🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Why don't you take out the numbers where guns were used for suicide and stop misrepresenting things. To use suicides as part of your numbers for gun deaths implies that had a gun not been available, the suicide wouldn't have occurred.

In a lot of cases, they wouldn't have. Suicide makes it a lot easier for someone to kill themselves because they were having a bad day, Possum-catcher...

Look everyone, it's a gun hater that says certain people shouldn't own guns but doesn't have the guts to try and take them from those he says shouldn't own them. He's a retard but he's smart enough, at least in that area, to know not to make that kind of mistake.

I've already told you how we will take guns from you identified nuts. We find out when you go to work. And when you are at your job as Possum Catcher, filling out forms about about how vicious that possum was, we send one team of ATF Agents to detain you while the second one goes to your house and takes your guns. Then through the wonders of modern technology, we show you a live feed of your guns being melted down into slag.

Meh, heh, heh...

You have absolutely no proof that the suicide wouldn't have happened.

I want YOU to try pussy. I know you won't for that very reason. You don't have the guts.

Food stamp use is way up and left wingers had everything to do with it.

Probably has more to do with the 1%ers who don't pay a living wage, but that's okay, guy, you keep bending over. Make sure you use plenty of lubricant.

I want YOU to try pussy. I know you won't for that very reason. You don't have the guts.

Again, guy, every school shooting brings us one day closer to the day we say, "Everyone out of the pool".

You gun nuts are in the minority. A shrinking minority.

I've offered the challenge to other cowards. Let's see if you're one. If you don't think I should own a gun and you've called me a gun nutter, come and try to take them. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made son.

The best argument for gun bans is listening to all the gun nuts masturbate about all the people they want to shoot. I mean, I hear shit like this, I want to just ban guns and be done with it, because i never know which one of you nuts is going to go off in a shopping mall.

The best argument for having guns is listening to what you gun hater say about banning them. You talk about taking someone's private property which the CONSTITUTION gives them the right to own and wonder why they would defend themselves from such things. You're the stupid kind that equates defending yourself and your property with wanting to shoot up a mall. Not surprised.

Food stamp use is way up and left wingers had everything to do with it.

Probably has more to do with the 1%ers who don't pay a living wage, but that's okay, guy, you keep bending over. Make sure you use plenty of lubricant.

Has more to do with the low skilled workers not having skills more than that of what a monkey could be trained to do. When your only skills is sweeping a floor, don't expect to get paid much. No one owes you a living wage. They owe you what your skills are worth.

Sure it does. Smoking is on the Nazi agenda as well.

As far as you on the left are concerned, a doctor should be allowed to interrogate children to satisfy their political agenda, but God forbid a teacher talks about Jesus Christ in a public school classroom.

I'd be all for teachers talking about Jesus in a Public School Classroom.

We can start by pointing out that he never actually existed and was made up by Second Century writers.

We can then show how the Jesus myth stole from other mythological characters like Mithras, Dionysus and other fake sky pixies from other religions.

We can then bring in a Rabbi to point out that claims that Jesus is the "Messiah" is a gross misintrepretation of Jewish Scripture. We can then cap that off with concentration camp footage showing what Christians did to the Jews for saying that.

This Jesus in the Classroom idea is kind of awesome, actually. I'm all for it.

Again, guy, every school shooting brings us one day closer to the day we say, "Everyone out of the pool".

You pussies who run your mouths about something your personally unwilling to do something about keep growing. The reason you keep growing is you're too cowardly to do it yourself.

Sure it does. Smoking is on the Nazi agenda as well.

As far as you on the left are concerned, a doctor should be allowed to interrogate children to satisfy their political agenda, but God forbid a teacher talks about Jesus Christ in a public school classroom.

I'd be all for teachers talking about Jesus in a Public School Classroom.

We can start by pointing out that he never actually existed and was made up by Second Century writers.

We can then show how the Jesus myth stole from other mythological characters like Mithras, Dionysus and other fake sky pixies from other religions.

We can then bring in a Rabbi to point out that claims that Jesus is the "Messiah" is a gross misintrepretation of Jewish Scripture. We can then cap that off with concentration camp footage showing what Christians did to the Jews for saying that.

