Florida is falling apart.

Joking apart the President has nothing to do with all the crimes they have in Florida... :(
The State of Florida has harsh laws against violent crimes what else should they do? Unfortunately crime is on the rise everywhere. Sometimes I think the laws were followed more 30 or 40 years ago.... :dunno:
My parents and granpas told me in the past crime was fought more and maybe they're right :(

Trump's not responsible for anything, but Obama is....gotcha

There were 50% more murders in area where Trump held his rally than in Sweden

Orange County alone had 50% more murders than the whole of Sweden last year.

some of you bedwetters need to get out more and see what is happening in your own back yard rather than spout ignorance about places you have never seen.
It may have been previously observed, but Orange county was where that Muslim murdered 49 of your fellow fudge-packers. are you sure you want to go there?

How disingenuous and absurd.

Joking apart the President has nothing to do with all the crimes they have in Florida... :(
The State of Florida has harsh laws against violent crimes what else should they do? Unfortunately crime is on the rise everywhere. Sometimes I think the laws were followed more 30 or 40 years ago.... :dunno:
My parents and granpas told me in the past crime was fought more and maybe they're right :(

Trump's not responsible for anything, but Obama is....gotcha

You may want to change the prescription on your reading glasses. The lady said nothing about Obama and and in fact said that the President is not responsible for crime rates. Try reading what she wrote again.

some of you bedwetters need to get out more and see what is happening in your own back yard rather than spout ignorance about places you have never seen.
It may have been previously observed, but Orange county was where that Muslim murdered 49 of your fellow fudge-packers. are you sure you want to go there?

How disingenuous and absurd.
Here are the 49 people killed by the Muslim. You're certainly a scumbag Tammy. Presumably all gay and definitely in Orange county:
  • Stanley Almodovar III, age 23
  • Amanda Alvear, 25
  • Oscar A. Aracena-Montero, 26
  • Rodolfo Ayala-Ayala, 33
  • Alejandro Barrios Martinez, 21
  • Martin Benitez Torres, 33
  • Antonio D. Brown, 30
  • Darryl R. Burt II, 29
  • Jonathan A. Camuy Vega, 24
  • Angel L. Candelario-Padro, 28
  • Simon A. Carrillo Fernandez, 31
  • Juan Chevez-Martinez, 25
  • Luis D. Conde, 39
  • Cory J. Connell, 21
  • Tevin E. Crosby, 25
  • Franky J. Dejesus Velazquez, 50
  • Deonka D. Drayton, 32
  • Mercedez M. Flores, 26
  • Juan R. Guerrero, 22
  • Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22
  • Paul T. Henry, 41
  • Frank Hernandez, 27
  • Miguel A. Honorato, 30
  • Javier Jorge-Reyes, 40
  • Jason B. Josaphat, 19
  • Eddie J. Justice, 30
  • Anthony L. Laureano Disla, 25
  • Christopher A. Leinonen, 32
  • Brenda L. Marquez McCool, 49
  • Jean C. Mendez Perez, 35
  • Akyra Monet Murray, 18
  • Kimberly Morris, 37
  • Jean C. Nieves Rodriguez, 27
  • Luis O. Ocasio-Capo, 20
  • Geraldo A. Ortiz-Jimenez, 25
  • Eric I. Ortiz-Rivera, 36
  • Joel Rayon Paniagua, 32
  • Enrique L. Rios Jr., 25
  • Juan P. Rivera Velazquez, 37
  • Yilmary Rodriguez Solivan, 24
  • Christopher J. Sanfeliz, 24
  • Xavier E. Serrano Rosado, 35
  • Gilberto R. Silva Menendez, 25
  • Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34
  • Shane E. Tomlinson, 33
  • Leroy Valentin Fernandez, 25
  • Luis S. Vielma, 22
  • Luis D. Wilson-Leon, 37
  • Jerald A. Wright, 31
2016 Orlando nightclub shooting - Wikipedia

Under the Obama presidency crime increased dramatically. His DOJ threatened local police departments with federal investigation of racism every time a negroid was arrested. Police was afraid to to their job. Now, hopefully law and order will be restored to a certain degree since those frivolous investigations are not looming over the local police's head like dark clouds.
My, you are such a liar.

