🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida Republicans to gun hating doctors mind your own business

When 2/3s of homicides are sucides done by gun. The truth is, if an individual is diagnosed with heavy depression and sucidal tendencies. This ususally has also got alcohol/drug abuse as well... A doctor should be able to ask does the person have a gun in the house.

Sucide by Gun is easier and effective way of commiting sucide... Hanging yourself has less than half the success rates (alot of people commit sucide being drunk...

Doctors are entrusted to save lives and asking lifecycle questions is just comment sense...

Why are the Right Wing want to get the government to interfere with doctors and their patients... Massive Government Overreach...

No, we want laws that prohibit doctors from getting personally involved with their patents--especially children which is what we are talking about here.

No, doctors are not entrusted to ask "lifecycle" questions unless they are a psychiatrist or in the mental health field. Medical doctors practice medicine. That should be their only concern.

However what we have here are nosey leftists who practice medicine and want to use their profession to promote their personal political agenda.

If I hire you to fix my car, keep your politics at home.
If I hire you to cut my lawn, keep your politics at home.
If I hire you to babysit my children, keep your politics at home.
If I hire you because my child has a rash on his elbow, keep your politics at home.

All doctors are required by law to report any suspected abuse. Sorry you don't like that.

"Suspected abuse" is determined by injuries to the child, not by whether his parents own a gun.

Suspected abuse is determined by what ever criteria the doctor wants to use.

Wrong.

So doctors regularly regularly check with you on their judgement calls? I'm impressed.

You really have a lot of dreams for a President, don't you? Less dreams for States Rights apparently.

I fail to see why a physician needs to know about guns in a home when their line of work is medicine. It's like your plumber asking you about sexual relations with your wife.

Don't get me wrong, everybody has a right to feel whatever it is they feel about guns, but it shouldn't be incorporated in your line of work when it involves the public.

When 2/3s of homicides are sucides done by gun. The truth is, if an individual is diagnosed with heavy depression and sucidal tendencies. This ususally has also got alcohol/drug abuse as well... A doctor should be able to ask does the person have a gun in the house.

Sucide by Gun is easier and effective way of commiting sucide... Hanging yourself has less than half the success rates (alot of people commit sucide being drunk...

Doctors are entrusted to save lives and asking lifecycle questions is just comment sense...

Why are the Right Wing want to get the government to interfere with doctors and their patients... Massive Government Overreach...

No, we want laws that prohibit doctors from getting personally involved with their patents--especially children which is what we are talking about here.

No, doctors are not entrusted to ask "lifecycle" questions unless they are a psychiatrist or in the mental health field. Medical doctors practice medicine. That should be their only concern.

However what we have here are nosey leftists who practice medicine and want to use their profession to promote their personal political agenda.

If I hire you to fix my car, keep your politics at home.
If I hire you to cut my lawn, keep your politics at home.
If I hire you to babysit my children, keep your politics at home.
If I hire you because my child has a rash on his elbow, keep your politics at home.

All doctors are required by law to report any suspected abuse. Sorry you don't like that.

"Suspected abuse" is determined by injuries to the child, not by whether his parents own a gun.

Suspected abuse is determined by what ever criteria the doctor wants to use.

And therein lies the problem.

A medical doctor has an opinion no different than yours or mine. They are not lawyers to determine the legal definition of abuse nor are they trained in the mental health field to make such determination.

So let me ask you this to make the point: Do you think your dentist has the right to interrogate your child about guns in your home? And if not, why not?

So essentially, it's not enough that you want to keep your fetish that costs 33,000 lives and 70,000 injuries a year...

But you don't want anyone JUDGING you for it.

You have your happy litttle delusion that your gun keeps you safe/compensates for your tiny dick, and you don't want some doctor telling you something like, "Hey, you probably shouldn't have that around the home because a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy."

No, you guys don't want to hear that, and if that's the result of a CDC Study, then you want to ban the CDC from studying guns. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!!!

So essentially, it's not enough that you want to keep your fetish that costs 33,000 lives and 70,000 injuries a year...

You have your happy litttle delusion that your gun keeps you safe/compensates for your tiny dick, and you don't want some doctor telling you something like, "Hey, you probably shouldn't have that around the home because a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy."

