Florida Republican Governor Accused of Deceiving Public About COVID Deaths

You libs have much bigger problems, the majority of deaths are in Dem run cities.

Again, for you people who have a hard time with facts, the incoming flights carrying passengers with COVID from Europe and China came into JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, LAX, San Franciso. Now do a little geography checking, asshat.

Why didn't Dem governors shut down the airports and lock down? Why were Dem leaders still telling people in NY to keep riding the subways and the virus was not a big deal in Feb? Why are Dem leaders so incompetent, will they be charged with a crime for getting thousands killed?

Been looking for this one ever since he order counyt heath departments to quit releasing their daily data.

You know, I'm glad that the people who make decisions like that up here in the TX panhandle aren't trying to cover stuff up. At 5:00 every evening on the local news, they report which counties have new cases, which have had people die from the virus, as well as how many have currently recovered.

I hope they don't decide to go with the b.s. method FL is using.
Georgia is doing the same.

It's a fool's errand. You can't bullshit the virus and bodies can't be hidden

Georgia is fudging the death count? Seriously?

Trump Lackey Ron deSantis is covering up the actual number of deaths from COVID.

Stop hiding true COVID-19 stats, Gov. DeSantis. Our lives are still at risk

FDLE releases list of COVID-19 deaths. Top medical examiner calls it a sham.
Been looking for this one ever since he order counyt heath departments to quit releasing their daily data.
Oh really? I posted the link for you once previously. Maybe you didn’t get it you need to actually click the orange boxes.
View attachment 334850
Nah, was referring to the whole thread. Knew watchers in that state would be suspicious of the numbers and headlines like posted in the thread would appear after he ordered the halt of releasing county daily numbers so there might not be numbers to compare to directly from the counties. Like they say. The truth is out there. It was a stupid attempt on his part. Good luck down there.

You libs have much bigger problems, the majority of deaths are in Dem run cities.

Again, for you people who have a hard time with facts, the incoming flights carrying passengers with COVID from Europe and China came into JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, LAX, San Franciso. Now do a little geography checking, asshat.
And?

And Dem leaders told the world there was no reason to restrict flights from China and called Trump a racist for doing so. Oh wait, who's at fault here? :eusa_think:

5 seconds after he gets his head out of trumps fat ass he's lost - even with a map

Do you deny that its Dem run cities with the most infected and DEAD? Dem run cities, Dem run nursing homes, Dem run states you see the pattern here.

Why didn't Dem governors shut down the airports and lock down? Why were Dem leaders still telling people in NY to keep riding the subways and the virus was not a big deal in Feb? Why are Dem leaders so incompetent, will they be charged with a crime for getting thousands killed?

You get down on your knees and kiss their asses if you're in a red state because NY and CA pays your way in federal taxes.

But back to your questions:

Coronavirus: governor tells Trump to 'get shit together' amid airport chaos

Trump won’t stop American travelers, so governors do it instead
The decisions could face legal challenges and have raised questions about why Trump doesn’t act himself.

5 seconds after he gets his head out of trumps fat ass he's lost - even with a map

Do you deny that its Dem run cities with the most infected and DEAD? Dem run cities, Dem run nursing homes, Dem run states you see the pattern here.
Any virus will spread faster in close quarters like cities than in rural areas. That is obvious to everyone except dim witted Trumpers appararently.

Trump Lackey Ron deSantis is covering up the actual number of deaths from COVID.

Stop hiding true COVID-19 stats, Gov. DeSantis. Our lives are still at risk

FDLE releases list of COVID-19 deaths. Top medical examiner calls it a sham.
Oh really? I posted the link for you once previously. Maybe you didn’t get it you need to actually click the orange boxes.
View attachment 334850

DeSantis has been so dishonest and slimy in the way he's handled this crisis, ....but watch. Flori-DUH is so dumb, they'll re-elect him, just like they did the biggest Medicare scammer of all time, Rick Scott.
Uh, no. You guys look to make crap up, and have the left wing media at your disposal. Really sad.

With Florida's bullshit, nobody has to make anything up.
Ready for your next Red Tide, "honey"?
Yeah, Scott and deSantis let the sugar farmers go wild and dump their shit in the big lakes and just wait, "honey", the algae bloom you're going to have this year is going to kill off any hopes of coastal tourism around Tampa Bay.

Don't even get me started about when Florida allowed sewage to be dumped in Tampa Bay.

Down the hatch: St. Petersburg has sent more than 21 million gallons of improperly treated sewage into the aquifer since 2018
Oh, you mean a progressive city run by Dems?

It is just pitiful how butt hurt you liberal are......Again, you cant use a dead woman who drives her car into a tree, while surfing the net about the Wuhan Virus , as a COVID 19 casualty. That is just a dumbass liberal bitch who deserves to remove her gene pool from society..

Got any links to prove the baseless bullshit you just posted? Where have they reported a car accident as a COVID 19 casualty? I think you are pulling shit outta your ass, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks.
Make no mistake about it, his fellow right wing nut jobs will blindly believe it.