Dueling Claims on Crime Trend

President Barack Obama said there have been “huge drops in the murder rates” in cities like New York, Los Angeles and Dallas. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said “violent crime has increased in cities across America.” Which is it? We’ll score this one for Obama.

The long-term trend is a decline, not only in the murder rates per population, but the total number of murders in the cities Obama mentioned, and nationwide. The same goes for violent crime. Trump was referring to a recent year-over-year increase in murders in some cities.

For example, the number of murders in Dallas peaked at 500 in 1991, but dropped to nearly half that (231) in 2000, according to data from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics, which is based on voluntary reporting by local police departments. By 2012, the number had dropped further, to 154. That’s not adjusted for population — it’s the sheer numbers of murders and nonnegligent manslaughter reported.

So, the number of murders in Dallas went from 500 in 1991 to 154 in 2012, a decrease of 70 percent. The murder rate, offenses per 100,000 in population, dropped from 48.6 to 12.4 in that same time frame, a 74 percent decrease.

But Trump pointed to a New York Times story on an uptick in 2015 in the number of murders in several cities, including Dallas, as compared with 2014. The Times report showed a 17 percent increase in murders (an increase of 12 murders) in Dallas for January through August 2015 compared with the same time period for 2014.

Indeed, the Dallas Morning News later reported that the total for all of 2015 was a 17 percent increase over the previous year, but noted 2014’s number of murders (116) had been a “historic low” and the murder rate for 2015, according

The point being that Trump cited crime in Sweden as a result of Muslim immigration.

Yet the crime in Florida has nothing to do with Muslim immigration.

And before one of you Trumpettes say it, the crime rate among illegals is lower than the crime rate among US citizens.

Trump is a lying asshole trying to get his Muslim ban because he is hates Muslims & considers them all terrorists.

Of course the crime in Florida is on the decline, so you Communists are again just flinging shit and hoping some will stick.

Hey fucko, Sweden used to be the safest country in the world. Now they are the rape capital per capita. Violent crime is exploding. There are Muslims no go zones that police won't enter even if chasing a suspect.

Take your head out of the sand and try not to be partisan!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Links? From credible sources.

Under the Obama presidency crime increased dramatically. His DOJ threatened local police departments with federal investigation of racism every time a negroid was arrested. Police was afraid to to their job. Now, hopefully law and order will be restored to a certain degree since those frivolous investigations are not looming over the local police's head like dark clouds.
My, you are such a liar.

President Barack Obama said there have been “huge drops in the murder rates” in cities like New York, Los Angeles and Dallas. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said “violent crime has increased in cities across America.” Which is it? We’ll score this one for Obama.

The long-term trend is a decline, not only in the murder rates per population, but the total number of murders in the cities Obama mentioned, and nationwide. The same goes for violent crime. Trump was referring to a recent year-over-year increase in murders in some cities.

For example, the number of murders in Dallas peaked at 500 in 1991, but dropped to nearly half that (231) in 2000, according to data from the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics, which is based on voluntary reporting by local police departments. By 2012, the number had dropped further, to 154. That’s not adjusted for population — it’s the sheer numbers of murders and nonnegligent manslaughter reported.

So, the number of murders in Dallas went from 500 in 1991 to 154 in 2012, a decrease of 70 percent. The murder rate, offenses per 100,000 in population, dropped from 48.6 to 12.4 in that same time frame, a 74 percent decrease.

But Trump pointed to a New York Times story on an uptick in 2015 in the number of murders in several cities, including Dallas, as compared with 2014. The Times report showed a 17 percent increase in murders (an increase of 12 murders) in Dallas for January through August 2015 compared with the same time period for 2014.

Indeed, the Dallas Morning News later reported that the total for all of 2015 was a 17 percent increase over the previous year, but noted 2014’s number of murders (116) had been a “historic low” and the murder rate for 2015, according
Your own little charts are liars apparently, since I posted them from your link.
You are grabbing for that proverbial last straw. We were talking about crime rate in general for one, then gun violence is included in that. Nationally gun voilence fell since states loosened the unconstitutional restrictions somewhat.

