🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Weird how you gun nuts have no problem violating a doctor's first amendment right of free speech.

You don't like the questions a doctor asks? Go find another doctor.

But a gun nut should not have the ability to stifle a doctor's free speech.

Weird how you gun haters think something that isn't a doctor's business is. I doubt you would support my right to freedom of speech with the response I would give the doctor.

No, doctors are about practicing medicine to save lives--not giving personal opinions or advice on how to raise a kid.

It is a fact that leaving a loaded unsecured gun in a place a kid can get to it is asking for an accidental shooting.

A doctor warning a parent about leaving an unsecured, loaded gun accessible to kids is saving lives you dumb shit.

And loaded guns in kids hands is in fact dangerous. That is not an opinion. It is fact.

Having a loaded gun in my house isn't illegal and none of your business. Don't like that I do it, when should I expect you to come and try to unload them?

My kids had loaded guns in their hands from the time they were young. Same as me. NOTHING happened. That is not an opinion. That is a fact.

Weird how you gun nuts have no problem violating a doctor's first amendment right of free speech.

When I'm paying you, I tell you what kind of speech is free.

What's really weird is how you on the left can't see the difference between free speech and interrogating children. No, it's not the same. Can a doctor yell FIRE in a movie theater? Can a teacher preach her brand of religion under free speech to her students in a public school?

She can try, but we won't comply.

No big deal. The right hasn't cooperated for almost 8 years, but much was still done. Nobody expects the right to act responsibly or mature any time soon.

Sounds as if you consider acting responsibly and being mature as having done it your way. You can say I'm wrong but you'd be the typical Liberal lying piece of shit you'll vote for.

Saying no to everything, regardless of whether it is good for the country or not is neither mature or responsible.

Name one thing that 0bama wanted but the GOP stopped him.

Here are just a few concerning judges. There have been literally hundreds, if not thousands of examples of right wing obstruction during Obama's presidency.

That's why the country gave leadership to Republicans in both house and senate; to stop DumBama, not to agree with him or his plans. If Americans wanted the congress to agree with what Obama was doing, they would have kept a Democrat leadership.

No big deal. The right hasn't cooperated for almost 8 years, but much was still done. Nobody expects the right to act responsibly or mature any time soon.

Sounds as if you consider acting responsibly and being mature as having done it your way. You can say I'm wrong but you'd be the typical Liberal lying piece of shit you'll vote for.

Saying no to everything, regardless of whether it is good for the country or not is neither mature or responsible.

Here are just a few concerning judges. There have been literally hundreds, if not thousands of examples of right wing obstruction during Obama's presidency.

That's why the country gave leadership to Republicans in both house and senate; to stop DumBama, not to agree with him or his plans. If Americans wanted the congress to agree with what Obama was doing, they would have kept a Democrat leadership.

And what have all those right wingers accomplished? They are laughing at the fools that voted for them.

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.

She can try, but we won't comply.

Does that include DumBama or not? He's said no to plenty the Republicans put in front of him. Remember: Republicans can't have the keys back. They can come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back seat.

And what have all those right wingers accomplished? They are laughing at the fools that voted for them.

What have they accomplished? They brought the deficit down that was way overboard when the Democrats were running the show. They cut down on food stamps which is still too high, but lower than if we had a Democrat Congress.

What have they accomplished? They brought the deficit down that was way overboard when the Democrats were running the show. They cut down on food stamps which is still too high, but lower than if we had a Democrat Congress.

The deficit is down, but right wingers had very little to do with it.

Any doctor asking anything about anyone's firearms should lose their license to practice immediately...

However what we have here are nosey leftists who practice medicine and want to use their profession to promote their personal political agenda.

So essentially, it's not enough that you want to keep your fetish that costs 33,000 lives and 70,000 injuries a year...

But you don't want anyone JUDGING you for it.

You have your happy litttle delusion that your gun keeps you safe/compensates for your tiny dick, and you don't want some doctor telling you something like, "Hey, you probably shouldn't have that around the home because a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy."