It is just pitiful how butt hurt you liberal are......Again, you cant use a dead woman who drives her car into a tree, while surfing the net about the Wuhan Virus , as a COVID 19 casualty. That is just a dumbass liberal bitch who deserves to remove her gene pool from society..

Got any links to prove the baseless bullshit you just posted? Where have they reported a car accident as a COVID 19 casualty? I think you are pulling shit outta your ass, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks.
Why should i put up a link with all the bullshit you guys post? Dont like it do you, huh, huh, huh....

So, you don't have any links, it's just something you pulled outta your ass. Got it. BTW.................whenever I claim something that others might find a bit suspicious, I post links to back it up. But, you can't, so you won't.

No, there's no pattern there, Sparky.
If redneck areas of the country were where international air passengers fly to, then stoopid states like Kentucky and Alabama would be Ground Zero, not NYC or Chicago or LA.
Getting it yet?

For a while, death counts released by the medical examiner’s commission were about 10 percent higher than the totals released by the health department. When the Tampa Bay Times reported the discrepancy last month, health regulators insisted that the commission stop disclosing the data, the Times reported.

This is the third time in as many months that either state health regulators or officials with the DeSantis administration have attempted to shield from the public details that local medical examiners have long deemed a public record.

Guess the Republicans will probably keep trying. Don't worry you'll get those numbers up sooner or later.;)

You know, I'm glad that the people who make decisions like that up here in the TX panhandle aren't trying to cover stuff up. At 5:00 every evening on the local news, they report which counties have new cases, which have had people die from the virus, as well as how many have currently recovered.

I hope they don't decide to go with the b.s. method FL is using.
Gotta hang with the panhandle! :cool:

You know, the majority of cases here in the panhandle has been because of people getting infected at meat packing plants. I think that the percentage of virus cases that we have that came from the various plants up here is around 45 percent from the packing plants. The rest is from community transmission.
Sounds good. Didn't actually know you guys had meat packing plants. We just visit your beach rental homes regularly, bring our money, have a good relaxing time, and go back where we are supposed to like good tourists with our Salt Life decals, sun tans, T-Shirts and photos. :cool:

Apparently, you don't know where the TX panhandle is, because if you did, you wouldn't have said anything about beach houses. There is ZERO ocean, and only a couple of lakes up here. Matter of fact, when I transferred to Amarillo to run the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) for the Navy, people around here would see me in uniform and then ask what in the hell was a sailor doing up here in Amarillo, because the nearest ocean and beach is over 700 miles away.
Oops. From beginning of thread, thought we were talking about Florida and Disantis, so was actually commenting on Florida Pan Handle. Pretty sure you guys pack a lot of beef in Texas. Have not been in your state much, mostly land and take-off or drive interstate between New Mexico and home. Knew Hood Texas was infamous for it's safety standards and range layout back in the day, but that's a different branch of the Military. MEPS up here is Memphis, but assume they process recruits that at some time make it to Millington Naval Air Station.

Was stationed at NAS Millington, back when it was NATTC Millington TN ('86 to 89). Worked at the NATTC PSD, and lived up just across the border of Tipton County in a little trailer park just off the highway.

My favorite thing to do when I was stationed there was to piss off the base police. At the time, I was seriously into riding bicycles and could hit 48 mph on the flats. Base speed limit was 25 to 30 mph, and I would routinely blow past the cops at 35 plus when I knew they were shooting radar. Fun part was, that while I had a computer that told me how fast I was going, it was quickly removeable and could be hidden in my palm. The cops would ask if I knew how fast I was going and I would say no, so they would just give me a warning.

I knew exactly how fast I was going.

A friend of mine, she's a Republican, too, told me about this about 3 weeks ago, that Florida was hiding their COVID deaths.

This article is from Tampa Bay Times a month ago:

Florida’s count of coronavirus deaths is missing some cases
A friend of mine, she's a Republican, too,
Just remember this when a liberal starts story telling.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

Why should i put up a link with all the bullshit you guys post? Dont like it do you, huh, huh, huh....

Good grief, you're a juvenile twat. Why don't you find another thread to troll, troll?
Why dont you just go play in a busy intersection. Moron..

Any virus will spread faster in close quarters like cities than in rural areas. That is obvious to everyone except dim witted Trumpers appararently.

And yet countless cities not run by Dems are in much better shape.

Why? Simple, because we didn't know much about the virus at the time, and Trump was telling everyone he had the situation under control, that it would go from 15 cases to zero quickly, that it would go away like a miracle. We, as well as those in Congress were listening to Trump because he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

Sadly, he didn't, and as we learned more about the virus, we learned how dangerous and contagious it was, and that was when governors and mayors decided to start shutting things down. Sorry, but Trump downplaying this virus early on, caused others to follow his lead and downplay it as well.

There are consequences for crappy leadership, and Trump is learning about it now.

Forum List

Back