This Jesus in the Classroom idea is kind of awesome, actually. I'm all for it.

They can talk about how you can't keep a job and are a pussy when it comes to putting action where he puts his mouth about guns.

The best argument for having guns is listening to what you gun hater say about banning them. You talk about taking someone's private property which the CONSTITUTION gives them the right to own and wonder why they would defend themselves from such things. You're the stupid kind that equates defending yourself and your property with wanting to shoot up a mall. Not surprised.

We ban people from having private property all the time. Just ask any stoner who had the cops take his weed.

The thing is, you guys don't do all that much to keep the mall shooters from getting guns.

Firearm usage and ownership is gaining the interest of people. Years ago I used to have my pick of which stall I wanted at the gun range. Today it's at least an hour wait if not more to get any stall they give you. In fact, it became so crowded that a couple of other places opened up and they are crowded too.

We ban people from having private property all the time. Just ask any stoner who had the cops take his weed.

The thing is, you guys don't do all that much to keep the mall shooters from getting guns.

You haven't done a damn thing personally about something you say I shouldn't own. You keep talking this we as if you've actually done something. You're too big of a pussy to show your face.

They can talk about how you can't keep a job and are a pussy when it comes to putting action where he puts his mouth about guns.

Guy, if they gave me permission to take your guns, you wouldn't have guns anymore. Trust me on this one.

Gonna happen sooner than you think. After Hillary Cleans Trumps clock, we are going to get a Scotus that can read the words "Well-Regulated Militia".

Firearm usage and ownership is gaining the interest of people. Years ago I used to have my pick of which stall I wanted at the gun range. Today it's at least an hour wait if not more to get any stall they give you. In fact, it became so crowded that a couple of other places opened up and they are crowded too.

My oldest daughter has been going for a few years and the youngest went for the first time last November.

That's because there is nothing much you can do about it, no more than trying to stop an alcoholic from getting booze.

Guy, if they gave me permission to take your guns, you wouldn't have guns anymore. Trust me on this one.

Gonna happen sooner than you think. After Hillary Cleans Trumps clock, we are going to get a Scotus that can read the words "Well-Regulated Militia".

They? You mean those that no one knows yet you use as an excuse to hide? You don't need permission from they to try. I'm giving it to you now.

Statistics state otherwise.

http://www.newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822

Gun ownership is now back at the low point it reached in 2010: Only 32 percent of Americans own a firearm or live with someone who does, compared with about half the population in the late 1970s and early 1980s, according to the 2014 General Social Survey (GSS). The survey is a project of independent research organization NORC at the University of Chicago, with principal funding from the National Science Foundation.

The poll also found that 22 percent of Americans personally own a firearm, down from a high of 31 percent in 1985. The percentage of men who own a firearm is down from 50 percent in 1980 to 35 percent in 2014, while the number of women who own a gun has remained relatively steady since 1980, coming in at 12 percent in 2014.

That's because there is nothing much you can do about it, no more than trying to stop an alcoholic from getting booze.

'Ol Joe has said if the infamous THEY would give him permission, he'd take my guns. I didn't know anyone but me had to give him permission to try since it's on MY property.

My oldest daughter has been going for a few years and the youngest went for the first time last November.

Here in the Cleveland area there are more CCW applications from women than men. That's pretty surprising. Shooting was always a guy type of thing.

About 15 years ago, when you went to the gun range, it was all guys. Once in a while you would see a female, but they were usually in the store behind the glass. Never did you see any women shooting.

I went there about two years ago, and half of the stalls were women; the others had couples. It's really a growing trend especially with women.

How many mass shootings did they have in Germany last year? The United Kingdom? Japan?

This Onion headline captures the truth perfectly.

original.jpg

'Ol Joe has said if the infamous THEY would give him permission, he'd take my guns. I didn't know anyone but me had to give him permission to try since it's on MY property.

Well, better than than waiting for that day you lose your shit and shoot up all your coworkers at the Possum Catching Bureau, guy...

Forum List

Back