the cure all being foisted on people.

Gibberish.

If they didn't have the tools, it wasn't modern medicine.

That's what modern medicine means.

So every second that goes by makes current modern medicine "historic medicine"?

Also:

Modern medicine: Infectious diseases, timelines, and challenges

Modern medicine started to emerge after the Industrial Revolution in the 18th century. At this time, there was rapid growth in economic activity in Western Europe and the Americas.
During the 19th century, economic and industrial growth continued to develop, and people made many scientific discoveries and inventions.

Scientists made rapid progress in identifying and preventing illnesses and in understanding how bacteria and viruses work.
However, they still had a long way to go regarding the treatment and cures of infectious diseases.

So every second that goes by makes current modern medicine "historic medicine"?
No doctor would ever consider 1918 to be the era of modern medicine. When they literally had none of the tools we use to treat severe respiratory infections, it's not modern medicine.

We cannot compare outcomes from 1918 to now. It's just not possible.

You decided to nit-pick the definition of modern times, an inherently subjective term.

The point is that New York was absolutely rocked by COVID and that would have happened everywhere had we not taken serious measures to reduce spread.

So you are saying that masks less then N95 (disposable surgical masks) do not stop any droplets of saliva or are you saying that the virus can not reside in a drop of saliva?
As you know, that is not the issue since a virus is far, far smaller than any bacteria.

fence.jpg

As you know, that is not the issue since a virus is far, far smaller than any bacteria.

fence.jpg

Your meme is simply a conveyer of disinformation and evidently you fell for it...or you are purveyor.

Did you not know that the virus resides in saliva droplets?

No doctor would ever consider 1918 to be the era of modern medicine. When they literally had none of the tools we use to treat severe respiratory infections, it's not modern medicine.

We cannot compare outcomes from 1918 to now. It's just not possible.

You decided to nit-pick the definition of modern times, an inherently subjective term.

The point is that New York was absolutely rocked by COVID and that would have happened everywhere had we not taken serious measures to reduce spread.

So you just ignore the link I gave you? I notice you didn't quote it to pretend it doesn't exist.

Fucktard.

So you just ignore the link I gave you? I notice you didn't quote it to pretend it doesn't exist.

Fucktard.
I don't give a shit what your article says. It doesn't change anything about my argument.

We have no idea how deadly Spanish Flu would be at this time. Zero. So much has changed, it's completely uncomparable.

That's a fact.

I don't give a shit what your article says. It doesn't change anything about my argument.

We have no idea how deadly Spanish Flu would be at this time. Zero. So much has changed, it's completely uncomparable.

That's a fact.

No, it just defines the period of modern medicine as beginning in the 1800's and refutes your made up definition.

It's amazing how low you will go just to not admit you made a mistake in the definition.

Also, please get fucked with an AIDS infested tire iron.

No, it just defines the period of modern medicine as beginning in the 1800's and refutes your made up definition.

It's amazing how low you will go just to not admit you made a mistake in the definition.

Also, please get fucked with an AIDS infested tire iron.
All definitions are made up for a purpose.

My definition serves the purpose of my argument. Your link has nothing to do with it.

I didn't make a mistake, this has nothing to do with my argument.

All definitions are made up for a purpose.

My definition serves the purpose of my argument. Your link has nothing to do with it.

I didn't make a mistake, this has nothing to do with my argument.

And that sets the SJW progressive mindset to a tee. Nothing is real, everything is mutable, nothing is fact except when an SJW wants it to be fact.

Men can have penises, we can destroy the planet unless we go back to the stone age, and border control means letting anyone cross it whenever they want.

Orwell defined you idiots to perfection.

And that sets the SJW progressive mindset to a tee. Nothing is real, everything is mutable, nothing is fact except when an SJW wants it to be fact.

Men can have penises, we can destroy the planet unless we go back to the stone age, and border control means letting anyone cross it whenever they want.

Orwell defined you idiots to perfection.
Are you thinking there's some concrete objective definition of "modern"? Of course not. That's idiotic.