No, you guys don't want to hear that, and if that's the result of a CDC Study, then you want to ban the CDC from studying guns. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!!!

Tell me why don't Drs ask if people have pools? More kids drown in pools than are killed by guns
What about stairs? More kids die and get injured falling down stairs than they do by guns.

It's none of a Dr's or anyone's business if people legally own a weapon.

And the CDC is The Center for Disease Control

Guns and gun crimes do not fall within their purview

Why don't the doctors ask kids if their parents smoke marijuana? Snort crystal meth?

You mean, aside from the fact that they had to approve every single spending bill?

Yeah, right.

So let me ask you this to make the point: Do you think your dentist has the right to interrogate your child about guns in your home? And if not, why not?

If a child shows up at school one day and has obviously been beaten, then that teacher better not bring that to anyone's attention.

Right Ray? It is no business of a teachers whether or not a parent beats their child.

Is that correct you dumb fuck?

Injuries to the body are obvious evidence of a potential crime. There is no evidence of any crime when a doctor asks a child whether his parents own a gun.

There's no comparison between the two examples.

WTF are you talking about? Haven't you been paying attention? The biggest fight between DumBama and the Republicans have been about spending.

What do you think the government shutdown (if you want to call it that) was about? What do you think losing our three star credit rating for the first time in our history was about? What do you think the sequester was all about?

Congress has everything to do with it because it's Congress that has the countries checkbook. They are the ones who decide what and where to spend, and then create a spending bill.

What's the matter Tyrone? You couldn't think of something to say about whether those doctors you mentioned gave the advice to patients to leave loaded guns laying around for the kids to find?
If a person needs a doctor to tell em not to leave a loaded gun around doesn't say much for the gun owner.
That's like saying I'm going to drink and drive until something other than common sense tells me otherwise.

Doctors need to mind their own business, if they are asking about someone's firearms they are in the wrong profession...

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.

What is she going to do?

Laughable to watch liberals wag their finger at Conservatives about the Government keeping out of private lives of citizens......this coming from the side that inspects trash, recyclables, and the light bulbs we use in our bedrooms.

Laughable to watch liberals wag their finger at Conservatives about the Government keeping out of private lives of citizens......this coming from the side that inspects trash, recyclables, and the light bulbs we use in our bedrooms.

Republicans should stay out of our bedrooms but it's okay for liberal doctors to stick their nose in our gun safe.

So let me ask you this to make the point: Do you think your dentist has the right to interrogate your child about guns in your home? And if not, why not?

If a child shows up at school one day and has obviously been beaten, then that teacher better not bring that to anyone's attention.

Right Ray? It is no business of a teachers whether or not a parent beats their child.

Is that correct you dumb fuck?

Yeah, this isn't comparable to asking a kid with bruises if his daddy hits him. This is comparable to asking a perfectly healthy child if his daddy can make a fist.

You're the dumb fuck if you equate someone going to a dentist for a regular checkup and a child that has, in your words, obviously been beaten. It's not a doctor's business whether or not guns are in the house.

The safety of a child is the safety of a child. Doctors and teachers are concerned about child safety. If a doctor is trying to prevent kids from getting their hands on a gun (which some fucking gun nutters like you allow to happen regularly) how would the doctor know how to help prevent child shootings IF the doctor doesn't know their are guns in the house?

Just like a teacher would call child services to stop a kid from being beat.

And if you as a gun owner leaves weapons where a kid can get them and the kid ends up shooting someone, YOU the adult need to go to jail.

Just like you would for beating your kid.

"It's for the chirruns!"

Does my doctor also get a private interview to ask my kid what poisonous cleaning fluids I keep in the house as well? Whether or not I own a swimming pool? If the family has a pit bull? What's next? The doctor comes to my house and does an inspection tour to make sure I'm living my life up to his safety standards?

Forum List

Back