Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

Republicans don't believe in vaccines and think doctors don't cure anything.

Why do they keep bothering them? Just leave them alone and for sure, you won't need health care.

Why don't you take out the numbers where guns were used for suicide and stop misrepresenting things.

Some people purposefully buy a gun to kill themselves with. I knew a man who did exactly that.

Why would those deaths not be counted? The gun serves one purpose; to shoot someone or something. And all deaths by gun needs to be counted. How else would we know how many people are killing themselves by gun? Or know how many in total are dying by gun.

Why do you not want to know this info?

Do you not count the deaths of crazy mass shooters? And the mass shooters are probably at least as crazy as a person contemplating suicide. Yet all the deaths they (mass shooters) cause (including their own) gets counted.

Count all the deaths by gun. It won't change a thing.

Tell me why don't Drs ask if people have pools? More kids drown in pools than are killed by guns
What about stairs? More kids die and get injured falling down stairs than they do by guns.

It's none of a Dr's or anyone's business if people legally own a weapon.

And the CDC is The Center for Disease Control

Guns and gun crimes do not fall within their purview

Look, everyone, it's a malignant narcissist repeating NRA talking points.
Better than the pathetic whiner trying to tell everyone how to live their lives

You better run along now so you can play with your boss's money to get your time to feel important for the day

Or you might get shit canned again which is the only thing you are really good at

Yes. Everything you say, everything you imagine.....it's not normal. Your attitude towards guns is equal to the same irrational fear and hatred that bigots spew about Muslims.

33,000 deaths.
70,000 injuries.

These are very RATIONAL concerns, given other countries don't have these problems. The fact these crazy people can get guns is the problem, not whether Allah or Jesus or their dog told them to go on a shooting spree.

Suicides don't count

Why don't you take out the numbers where guns were used for suicide and stop misrepresenting things.

Some people purposefully buy a gun to kill themselves with. I knew a man who did exactly that.

Why would those deaths not be counted? The gun serves one purpose; to shoot someone or something. And all deaths by gun needs to be counted. How else would we know how many people are killing themselves by gun? Or know how many in total are dying by gun.

Do you not count the deaths of crazy mass shooters? And the mass shooters are probably at least as crazy as a person contemplating suicide. Yet all the deaths they (mass shooters) cause (including their own) gets counted.

Yet the gun gets the blame and people like Joe count it as the same thing as a person killing another person with a gun.

I didn't say the info wasn't important but that using it as a way to support gun laws is disingenuous.

Yes. Everything you say, everything you imagine.....it's not normal. Your attitude towards guns is equal to the same irrational fear and hatred that bigots spew about Muslims.

33,000 deaths.
70,000 injuries.

These are very RATIONAL concerns, given other countries don't have these problems. The fact these crazy people can get guns is the problem, not whether Allah or Jesus or their dog told them to go on a shooting spree.

Suicides don't count

Wilbur will tell you it does. Try stating that deaths in cars are more than by gun and see how quickly he says cars weren't invented for the purpose of killing. At that point, get him to explain how someone killed by a nut with a car is less dead than someone killed by a nut with a gun. He can't do it but it will be funny to read what he posts.

People kill themselves all the time with or without guns

IMO suicide is just another choice some people make and it's really none of our business we certainly have no right to tell anyone whether they should live or die

You're the dumb fuck if you equate someone going to a dentist for a regular checkup and a child that has, in your words, obviously been beaten. It's not a doctor's business whether or not guns are in the house.

The safety of a child is the safety of a child. Doctors and teachers are concerned about child safety. If a doctor is trying to prevent kids from getting their hands on a gun (which some fucking gun nutters like you allow to happen regularly) how would the doctor know how to help prevent child shootings IF the doctor doesn't know their are guns in the house?

Just like a teacher would call child services to stop a kid from being beat.

And if you as a gun owner leaves weapons where a kid can get them and the kid ends up shooting someone, YOU the adult need to go to jail.

Just like you would for beating your kid.

People kill themselves all the time with or without guns

IMO suicide is just another choice some people make and it's really none of our business we certainly have no right to tell anyone whether they should live or die

That's why I say the numbers showing gun death should be broken down. Suicide by gun shouldn't be used as a reason to keep people from owning guns. Saying so implies that if the person didn't have a gun, the suicide wouldn't have taken place.

Liberal gun haters don't have a problem with someone ripping apart an unborn baby with an abortion and use the "it's her body" excuse yet will use suicide by gun, something someone does to their body, as a means by which to support more restrictive gun laws.

You're the dumb fuck if you equate someone going to a dentist for a regular checkup and a child that has, in your words, obviously been beaten. It's not a doctor's business whether or not guns are in the house.

The safety of a child is the safety of a child. Doctors and teachers are concerned about child safety. If a doctor is trying to prevent kids from getting their hands on a gun (which some fucking gun nutters like you allow to happen regularly) how would the doctor know how to help prevent child shootings IF the doctor doesn't know their are guns in the house?

Just like a teacher would call child services to stop a kid from being beat.

And if you as a gun owner leaves weapons where a kid can get them and the kid ends up shooting someone, YOU the adult need to go to jail.

Just like you would for beating your kid.

It's not the doctor's business whether or not guns are in a private residence. Typical gun hater rhetoric.

I've had gun around my house since my kids were born. Nothing has ever happened because they were taught properly.

I've offered the challenge to other cowards. Let's see if you're one. If you don't think I should own a gun and you've called me a gun nutter, come and try to take them. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made son.

Try stating that deaths in cars are more than by gun and see how quickly he says cars weren't invented for the purpose of killing.

What a fucking idiot tool you are.

Cars kill people eh? You believe it is the purpose of car manufacturers to build a product that they can brag about how well they kill?

Or do car manufacturers work all the time to improve the safety of the cars and the survivability of people in case of a crash?

Now why don't you tell all about the safety devices incorporated into gun design that increases your chance of surviving if shot.

You can do it tool.

nutter, come and try to take them. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made son.

Could you post up your address? If you got the balls to post your address that is. Don't forget the directions to your place. I ain't fucking with GPS.

Phone number would be great too. Social security number if you have one.

I've had gun around my house since my kids were born. Nothing has ever happened because they were taught properly.

Dude you are such a fucking idiot the idea of you teaching anyone anything is truly laughable.

If your kids didn't find the guns you left laying around, it was luck.
That or you beat your kids. Have you stopped beating your kids since they know where the guns are?

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.
Along with the abortion advocates, and drunk drivers.

The biggest gun advocates here in Burley are Doctors.
Some are even reloaders.

And do you think those doctors offer advice to their patients that says; if you have guns in your house, make sure you leave them loaded and accessible to your kids?

The biggest gun advocates here in Burley are Doctors.?
The biggest gun advocates here in Burley are Doctors.
Some are even reloaders.

And do you think those doctors offer advice to their patients that says; if you have guns in your house, make sure you leave them loaded and accessible to your kids?
When's the last time you beat your wife?

When's the last time you beat your wife?

What's the matter Tyrone? You couldn't think of something to say about whether those doctors you mentioned gave the advice to patients to leave loaded guns laying around for the kids to find?

nutter, come and try to take them. It will be the worst mistake you've ever made son.

Could you post up your address? If you got the balls to post your address that is. Don't forget the directions to your place. I ain't fucking with GPS.

Phone number would be great too. Social security number if you have one.

Yeah, you can't ask that....

Forum List

Back