Florida is falling apart.

There were 50% more murders in area where Trump held his rally than in Sweden

Orange County alone had 50% more murders than the whole of Sweden last year.

some of you bedwetters need to get out more and see what is happening in your own back yard rather than spout ignorance about places you have never seen.
How is your PTO accumulating? Are you getting close to a vacation yet?
god-is-watching-best1.jpg

Joking apart the President has nothing to do with all the crimes they have in Florida... :(
The State of Florida has harsh laws against violent crimes what else should they do? Unfortunately crime is on the rise everywhere. Sometimes I think the laws were followed more 30 or 40 years ago.... :dunno:
My parents and granpas told me in the past crime was fought more and maybe they're right :(

some of you bedwetters need to get out more and see what is happening in your own back yard rather than spout ignorance about places you have never seen.

Orlando is a liberal cesspool. I hate going there. I don't even like driving through it.

I agree and a week doesn't go by when some LEO is wounded or killed. Or some citizen isn't robbed, assaulted or murdered.

I wouldn't be a police officer in Orlando for all the gold in China.

Joking apart the President has nothing to do with all the crimes they have in Florida... :(
The State of Florida has harsh laws against violent crimes what else should they do? Unfortunately crime is on the rise everywhere. Sometimes I think the laws were followed more 30 or 40 years ago.... :dunno:
My parents and granpas told me in the past crime was fought more and maybe they're right :(
Under the Obama presidency crime increased dramatically. His DOJ threatened local police departments with federal investigation of racism every time a negroid was arrested. Police was afraid to to their job. Now, hopefully law and order will be restored to a certain degree since those frivolous investigations are not looming over the local police's head like dark clouds.

Orlando is a liberal cesspool. I hate going there. I don't even like driving through it.

I read an article about Miami and from that article it seems that Miami is full of faggots.

The only other things I know about Florida is that it has oranges, Disneyland and a lot of Cubans.

I know about Old Florida as in the Florida Keys, this from one of my favourite films "Key Largo" made in 1948 and directed by John Huston and starring Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Lauren Bacall, Lionel Barrymore, Claire Trevor and two very brilliant character actors from Old Hollywood Thomas Gomez and Dan Seymour.

Key Largo (film) - Wikipedia

I read an article about Miami and from that article it seems that Miami is full of faggots.

The only other things I know about Florida is that it has oranges, Disneyland and a lot of Cubans.

I know about Old Florida as in the Florida Keys, this from one of my favourite films "Key Largo" made in 1948 and directed by John Huston and starring Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Lauren Bacall, Lionel Barrymore, Claire Trevor and two very brilliant character actors from Old Hollywood Thomas Gomez and Dan Seymour.

It is never too late to rediscover Florida. Come on over.....

Come to Florida. No snow. No ice but the Summers are hotter than hell.

Beats the hell out of 30 below in the Winter. LOL

"It is never too late to rediscover Florida. Come on over....."

Well :wink: :thup:

Come to the "red" area of Florida and you won't have to put up with the liberals.

Hey fucko, Sweden used to be the safest country in the world. Now they are the rape capital per capita. Violent crime is exploding. There are Muslims no go zones that police won't enter even if chasing a suspect.

Take your head out of the sand and try not to be partisan!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Absolutely....:eusa_angel:

Come to the "red" area of Florida and you won't have to put up with the liberals.

What is the Red area of Florida? Is it North, it seems South Florida is all Leftist.

Forum List

Back