Florida Passes “Anti-Science” Law

[

What the fuck, you ridiculous troll? Who said anything about the Bible? My Doctorate is in Supply Chain Management, which you pissy pants leftists hate, something useful that produces actual results.

"

You can get a Doctorate in the manufacture and distribution of baloney?

Learn something new every day.

Facts cannot be challenged.

The sky is blue and water boils at 100c. Period.
Depends upon what elevation you are at when doing the boiling.

Hutch didn't make it through 2nd grade and was unaware of that fact. His AGW priest never explained it to him with cartoons, so he didn't learn it. Maybe Cosmos can come back and do a cartoon for him and the other leftist infants to teach them this? :dunno:

Where does water boil at 100c, dope?

[

No shit. Now where do you suppose I was thinking of when I said 100c?

No one here is convinced you have the ability to think.

You made a fool of yourself. You made prognostications based on your own ignorance and have since tried to justify it.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Water boils at 100c. That is an indisputable fact.

Not in Big Bear, you absurdly ignorant fool.

No shit. Now who said a fucking thing about Big Bear?

Where water boils at 100c, it boils at 100c every time. That is an indisputable fact.

What happened to the conservatives of the old days who used to insist that you had no right not to be offended?

Is someone offended simply by virtue of offering a different point of view? If so why are you offended?

The whole premise of conservative ridicule of political correctness is based on contempt for people who are 'offended'.

Being offended by science does not trump science.

No one is talking about being offended by science but you. No one is even talking about being offended by global warming

Last edited:
[

You made a fool of yourself. You made prognostications based on your own ignorance and have since tried to justify it.

Where water boils at 100c, it boils at 100c every time. That is an indisputable fact.

And where is boils at 101 it boils at 101 every time.

Circular reasoning now doesn't change the fact that your original statement was wrong

[

Circular reasoning now doesn't change the fact that your original statement was wrong

It's not wrong, dope. Your brain is wrong.

It's not wrong, dope. Your brain is wrong.

Lashing out emotionally doesn't make you correct either

What happened to the conservatives of the old days who used to insist that you had no right not to be offended?

Is someone offended simply by virtue of offering a different point of view? If so why are you offended?

The whole premise of conservative ridicule of political correctness is based on contempt for people who are 'offended'.

No one is talking about being offended by science but you. No one is even talking about being offended by global warming

Really? No one except me, the OP, the OP's link, and the Florida law.

Conservatives would love to establish that there is no such thing as objective truth. That would then be replaced by the best propaganda being the truth;

conservatives know they're good at propaganda.

The Florida law simply confirms the 1st Amendment and removes AGW as the established religion that all must follow. It provides that students may question the faith you promote. I realize you see that as heresy, but your church is not the ruler of this nation, we are not a theocracy, despite your desire that we be one.

The Florida law simply confirms the 1st Amendment and removes AGW as the established religion that all must follow. It provides that students may question the faith you promote. I realize you see that as heresy, but your church is not the ruler of this nation, we are not a theocracy, despite your desire that we be one.

The law is designed to deny science.

An advocate for the law complained that her daughter's science class was not teaching creationism as the competing theory to Evolution.

The problem with that?

Creationism is not a scientific theory.

Conservatives would love to establish that there is no such thing as objective truth. That would then be replaced by the best propaganda being the truth;

conservatives know they're good at propaganda.

Conservatives aren't the ones always claiming that there is no truth.

[ So, you think studying the Bible is the answer to MMGW? What is your "PhD" in - Dumbassity? Why hasn't any "scientist" proved MMGW to be false? Why has not any scientist proven the greenhouse theory wrong?

What the fuck, you ridiculous troll? Who said anything about the Bible? My Doctorate is in Supply Chain Management, which you pissy pants leftists hate, something useful that produces actual results.

Because you are ignorant and uneducated, you propose the logical fallacy of "prove my religion false." I have no need to prove Gaia is a myth cult boi, you who worship that utter stupidity have the onus to prove your religion true.

The facts we know are that the earth has experienced warming since the end of the Little Ice Age. Our current temperatures remain lower than in the Medieval Warming Period based on free standing lake and river structures, despite open and outright lies by your church regarding prior temperatures.

AGW is designed for people such as you, those with little education who are abjectly ignorant and of low intellect. We who are educated grasp that the climate of the earth has been in a state of change for 4.7 billion years. "Climate Change" is akin to "wet water."

Ph D in Supply Chain Management............. Wow. Business degree....... Business the easiest course of study. Please.

You have this PhD yet are too stupid to comprehend the greenhouse gas science.

First, the Medievil Warming period wasd not global

Second, man has added to the natural reasons for warming.

Third, people with a lot more difficult degrees from much better universities in areas of actual science say you are wrong.

Forum List

Back