Florida Is on Its Way to Banning -- and Criminalizing -- Alternative Meat

1671991448272-png.742022

These people are crazy...

Better for the planet

Consuming more plant-based meals benefits more than student health—it can also protect children from a changing climate and contribute to a more sustainable future. Using animals for food is a leading contributor to climate change, pollution, deforestation, and other environmental concerns.

Doesn't get more ignorant that that meme. We eat animals that eat bugs. But who gets all poutraged by the natural food chain. You have to pretend that the powers that be want you to eat bugs instead of meat.

Completely different issue. People enjoy alcohol, 90% of them in moderation. No one wants or needs fake meat.
Maybe some do. So let them eat it. It has no effect on people. If something doesn't affect me then I don't care.

I would never live in a place based on the politics of the state. I live where I want based on what I am looking for and my interests. Politics is the last reason I'd consider. I'm free to live by my own ideals not those of the nation.

If the public is clamoring for this fake meat why is the government giving them tens if millions of dollars? Sounds like another EV bottomless pit of wasted tax dollars.

And the idiot OP is whining about the government getting involved.

Last edited:
Doesn't get more ignorant that that meme. We eat animals that eat bugs. But who gets all poutraged by the natural food chain. You have to pretend that the powers that be want you to eat bugs instead of meat.
We will eat insects as the main part of diet. Then for more affordability instead of hamburger helper we will have insect helper. The product will be dried up and ground feces.

Authoritarian Governor DeSantis is not content w/just banning it, which is bad enough, he wants to criminalize it.

Republicans, the party of "small government."

Everybody's cool w/this?
Wow…desantis really has a beef with lab grown meat..

Huh? Huh???? Ba da bing!

😂

Once again, the folks on here that pretend to be Conservatives are the first ones to celebrate the Govt controlling our daily lives.

This is further proof that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Florida has among the worst public education systems in the country, facing a teacher shortage with teachers leaving the state; Florida has a homeowners’ insurance crisis where residents are paying crippling insurance premiums or are unable to afford insurance at all; and Florida is threated by the consequence of human-caused climate change with more powerful and destructive storms, loss of coral reefs, and land erosion.

Yet given these issues and more, ‘fake meat’ is the ridiculous nonsense Republicans waste time on.

Identify your source for
human-caused climate change

We will eat insects as the main part of diet. Then for more affordability instead of hamburger helper we will have insect helper. The product will be dried up and ground feces.
Get your poutrage on girl, you go and be you.

if they are, they should be allowed to have them. Why the fuck do you want the Govt to dictate your every decision?
Because of the belief of "freedom" only if we agree. The fringes of the left and right actually believe we must live by their standards. How people live must be subjugated to their beliefs. Insanity.

Authoritarian Governor DeSantis is not content w/just banning it, which is bad enough, he wants to criminalize it.

Republicans, the party of "small government."

Everybody's cool w/this?
Is the cell cultivated product cheaper or more expensive than Soylent Green?

I have no idea. It's irrelevant to my point.
Then you were quite disingenuous when you said..."Alcohol is a health concern. Banning it didn't work."... It was a dumb analogy, and you got busted being lazy with it...Suck it up.

Forum List

Back