You lose sight of the overall argument to try to pick a little irrelevant fight on some dumb shit because you can't be rational.

Calling COVID just a bad flu was idiotic and gave people overconfidence and killed a lot of people. That's what you're doing. That's what a lot of contrarian shitbags like you did. It got a lot of people killed because they didn't think they were at risk when they definitely were.

Are you thinking there's some concrete objective definition of "modern"? Of course not. That's idiotic.

You lose sight of the overall argument to try to pick a little irrelevant fight on some dumb shit because you can't be rational.

Calling COVID just a bad flu was idiotic and gave people overconfidence and killed a lot of people. That's what you're doing. That's what a lot of contrarian shitbags like you did. It got a lot of people killed because they didn't think they were at risk when they definitely were.

You create "definitions" to fit your argument, that's effectively saying you make shit up.

You are the one quibbling over iron lung vs invasive ventilator when both are forms of ventilation.

Pretending COVID still has the 5% mortality rate that started the panic induced procedures even when it was shown to not have that made people behave like idiots, and lengthened the time of the pandemic.

Meanwhile your panic probably got plenty of people killed via waiting on things like cancer treatments, isolation depression, as well as the utter loss of years of education for children.

But the only thing that mattered to shitstains like you was COVID, scaring the shit out of people, and beating Donald Trump.

You create "definitions" to fit your argument, that's effectively saying you make shit up.

You are the one quibbling over iron lung vs invasive ventilator when both are forms of ventilation.

Pretending COVID still has the 5% mortality rate that started the panic induced procedures even when it was shown to not have that made people behave like idiots, and lengthened the time of the pandemic.

Meanwhile your panic probably got plenty of people killed via waiting on things like cancer treatments, isolation depression, as well as the utter loss of years of education for children.

But the only thing that mattered to shitstains like you was COVID, scaring the shit out of people, and beating Donald Trump.
And you have yet to tell me why my definition is unsuitable for the point I'm trying to make. They didn't have any of the tools that we use in modern times to deal with severe respiratory infections, and an iron lung is not a tool to deal with severe respiratory infections.

The thing that shortened the pandemic was development of vaccines. The best evidence by far supports that vaccines were the most effective thing at reducing mortality. Pretending COVID wasn't dangerous resulted in people not getting vaccinated and lots of people dying needlessly.

Your strategy of letting it run rampant would have had far worse effects on the healthcare system, so spare me the concern about missing cancer treatment and what not. As for isolation, you were the one telling me that anyone at risk needed to be isolated, which is half the country.

And you have yet to tell me why my definition is unsuitable for the point I'm trying to make. They didn't have any of the tools that we use in modern times to deal with severe respiratory infections, and an iron lung is not a tool to deal with severe respiratory infections.

The thing that shortened the pandemic was development of vaccines. The best evidence by far supports that vaccines were the most effective thing at reducing mortality. Pretending COVID wasn't dangerous resulted in people not getting vaccinated and lots of people dying needlessly.

Your strategy of letting it run rampant would have had far worse effects on the healthcare system, so spare me the concern about missing cancer treatment and what not. As for isolation, you were the one telling me that anyone at risk needed to be isolated, which is half the country.

Because everyone but you considers the age of modern medicine to have begun in the 1800's.

And you think those vaccines have zero side effects, right?

Rube.

Not run rampant, but isolate the at risk, and let natural attenuation and immunity take hold.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sweden-report-coronavirus-1.6364154

It's not half the country. Severe risk, not general risk.

Because everyone but you considers the age of modern medicine to have begun in the 1800's.

And you think those vaccines have zero side effects, right?

Rube.

Not run rampant, but isolate the at risk, and let natural attenuation and immunity take hold.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/sweden-report-coronavirus-1.6364154

It's not half the country. Severe risk, not general risk.
Not modern enough to compare the mortality of Spanish Flu to the mortality of COVID.

Or did you just try to forget the entire purpose of the argument?

Yeah, it would run rampant. Once it's rampant, there's basically nothing you can do to actually isolate those at high risk.

Forum List

Back