Florida has the most children hospitalized for COVID-19,

Old enough to remember the misinformation being spread about smoking

I remember cigarette ads with Doctors in it
I remember the claims menthol or filtered cigarettes were safe
I remember the claims that cigarettes can’t be proved to cause cancer
I remember the denial that second hand smoke was dangerous

Even then, we had our Sues

You're the Sue, going on about how cloth masks work

"Hospitalized" = number of scared idiot moms who took their kids to the hospital when the home thermometer read 98.7

They do not have one single kid actually sick by Covid. They have sick kids. They have kids in hospitals.

And they LIE
Is that the criteria for admittance in to the pediatric ICU?

Who do you propose should have taken discharged hospital patients? You do know all the Governor's, including desantis did this in the beginning.
If truem How many of those were of illegal aliens bused into the state by Biden or illegal aliens from Haiti

The virus does not spread by droplets. Since last summer they have known it's largely an airborne respiratory virus. The benefit then of blocking a few droplets is negligible. And think on this. Maybe, the droplets exiting through the cloth are broken down into smaller fragments which can then float better on the air. There is better evidence for THAT than there is for any benefit from masks.

You've been had with the masks. We need to admit it and move on. Healthier to just breathe free air...and honestly, ventilation. But not masks.
The virus does not spread by droplets.
Right. The virus fly tiny fighter planes that target noses. :cuckoo:

Just astoundingly stupid.

Cyber school has been tried and it failed miserably. We need to get kids back to school but we need to do it safely

What makes you think that ordering the tough kids in the government schools to wear masks will make the schools safe and free from infection? It will at best modestly reduce infection rates, hardly make the place safe but possibly less risky.

Probably none since any kids or families "moved" by the Admin to anywhere are tested and quarantined as necessary
Apparently they're also getting vaccinated by ICE. And one article said that 30% of them refused the vaccine.

I'm cool with having the kids attend cyber school in the coming school year.

It should really reduce the traffic out there with school buses and that.
For how long? How long do those who have done the right things during this need to defer to the dumbfuck losers of society? Who deserves the normalcy? Those who work towards it or those who throw tantrums?
I say the kids with parents that don’t like masks should go virtual and leave others alone.

Its quite astounding to see. A politician advocates doing nothing, infection and deaths rocket,hospitals fill up and he has to ask for help.
And there are still idiots here who want to defend him and his death policies. This takes dumb into platinum club status.

Its quite astounding to see. A politician advocates doing nothing, infection and deaths rocket,hospitals fill up and he has to ask for help.
And there are still idiots here who want to defend him and his death policies. This takes dumb into platinum club status.

It's called free-DUMB.

It's called free-DUMB.
This kind of idiot thinking has hampered President Bidens efforts against the virus. What would happen if America ever had to pull together as a community against some other threat ?

I think you might be fucked. Invest in your schools.

One would think that at a minimum, a public school should follow the public health guidances.

One would think that at a minimum, a public school should follow the public health guidances.

They do.

Whatever public health guidance that the School Board issues, becomes the official policy of the schools.

But the idea that technocrats issue official opinions that everyone is required to obey is bullshit. The people have elected representatives to vote on this kind of thing- unelected guys like Fauci only get a chance to make their cause they aren't our lords.

They do.

Whatever public health guidance that the School Board issues, becomes the official policy of the schools.

But the idea that technocrats issue official opinions that everyone is required to obey is bullshit. The people have elected representatives to vote on this kind of thing- unelected guys like Fauci only get a chance to make their cause they aren't our lords.
So the governor attempting to ban a mask requirement a district may adopt and threatening fiscal penalties for violations is following the public health guidance?

Last edited:
So the governor attempting to ban a mask requirement and threatening fiscal penalties for violations is following the public health guidance?

The elected governor is the one who ISSUES the public health guidance.

If the people of Florida disagree with Gov. Desantis guidance, they are free to vote for someone else in the next election.

This kind of idiot thinking has hampered President Bidens efforts against the virus. What would happen if America ever had to pull together as a community against some other threat ?

I think you might be fucked. Invest in your schools.

What's happening in America reminds me of the statement by Nikita Khrushchev. Saying that Russia didn't have to fire a shot, that America would destroy itself from the inside.

And today, more Americans think American elections are rigged, than think that Russian elections are rigged. They believe Vladimir Putin was honestly elected, and Joe Biden wasn't.

The people have elected representatives to vote on this kind of thing- unelected guys like Fauci only get a chance to make their cause they aren't our lords.

You apparently don't understand the difference between science and politics.

Politicians say what is in their political interest, whether it matches the science or not.

Scientists say what the science tells them, whether it matches the politics or not,

So the governor attempting to ban a mask requirement and threatening fiscal penalties for violations is following the public health guidance?
He's not even following republican dogma, where they believe that political issues are best handled at the lowest (most local) level, and not dictated from above.

Forum List

Back