Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Better than the pathetic whiner trying to tell everyone how to live their lives

You better run along now so you can play with your boss's money to get your time to feel important for the day

Or you might get shit canned again which is the only thing you are really good at

Naw, man, I'm going to enjoy making small business dick beg for business. I enjoy the fuck out of that.

Funny. A petty functionary who thinks he's powerful

Classic
He's pretty tough sitting in his moms basement

Last edited:
That "study" has been debunked and you repeating it over and over won't make it true

If it wasn't on the spot, the NRA wouldn't have DEMANDED the CDC stop studying gun violence.

Could you imagine what would have happened if the Tobacco industry banned cancer studies the first time someone suggested smoking caused cancer?

That "study" has been debunked and you repeating it over and over won't make it true

If it wasn't on the spot, the NRA wouldn't have DEMANDED the CDC stop studying gun violence.

Could you imagine what would have happened if the Tobacco industry banned cancer studies the first time someone suggested smoking caused cancer?
The Center for DISEASE control should not be spending tax dollars studying crimes it's not in their purview

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have all the stats anyone needs on crime why do you insist on duplicating the work and the expense?

I've offered the challenge to other cowards. Let's see if you're one. If you don't think I should own a gun and you've called me a gun nutter, come and try to take them. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made son.

The best argument for gun bans is listening to all the gun nuts masturbate about all the people they want to shoot. I mean, I hear shit like this, I want to just ban guns and be done with it, because i never know which one of you nuts is going to go off in a shopping mall.
There you go again talking about masturbation/penis size again, you and paint my house should get together... Lol

the link to the old thread i posted has tons of info i don't have time to repeat...

Florida Wants to Kill Kids

by the way, doctors are gun owners too... "gun hating doctors" is a dumb lie.

doctors are not judging gun ownership, so only paranoid loons are afraid to discuss gun safety in the home.

this law asks the government to control a PRIVATE conversation...

a clinical conversation designed ONLY to protect the health and well being of your family.

Cry me a river

Why don't you take out the numbers where guns were used for suicide and stop misrepresenting things. To use suicides as part of your numbers for gun deaths implies that had a gun not been available, the suicide wouldn't have occurred.

In a lot of cases, they wouldn't have. Suicide makes it a lot easier for someone to kill themselves because they were having a bad day, Possum-catcher...

Look everyone, it's a gun hater that says certain people shouldn't own guns but doesn't have the guts to try and take them from those he says shouldn't own them. He's a retard but he's smart enough, at least in that area, to know not to make that kind of mistake.

I've already told you how we will take guns from you identified nuts. We find out when you go to work. And when you are at your job as Possum Catcher, filling out forms about about how vicious that possum was, we send one team of ATF Agents to detain you while the second one goes to your house and takes your guns. Then through the wonders of modern technology, we show you a live feed of your guns being melted down into slag.

Meh, heh, heh...

I believe it too. Each one of you people must have the book 1984 proudly displayed on your fireplace mantel.

the link to the old thread i posted has tons of info i don't have time to repeat...

by the way doctors are gun owners too... "gun hating doctors" is a dumb lie.

doctors are not judging gun ownership, so only paranoid loons are afraid to discuss gun safety in the home.

a clinical conversation designed ONLY to protect the health and well being of your family.
It's never any of the doctors business to ask about firearms of a private citizen...

Sorry but no
My "private" conversations with potential employees are subject to many restrictions

And Sorry but a gun is not a health risk anymore than is a car, a swimming pool, a cabinet full of cleaners, a set of stairs or a tree in the back yard

You people on the left are really slow, aren't you?

One more time: Guns have absolutely nothing to do with the practice of medicine. Doctors would not be fighting this hard to get a law overturned simply because they were concerned about safety in a child's home. That's besides the fact safety in the home is not a doctors concern in the first place. A doctors job is to treat illnesses.

read the old thread and think it through... you guys are completely backward on this.

Sorry but no
My "private" conversations with potential employees are subject to many restrictions

And Sorry but a gun is not a health risk anymore than is a car, a swimming pool, a cabinet full of cleaners, a set of stairs or a tree in the back yard

employer/employee laws are apples to doctor/patient oranges

do you want to make a a law for every aspect of the home which might be mentioned in a private clinical setting?

omfg the doc knows i have bleach under the sink!

stfu kid, don't tell him i don't lock the cabinet, it's none of his business!

how dare he tell my child to be careful!! next thing you know, bleach will be outlawed.

bleach owners will have their children removed from the home!! derrp

it's a clinical safety assessment/discussion and this law is based on ridonkulous paranoia ^

Sorry but no

employer/employee laws are apples to doctor/patient oranges

do you want to make a a law for every aspect of the home which might be mentioned in a private clinical setting?

omfg the doc knows i have bleach under the sink!

stfu kid, don't tell him i don't lock the cabinet, it's none of his business!

how dare he tell my child to be careful!! next thing you know, bleach will be outlawed.

bleach owners will have their children removed from the home!! derrp

it's a clinical safety assessment/discussion and this law is based on ridonkulous paranoia ^
Again, you a control freak??

The Center for DISEASE control should not be spending tax dollars studying crimes it's not in their purview

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have all the stats anyone needs on crime why do you insist on duplicating the work and the expense?

if the CDC published a study proving that most gun deaths were brave white homeowners shooting nasty darkie crooks, you'd be singing its praises.

It's because it points out the obvious- most gun deaths are suicides, domestic murders and accidents - that you guys bitch.

It's not a matter of authority or who should be studying the issue... it's that you don't like the facts when they come out.

One more time: Guns have absolutely nothing to do with the practice of medicine. Doctors would not be fighting this hard to get a law overturned simply because they were concerned about safety in a child's home. That's besides the fact safety in the home is not a doctors concern in the first place. A doctors job is to treat illnesses.

illnesses and injuries... treatment and prevention...

they also ask if anyone in the house smokes... does that make you paranoid too? :cuckoo:

illnesses and injuries... treatment and prevention...

they also ask if anyone in the house smokes... does that make you paranoid too? :cuckoo:

Sure it does. Smoking is on the Nazi agenda as well.

As far as you on the left are concerned, a doctor should be allowed to interrogate children to satisfy their political agenda, but God forbid a teacher talks about Jesus Christ in a public school classroom.

Name one thing that 0bama wanted but the GOP stopped him.

Here are just a few concerning judges. There have been literally hundreds, if not thousands of examples of right wing obstruction during Obama's presidency.

That's why the country gave leadership to Republicans in both house and senate; to stop DumBama, not to agree with him or his plans. If Americans wanted the congress to agree with what Obama was doing, they would have kept a Democrat leadership.

And what have all those right wingers accomplished? They are laughing at the fools that voted for them.

What have they accomplished? They brought the deficit down that was way overboard when the Democrats were running the show. They cut down on food stamps which is still too high, but lower than if we had a Democrat Congress.

The deficit is down, but right wingers had very little to do with it.

Food stamp use is way up and left wingers had everything to do with it.

Forum List

Back