FLORIDA : if biden wins, it's all over for trump

Trump won Florida handily. Hell he even did good in Broward County which is die hard Dem territory. The Cubans came out to vote and voted for Trump.
Those who lived under Communism know better.
Good for FL.
Really disappointed in my state of MN going Biden and Mpls reelected Omar.
Disgusting.

Trump won Florida handily. Hell he even did good in Broward County which is die hard Dem territory. The Cubans came out to vote and voted for Trump.
Good for FL.
Disgusting.

Minneapolis apparently like the Liberal Rioting they had this year and are jonesing to get more.

Good for FL.
Disgusting.

Minneapolis apparently like the Liberal Rioting they had this year and are jonesing to get more.

Well, you can't fix stupid.

Nothing to worry about in Florida. Trump will win Florida by 2 or more percentage points than he did in 2016.

Trump won by 1.2%, Einstein.

You are confused.

There is a Florida pollster. His name is Matt Towery

He is one that we should be paying attention to. He is used for internal polling by both parties. He always gets it right. He has called other elections correctly. In 2016 he was one of the few pollsters to pick Trump as a national winner. He picked Trump to win Florida five days before the 2016 election..

This time he is picking Trump to do at least a percentage point better, maybe two in Florida than Trump did in 2016.

In polling and assessing other battleground states, Towery is also projecting wins for Trump in Iowa, Ohio, Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona.
I hope he turns out to be right, because Trump needs all of them.

Forum List

Back