Florida Is on Its Way to Banning -- and Criminalizing -- Alternative Meat

Fuck the free market says the MAGATs.
Nope, eat that shit up. It’s not meat it’s not tested long term it’s just a lab experiment. Go get it. Otherwise it’s not going to be sold in grocery stores meat aisles as meat. It isn’t and will be banned from pretending it is.

Why should this be made illegal? What is the societal harm that makes legislation banning cell-cultivated meat a good idea?

Shouldn't this be a free-market sort of decision, rather than a government one? If people want it, let them pay for it. If they don't, the industry won't take hold. Why does the government need to step in and ban it?
It's just Meatball Ron trying to look like the tough guy again. His power here has diminished greatly. Even the Republican legislature is telling him no. He's a lame duck ever since his disastrous POTUS run.

Authoritarian Governor DeSantis is not content w/just banning it, which is bad enough, he wants to criminalize it.

Republicans, the party of "small government."

Everybody's cool w/this?
Liberals supporting corporate welfare isn't exactly shrinking the size of government. Try again.

I have no problem with requiring labels. I'd like to know what I'm buying.

The left has been asking for mandatory labels and ingredients for all our foods since at least the 90's.

People like you have been decrying it for at least as long.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
The left has been asking for mandatory labels and ingredients in all our foods since at least the 90's.

People like you have been decrying it for at least as long.

Of course you can provide a link where I said anything like that. RIGHT??????????? Or you can just apologize now admit you're a liar and save your self some effort looking for proof of your fantasy. BTW, you interlaced bold bullshit just makes you look more stupid than before.

These sons-of-bitches really have no principles, they stand where they sit.

Situational ethics and all that.

Do you work at a movie theater, you're really good at this projection stuff.

I thought republicans were against the government telling people what they can and can't eat.

I’m good with it. It’s not meat. You can’t call it meat, you can’t sell it as meat. It’s not fucking meat.
Then simply pass a law barring them from marketing their product as meat. Banning them from producing and selling it to people who want to buy it is idiotic.

Authoritarian Governor DeSantis is not content w/just banning it, which is bad enough, he wants to criminalize it.

Republicans, the party of "small government."

Everybody's cool w/this?
I like DeSantis and I also like real meat. I see no reason to replace real meat with bugs or snake meat from farm raise python snakes (even if it tastes like chicken).

Global Warming is the new liberal religion but is based on manipulated statistics.

It is a matter of health concern, and quite rightly.

Hell, Mr. Mosquito Man, Bill Gates, is into fake meat production. That right there should serve as a warning to all.

:afro:
It's not about health. I guarantee that if you look at the political donations of every single politician who signed off on this bill, You will see a bunch of major meat companies like tyson Giving them a lot of money.

Lab grown meat competes with with their products and they don't want the competition.

Forum List

Back