Florida man tries to flee deputies on riding lawn mower

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Only in Florida. :laughing0301:

"TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A Florida man faces several charges after deputies used a taser to stop him as he fled on a riding lawn mower Saturday morning.

According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, 40-year-old Dusty Mobley was not as successful as his previous attempts to evade authorities when he put a John Deere riding lawn mower into high gear in an attempt to outrun pursuing deputies."

1657547101841.png

If it were Chicago he would have got away since they aren't allowed to chase after crooks.

With that said I think tonight I'm going to watch the straight story. This post reminded me I haven't watched it in a while. It's one of my favorites of David lynch movies despite being the furthest thing from a David lynch movie.

A local news station in the Tampa area (Fox 13) periodically does a segment on the news called "Only in Florida".

We have our share of "only in's" here in Wisconsin too. Like the guy who got caught having sex with a dead deer on the roadside.

I wonder how fast the guy was going and why he was caught this time unlike his previous endeavors.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Only in Florida. :laughing0301:

"TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A Florida man faces several charges after deputies used a taser to stop him as he fled on a riding lawn mower Saturday morning.

According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, 40-year-old Dusty Mobley was not as successful as his previous attempts to evade authorities when he put a John Deere riding lawn mower into high gear in an attempt to outrun pursuing deputies."

View attachment 668870
I keep reading about this "Florida Man".

The guy is a real piece of work

The Guinness record for the fastest lawn mower is 143 mph. Granted J.D. stock mowers are substantially slower but they can get into areas that Police cruisers can't deal with.

Forum List

Back