Orlando is a liberal cesspool. I hate going there. I don't even like driving through it.

I read an article about Miami and from that article it seems that Miami is full of faggots.

The only other things I know about Florida is that it has oranges, Disneyland and a lot of Cubans.

I know about Old Florida as in the Florida Keys, this from one of my favourite films "Key Largo" made in 1948 and directed by John Huston and starring Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Lauren Bacall, Lionel Barrymore, Claire Trevor and two very brilliant character actors from Old Hollywood Thomas Gomez and Dan Seymour.

Key Largo (film) - Wikipedia
It is never too late to rediscover Florida. Come on over.....

She's not going to sleep with you, dumbcon.

So much deflection going on here.

Basically this is the deal.

Trump told his dickhead followers that he wanted to "save" America from becoming like another country that was a whole lot safer than America.

The whole world laughs.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Orlando is a liberal cesspool. I hate going there. I don't even like driving through it.

I read an article about Miami and from that article it seems that Miami is full of faggots.

The only other things I know about Florida is that it has oranges, Disneyland and a lot of Cubans.

I know about Old Florida as in the Florida Keys, this from one of my favourite films "Key Largo" made in 1948 and directed by John Huston and starring Humphrey Bogart, Edward G. Robinson, Lauren Bacall, Lionel Barrymore, Claire Trevor and two very brilliant character actors from Old Hollywood Thomas Gomez and Dan Seymour.

Key Largo (film) - Wikipedia
It is never too late to rediscover Florida. Come on over.....

She's not going to sleep with you, dumbcon.
NO???? Who said something about sleeping? But you could jump down to Miami-Dade to see your 100 years old princess...Take I-75 and Alligator Alley 4.5-5 hours drive only.

Trump told his dickhead followers that he wanted to "save" America from becoming like another country that was a whole lot safer than America.

The whole world laughs.

Most of the criminal violence in America comes from one group...over 50 per cent of all the crimnal violence in America is traced to this one minority group which only composes about 2 percent of the total population...think about it...a group which is only 2 percent of the total population comiits over half of all violent crime....now most of us know who this group is...even hillary knew though later she apologized for outing them....she called them super-predators.

Urban Institute Study Shows Black Males Responsible For Most Gun Violence

Using data collected by the Washington Post, The Color of Crime‘s author Edwin S. Rubinstein found that black people were 2.45 times as likely to be shot by police as white people. Black people were also 4.46 times as likely to kill a police officer than people of other races. (“FBI data show that from 2005 to 2014, blacks accounted for 40 percent of police killings. Since blacks were approximately 13 percent of the population, it meant they were 4.46 times more likely than people of other races to kill a police officer.”) Black people are arrested for violent crimes at 5.35 times the arrest rate of white people.

The Color of Crime: Black People 4.46 Times More Likely to Kill a Police Officer Than Other Ethnicities - The Truth About Guns

Last edited:

The whole world laughs.

Most of the criminal violence in America comes from one group...over 50 per cent of all the crimnal violence in America is traced to this one minority group which only composes about 2 percent of the total population...think about it...a group which is only 2 percent of the total population comiits over half of all violent crime....now most of us know who this group is...even hillary knew though later she apologized for outing them....she called them super-predators.

Urban Institute Study Shows Black Males Responsible For Most Gun Violence

Using data collected by the Washington Post, The Color of Crime‘s author Edwin S. Rubinstein found that black people were 2.45 times as likely to be shot by police as white people. Black people were also 4.46 times as likely to kill a police officer than people of other races. (“FBI data show that from 2005 to 2014, blacks accounted for 40 percent of police killings. Since blacks were approximately 13 percent of the population, it meant they were 4.46 times more likely than people of other races to kill a police officer.”) Black people are arrested for violent crimes at 5.35 times the arrest rate of white people.

The Color of Crime: Black People 4.46 Times More Likely to Kill a Police Officer Than Other Ethnicities - The Truth About Guns
More deflection. Obviously Sweden is safer than the US.

Forum List

Back