🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida high school students stage second amendment support walkout

I thought the trumpanzees were claiming that any student will walk out given an excuse to get out of class....did that school only have 75 students?

I gave you exactly what would end a majority of school shootings within this thread. Now all you want to do is argue. Why?

No you didn't. The only way to end school shootings is to ban guns. That's the only way.

IEnd medicating our male children with mood altering (basically meth) prescription drugs and this shit ends.

It's not the drugs...it's the guns.
I think that clear backpacks will chase away the shooters
If they put lovely "thoughts & prayers" decals all over them.

You learned in the military (sic) that guns don't win wars, huh? You're confusing being in the military with your having been a flower child and shooting up heroin

I thought the trumpanzees were claiming that any student will walk out given an excuse to get out of class....did that school only have 75 students?

You really are that mind numbingly stupid, aren't you?

No, the grades of the students weren't dependent on walking out with the 75 like they were walking out with the leftists.

Again, your claim you were in the military completely contradicts that you think guns are useless and won't protect anyone and we need to all just call the government and wait for them to direct traffic.

How many people's blood dripping from your hands is enough before you decide that maybe government shouldn't be preventing people from defending themselves?

You'd roll in a ball and cry if you ever actually saw a gun. If you touched one, you'd faint

if one is too many, when are you going to demand cell phones be baned,.

Nope. Just guns. And just because guns are designed to do only one thing: kill and/or maim.

one guy killed 12 because he couldn't take his eyes off his phone. Took less time than shooting them, 12 dead in the blink of an eye.

What are you talking about? Nothing, of course.

Nothing, tell that to the families.

My mistake, it was 13 dead.

Driver who was allegedly texting kills 13 elderly churchgoers

Remember ahole, ONE IS TOO MANY, are you ready to smash your phone and demand the destruction of all cell towers?

yea.

they're using the kids to push their narrative. i call that hiding cause they make no headway on their own so they *use* these kids to keep pushing how they feel about it.

if you're fine with it, great. i'd rather both sides quit being stubborn and find a middle ground. but the calls to ban semi automatic weapons and so forth are far from "common sense" approaches.
How about just banning military-style semiautomatic rifles like the AR? And a whole lot of other policy changes like tightening background checks and investing in research into what is causing such a lot of gun violence and what to do about it.
We gotta slow this train down.

When are you going to get it through your pointy little head, hands and feet kill more people than all rifles combined. Your bias is causing you to ignore more serious problems. Rifles have been used in mass shooting 8 times in 19 years and they weren't all in schools. 5+ million semi auto rifles have been in private hands during that time. The odd of one being used on any given day for a mass shooting are something like 4+ trillion to one.

Hands and feet can't kill 50 people at a country western concert and injure hundreds of others. I don't know where you get that only 8 mass shootings in 19 years have involved rifles, but that number sounds low to me.

No they just do it one or two at a time, many many more times. And as far as that number goes, feel free to prove me wrong.

According to this government link it was 6 AR and AK combined

WEAPONS USED IN MASS SHOOTINGS

So much for "feeling" them to be wrong.

There are a couple that I'm aware of that aren't on that list, I think 8 is most likely correct.

Nope. Just guns. And just because guns are designed to do only one thing: kill and/or maim.

one guy killed 12 because he couldn't take his eyes off his phone. Took less time than shooting them, 12 dead in the blink of an eye.

Remember ahole, ONE IS TOO MANY, are you ready to smash your phone and demand the destruction of all cell towers?

Wait, according to the left, it was the car that killed them!

Quit blaming the driver!

Who needs guns when you can have a deadly texting driver protect you?

Quit blaming the driver!

Actually it was a 1 ton truck.

No, the grades of the students weren't dependent on walking out with the 75 like they were walking out with the leftists.

Again, your claim you were in the military completely contradicts that you think guns are useless and won't protect anyone and we need to all just call the government and wait for them to direct traffic.

How many people's blood dripping from your hands is enough before you decide that maybe government shouldn't be preventing people from defending themselves?

You'd roll in a ball and cry if you ever actually saw a gun. If you touched one, you'd faint
So...all you can do in rebuttal is attack a vet......gotcha :113:

You want to give us a list of folks who contribute to the NRA?
Why is it any less acceptable for a gun control group to have big $ support when it is perfectly alright with you for the NRA to have it and use it to influence legislation. Well, you're finally going to have a little pushback, is all.

The NRA isn't working to undermine anyone else's rights or take away their property.

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?

Your full of crap, doctors mistakes kill 10+ times the numbers of firearms and you sit silent. It's not about safety it's about control, you don't see a way to control doctors they way you see lawful gun owners. You also know you can't control the criminals, none of your proposed "solutions" will effect them.

maybe. but in all fairness, doctors don't go school to school making mistakes intentionally.
Neither do law abiding citizens.

I gave you exactly what would end a majority of school shootings within this thread. Now all you want to do is argue. Why?

No you didn't. The only way to end school shootings is to ban guns. That's the only way.

IEnd medicating our male children with mood altering (basically meth) prescription drugs and this shit ends.

It's not the drugs...it's the guns.
I'd laugh at you, but that would be as effective as banning guns.

You really are an idiot.

I'd laugh at you, but that would be as effective as banning guns.
You really are an idiot.

The sad thing is that there are so many idiots like him, they're making headway in their ultimate goal of making law abiding Americans as helpless as possible and simultaneously giving criminals a land of easy pickings.

The March 30th pro-gun school walkout is a circus flea... a blip on the scope... a pimple... a gnat... a big Nothing Burger.

note.gif
"...See you... in No-vem-ber..."
note.gif

So...all you can do in rebuttal is attack a vet......gotcha :113:

No, I attacked you. Typical leftist, you think you speak for all vets. You're trying to put on the mantle of self victimization. Most veterans think you're a stupid piece of shit for your view you want to disarm honest citizens and let them be murdered by psycho shooters. You have blood dripping from your hands from a lot of people.

And you lied about being a vet. Man up

Quit blaming the driver!

Actually it was a 1 ton truck.

time to ban large capacity trucks!

Sorry, Pete, but things have gone too far. Gun owners have got to realize that their freedoms are allowing murderous folk to own guns, too. It has to be dealt with; we can't ignore it any longer. The 2nd is not going to go away, but the way I see it, I have rights too, and so do the kids who have to walk to school each morning in certain neighborhoods of Chicago. Why is our safety so completely unimportant?

Ma'am,

I don't know how to tell you how wrong you are without sounding abrasive or condescending. I've always tried to respond to you with the same respect and good nature you generally deserve.

That said your response is utterly absurd.

My freedom in no way allows people to commit MURDER. In fact my freedom prevents murder from happening where and when I am able to prevent it. I carry in order to promote my own safety and those in my immediate surroundings.

The 2nd Amendment is not what allows people to commit murder. Unarmed people are what allows others to commit murder. It can easily be dealt with by promoting and encouraging sane people to keep and bear arms, just like fire extinguishers strapped to almost every wall in every public building are there and people are trained to use them as part of a basic education.

YOUR SAFETY is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your kitchen? How about a .22?

If people start taking fire extinguishers out of their cases in public places and killing innocent people with them, which can be done, will you be leading the charge to remove them? Do you know why the brits removed almost all of their public trash cans and mail boxes?

Once you and those who believe infringing on my right to posses certain tools understand that guns are tools, not something to fear, and take your responsibility seriously I can promise you there will never be another mass shooting again.

Furthermore once the justice system functions like it ought to and removes incorrigible psychopaths from public, the sorts of murders in shit holes like Chicago that happen on a daily basis will become a thing of the past.

Forum List

Back