Florida Republican who sponsored ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Joe Harding indicted on Covid relief fraud charges

The post 1998 GOP is 2/3rds like harding.

The dems are 100% like harding.

Is harding by chance a big big supporter of israel?

In the good ol days it was innocent until proven guilty.. (recall that Democrats use law as a weapon.. )

In a statement Wednesday, Harding said he pleaded not guilty to the charges.

“I want the public and my constituents to know that I fully repaid the loan and cooperated with investigators as requested,” he said.

In the good ol days it was innocent until proven guilty..

In a statement Wednesday, Harding said he pleaded not guilty to the charges.

“I want the public and my constituents to know that I fully repaid the loan and cooperated with investigators as requested,” he said.

"I gave 7-11 the money back".

The federal government goes after a Florida State Rep. for questionable 150k small business loans but the freaking bit-com king goes free after bilking millions from investors? I smell a rat.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — A federal judge on Thursday sentenced to prison a former Florida state legislator who catapulted to national attention for being the sponsor of a bill barring classroom instruction about sexual orientation and gender identity that was called by its critics the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

Former Rep. Joe Harding (R-Williston), who plead guilty in March to one count each of wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements as part of a scheme to fraudulently obtain a $150,000 federal Covid-19 relief loan, was sentenced to four months in prison.

Ex-Florida GOP lawmaker who sponsored so-called 'Don't Say Gay' bill sentenced to prison

Only four months for trying to steal $150,000? Doesn't seem right.

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — A federal judge on Thursday sentenced to prison a former Florida state legislator who catapulted to national attention for being the sponsor of a bill barring classroom instruction about sexual orientation and gender identity that was called by its critics the “Don’t Say Gay” bill.

Former Rep. Joe Harding (R-Williston), who plead guilty in March to one count each of wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements as part of a scheme to fraudulently obtain a $150,000 federal Covid-19 relief loan, was sentenced to four months in prison.

Ex-Florida GOP lawmaker who sponsored so-called 'Don't Say Gay' bill sentenced to prison

Only four months for trying to steal $150,000? Doesn't seem right.
if you dont want a two tiered justice system you need to be consistent across the board,,

Forum List

Back