Florida Republican Governor Accused of Deceiving Public About COVID Deaths

Been looking for this one ever since he order counyt heath departments to quit releasing their daily data.

You know, I'm glad that the people who make decisions like that up here in the TX panhandle aren't trying to cover stuff up. At 5:00 every evening on the local news, they report which counties have new cases, which have had people die from the virus, as well as how many have currently recovered.

I hope they don't decide to go with the b.s. method FL is using.

Florida's economy relies heavily on tourism, from all over U.S. and Europe, too. Not only the beaches but Orlando with Disney, Universal, etc.
So deSantis doesn't want to see the economy suffer, it will all come back on him come election day. He's a douchebag and needs to be recalled.

That article is so full of holes it isn’t funny.

Which one? And why?
Just tells me you fucking don't read, even if it takes less than a couple of minutes of your time.
Bi-ass.
Honey, I live here. There is absolutely no reason for names to be released. Daily they update a list and have for a long time as to patients age, and place of residence and death date. Different counties take longer to report deaths than others, and depending on when the state gets the info depends on when it is added to the list. They also report whether they had traveled, etc.

Florida's county health departments are not counting non-resident deaths from COVID. And Florida has A LOT of non-residents.
They are reporting different numbers than the medical examiners, for those pinheads on here too fucking lazy to face the truth.

Trump Lackey Ron deSantis is covering up the actual number of deaths from COVID.

Stop hiding true COVID-19 stats, Gov. DeSantis. Our lives are still at risk

FDLE releases list of COVID-19 deaths. Top medical examiner calls it a sham.
Been looking for this one ever since he order counyt heath departments to quit releasing their daily data.
Oh really? I posted the link for you once previously. Maybe you didn’t get it you need to actually click the orange boxes.
E5EF5931-3FBE-4C39-9660-12E383C755E3.png

That article is so full of holes it isn’t funny.

Which one? And why?
Just tells me you fucking don't read, even if it takes less than a couple of minutes of your time.
Bi-ass.
Honey, I live here. There is absolutely no reason for names to be released. Daily they update a list and have for a long time as to patients age, and place of residence and death date. Different counties take longer to report deaths than others, and depending on when the state gets the info depends on when it is added to the list. They also report whether they had traveled, etc.

Honey, it's not about names being released. What body part did you pull that from?

You know, I'm glad that the people who make decisions like that up here in the TX panhandle aren't trying to cover stuff up. At 5:00 every evening on the local news, they report which counties have new cases, which have had people die from the virus, as well as how many have currently recovered.

Gotta hang with the panhandle! :cool:

You know, the majority of cases here in the panhandle has been because of people getting infected at meat packing plants. I think that the percentage of virus cases that we have that came from the various plants up here is around 45 percent from the packing plants. The rest is from community transmission.
Sounds good. Didn't actually know you guys had meat packing plants. We just visit your beach rental homes regularly, bring our money, have a good relaxing time, and go back where we are supposed to like good tourists with our Salt Life decals, sun tans, T-Shirts and photos. :cool:

Apparently, you don't know where the TX panhandle is, because if you did, you wouldn't have said anything about beach houses. There is ZERO ocean, and only a couple of lakes up here. Matter of fact, when I transferred to Amarillo to run the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) for the Navy, people around here would see me in uniform and then ask what in the hell was a sailor doing up here in Amarillo, because the nearest ocean and beach is over 700 miles away.

damnit - you just killed the sales of beach towels in Borger -

These people are called Cons for a reason. Trump and Trumpers are masters of deception..

Trump Lackey Ron deSantis is covering up the actual number of deaths from COVID.

Oh really? I posted the link for you once previously. Maybe you didn’t get it you need to actually click the orange boxes.
View attachment 334850

DeSantis has been so dishonest and slimy in the way he's handled this crisis, ....but watch. Flori-DUH is so dumb, they'll re-elect him, just like they did the biggest Medicare scammer of all time, Rick Scott.

Gotta hang with the panhandle! :cool:

You know, the majority of cases here in the panhandle has been because of people getting infected at meat packing plants. I think that the percentage of virus cases that we have that came from the various plants up here is around 45 percent from the packing plants. The rest is from community transmission.
Sounds good. Didn't actually know you guys had meat packing plants. We just visit your beach rental homes regularly, bring our money, have a good relaxing time, and go back where we are supposed to like good tourists with our Salt Life decals, sun tans, T-Shirts and photos. :cool:

Apparently, you don't know where the TX panhandle is, because if you did, you wouldn't have said anything about beach houses. There is ZERO ocean, and only a couple of lakes up here. Matter of fact, when I transferred to Amarillo to run the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) for the Navy, people around here would see me in uniform and then ask what in the hell was a sailor doing up here in Amarillo, because the nearest ocean and beach is over 700 miles away.
Oops. From beginning of thread, thought we were talking about Florida and Disantis, so was actually commenting on Florida Pan Handle. Pretty sure you guys pack a lot of beef in Texas. Have not been in your state much, mostly land and take-off or drive interstate between New Mexico and home. Knew Hood Texas was infamous for it's safety standards and range layout back in the day, but that's a different branch of the Military. MEPS up here is Memphis, but assume they process recruits that at some time make it to Millington Naval Air Station.

View attachment 334850

DeSantis has been so dishonest and slimy in the way he's handled this crisis, ....but watch. Flori-DUH is so dumb, they'll re-elect him, just like they did the biggest Medicare scammer of all time, Rick Scott.
Uh, no. You guys look to make crap up, and have the left wing media at your disposal. Really sad.

You libs have much bigger problems, the majority of deaths are in Dem run cities.

Again, for you people who have a hard time with facts, the incoming flights carrying passengers with COVID from Europe and China came into JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, LAX, San Franciso. Now do a little geography checking, asshat.

View attachment 334850

Uh, no. You guys look to make crap up, and have the left wing media at your disposal. Really sad.

With Florida's bullshit, nobody has to make anything up.
Ready for your next Red Tide, "honey"?
Yeah, Scott and deSantis let the sugar farmers go wild and dump their shit in the big lakes and just wait, "honey", the algae bloom you're going to have this year is going to kill off any hopes of coastal tourism around Tampa Bay.

Don't even get me started about when Florida allowed sewage to be dumped in Tampa Bay.

Down the hatch: St. Petersburg has sent more than 21 million gallons of improperly treated sewage into the aquifer since 2018

You libs have much bigger problems, the majority of deaths are in Dem run cities.

Again, for you people who have a hard time with facts, the incoming flights carrying passengers with COVID from Europe and China came into JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, LAX, San Franciso. Now do a little geography checking, asshat.

5 seconds after he gets his head out of trumps fat ass he's lost - even with a map

Georgia is doing the same.

It's a fool's errand. You can't bullshit the virus and bodies can't be hidden

And?

LOL! Really???
Those are very BLUE towns, NYC, LA and San Francisco, in case you didn't know that.
Thanks, Flori-DUH.

Forum List

Back