🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

The Obama administration has made it doctors' business to inquire about patients' guns:

Obama Administration’s Gun Control Rule Lets Doctors Report Patients to Background Check System
Obama's Rule Lets Doctors Report Patients to Background Check System

"Amid the flurry of reports surrounding President Obama’s expansion of background checks via executive gun control, his Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has issued a new rule allowing doctors to report their patients to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), thereby barring them from purchasing firearms."

So if your doctor starts nosing into your business about gun ownership, thank Obama.

You're the dumb fuck if you equate someone going to a dentist for a regular checkup and a child that has, in your words, obviously been beaten. It's not a doctor's business whether or not guns are in the house.

The safety of a child is the safety of a child. Doctors and teachers are concerned about child safety. If a doctor is trying to prevent kids from getting their hands on a gun (which some fucking gun nutters like you allow to happen regularly) how would the doctor know how to help prevent child shootings IF the doctor doesn't know their are guns in the house?

Just like a teacher would call child services to stop a kid from being beat.

And if you as a gun owner leaves weapons where a kid can get them and the kid ends up shooting someone, YOU the adult need to go to jail.

Just like you would for beating your kid.

So tell me what's the Dr going to do call the cops and file a report every time he interrogates a kid about whether his parents have a gun?

So tell me what's the Dr going to do call the cops and file a report every time he interrogates a kid about whether his parents have a gun?

Wtf? No but the doctor might have a conversation with the parent(s) about the dangers to kids if parents leave loaded, unsecured guns laying around the house.

Kinda like when doctors talk about accidental poisoning. Or the danger of swimming pools. Or the danger of not vaccinating.

Why would you have a problem of doctors discussing with their patient/parents actions they could take to improve the health and safety of their kids? Actions like making sure guns are secure. Poisons are secure. Swimming pools are monitored and fenced. Etc.

You do know doctors are all about saving lives. Right?

've offered the challenge to other cowards. Let's see if you're one. If you don't think I should own a gun and you've called me a gun nutter, come and try to take them. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made son.

Hey swimmer, were you talking to this dude?

Delivering on its promise to deliver "common sense" gun control, the Obama administration on Monday finalized a rule that enables health care providers to report the names of mentally ill patients to an FBI firearms background check system.

Read more: Doctors can report some mentally ill patients to FBI under new gun control rule

OMG Obama doesn't want crazy people to be able to buy guns.
WTF is the world coming to.

Sleazy, you wouldn't be able to own guns if crazy people weren't allowed to own guns. LMAO.

Wtf? No but the doctor might have a conversation with the parent(s) about the dangers to kids if parents leave loaded, unsecured guns laying around the house.

Kinda like when doctors talk about accidental poisoning. Or the danger of swimming pools. Or the danger of not vaccinating.

Why would you have a problem of doctors discussing with their patient/parents actions they could take to improve the health and safety of their kids? Actions like making sure guns are secure. Poisons are secure. Swimming pools are monitored and fenced. Etc.

It's not the Drs business
Just like it's none of your business if anyone legally owns a weapon.

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.

She'll spend many year fighting off all of you who think voting for her because she's female means you think you'll get a piece of it.

Do you really believe all of that, or do you just enjoy saying really dumb stuff?

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.

She can try, but we won't comply.

No big deal. The right hasn't cooperated for almost 8 years, but much was still done. Nobody expects the right to act responsibly or mature any time soon.

No big deal. The right hasn't cooperated for almost 8 years, but much was still done. Nobody expects the right to act responsibly or mature any time soon.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz......

She'll spend many year fighting off all of you who think voting for her because she's female means you think you'll get a piece of it.

Do you really believe all of that, or do you just enjoy saying really dumb stuff?

I believe that you'll vote for her simply because of what's between her legs in order that you can say you voted for a female. Are you claiming you won't and lying through your teeth?

Sounds as if you consider acting responsibly and being mature as having done it your way. You can say I'm wrong but you'd be the typical Liberal lying piece of shit you'll vote for.

No, doctors are about practicing medicine to save lives--not giving personal opinions or advice on how to raise a kid.

And if that's all the doctor wanted to do, why not confront the parents instead of targeting their kid?

The Obama administration has made it doctors' business to inquire about patients' guns:

Obama Administration’s Gun Control Rule Lets Doctors Report Patients to Background Check System
Obama's Rule Lets Doctors Report Patients to Background Check System

"Amid the flurry of reports surrounding President Obama’s expansion of background checks via executive gun control, his Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has issued a new rule allowing doctors to report their patients to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), thereby barring them from purchasing firearms."

So if your doctor starts nosing into your business about gun ownership, thank Obama.

Well, Obama is a commie so what can we expect?

Another good reason not to vote for Hillary: so we don't have more of this cradle-to-grave crap and government being in every aspect of your life.

God would the founders be disappointed if they could come back to life today.

You're the dumb fuck if you equate someone going to a dentist for a regular checkup and a child that has, in your words, obviously been beaten. It's not a doctor's business whether or not guns are in the house.

The safety of a child is the safety of a child. Doctors and teachers are concerned about child safety. If a doctor is trying to prevent kids from getting their hands on a gun (which some fucking gun nutters like you allow to happen regularly) how would the doctor know how to help prevent child shootings IF the doctor doesn't know their are guns in the house?

Just like a teacher would call child services to stop a kid from being beat.

And if you as a gun owner leaves weapons where a kid can get them and the kid ends up shooting someone, YOU the adult need to go to jail.

Just like you would for beating your kid.

So now you're comparing gun ownership to beating a kid? Brilliant......just brilliant.....

So let me ask you this to make the point: Do you think your dentist has the right to interrogate your child about guns in your home? And if not, why not?

If a child shows up at school one day and has obviously been beaten, then that teacher better not bring that to anyone's attention.

Right Ray? It is no business of a teachers whether or not a parent beats their child.

Is that correct you dumb fuck?

Apples and oranges dumb fuck.

Yes, if a doctor happens to notice a bullet wound in a child, of course she should notify authorities because obviously a crime has been committed. But owning guns is not a crime, in fact it's a constitutional right.

Try again if you can think of something that makes any sense.

No, doctors are about practicing medicine to save lives--not giving personal opinions or advice on how to raise a kid.

It is a fact that leaving a loaded unsecured gun in a place a kid can get to it is asking for an accidental shooting.

A doctor warning a parent about leaving an unsecured, loaded gun accessible to kids is saving lives you dumb shit.

And loaded guns in kids hands is in fact dangerous. That is not an opinion. It is fact.

Correct. I don't want some doctor making judgements on something that's not in her profession. I don't want her telling me what's wrong with my car, I don't want her telling me what kind of hot water tank I should own, and I don't want her giving me her commie opinion on guns. If you hate guns all that much, move to Cuba. Citizens don't have guns over there.

I don't think their hot water tank is going to kill or injure their kids, but their penis compensatory might.

So let's be honest, you don't want your doctor judging your lifestyle. Maybe we can extend that to the guy with High blood pressure who is 100 lbs overweight and eating a hot-dog in the exam room. "Don't you judge me by telling me to change my diet!!!"

You go to a doctor to get medical help, so of course it's the doctors business when there is a medical concern that you went to see her about.

Nobody takes their kid to a doctor so she can interrogate them about if or how many guns are in the home. That has nothing to do with practicing medicine.

Forum List

Back