No, you guys don't want to hear that, and if that's the result of a CDC Study, then you want to ban the CDC from studying guns. DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!!!

Don't be so hard on the gun nuts. They can't help it if they are so afraid of the world till they think they need to be armed 24/7. It takes courage that they just don't have. Must have been the way they were raised.

Correct. I don't want some doctor making judgements on something that's not in her profession. I don't want her telling me what's wrong with my car, I don't want her telling me what kind of hot water tank I should own, and I don't want her giving me her commie opinion on guns. If you hate guns all that much, move to Cuba. Citizens don't have guns over there.

Correct. I don't want some doctor making judgements on something that's not in her profession. I don't want her telling me what's wrong with my car, I don't want her telling me what kind of hot water tank I should own, and I don't want her giving me her commie opinion on guns. If you hate guns all that much, move to Cuba. Citizens don't have guns over there.

Making judgement is something for judges and juries to do, not nosy doctors.

Making judgement is something for judges and juries to do, not nosy doctors.

Take not that Bull avoided answering my question about his dentist.

I don't think their hot water tank is going to kill or injure their kids, but their penis compensatory might.

So let's be honest, you don't want your doctor judging your lifestyle. Maybe we can extend that to the guy with High blood pressure who is 100 lbs overweight and eating a hot-dog in the exam room. "Don't you judge me by telling me to change my diet!!!"

I don't think their hot water tank is going to kill or injure their kids, but their penis compensatory might.

So let's be honest, you don't want your doctor judging your lifestyle. Maybe we can extend that to the guy with High blood pressure who is 100 lbs overweight and eating a hot-dog in the exam room. "Don't you judge me by telling me to change my diet!!!"

You know Joe, I think you need to see a psychiatrist. You have an obsessive and irrational fear and hatred. :cuckoo:

You know Joe, I think you need to see a psychiatrist. You have an obsessive and irrational fear and hatred.

Not at all, guy.

Guns kill 33,000 people and injure another 70,000 every year. They are used in 1.5 crimes a year. Someone killed himself with a gun 50 feet from where I am sitting right now. I have a perfectly rational concern about the fact that a lot of people own guns who just plain old shouldn't.

The fact you guys need to lie to yourselves about how dangerous these things are would indicate psychological problems on your side.

Tell me why don't Drs ask if people have pools? More kids drown in pools than are killed by guns
What about stairs? More kids die and get injured falling down stairs than they do by guns.

It's none of a Dr's or anyone's business if people legally own a weapon.

And the CDC is The Center for Disease Control

Guns and gun crimes do not fall within their purview

No big deal.Once Hillary becomes president, she will have 8 years to regain control and get a handle on the gun nuts that have run rampant recently.Outlawing the NRA might be too much to hope for, but it will be chopped down several notches.

She'll spend many year fighting off all of you who think voting for her because she's female means you think you'll get a piece of it.

You know Joe, I think you need to see a psychiatrist. You have an obsessive and irrational fear and hatred.

Not at all, guy.

Guns kill 33,000 people and injure another 70,000 every year. They are used in 1.5 crimes a year. Someone killed himself with a gun 50 feet from where I am sitting right now. I have a perfectly rational concern about the fact that a lot of people own guns who just plain old shouldn't.

The fact you guys need to lie to yourselves about how dangerous these things are would indicate psychological problems on your side.

It's a shame he shot himself and not you.

Since you think it's your place to determine who should and shouldn't own a gun, you prove you have psychological problems.

Tell me why don't Drs ask if people have pools? More kids drown in pools than are killed by guns
What about stairs? More kids die and get injured falling down stairs than they do by guns.

Look, everyone, it's a malignant narcissist repeating NRA talking points.

Yes. Everything you say, everything you imagine.....it's not normal. Your attitude towards guns is equal to the same irrational fear and hatred that bigots spew about Muslims.

33,000 deaths.
70,000 injuries.

These are very RATIONAL concerns, given other countries don't have these problems. The fact these crazy people can get guns is the problem, not whether Allah or Jesus or their dog told them to go on a shooting spree.

Look, everyone, it's a malignant narcissist repeating NRA talking points.

Look everyone, it's a gun hater that says certain people shouldn't own guns but doesn't have the guts to try and take them from those he says shouldn't own them. He's a retard but he's smart enough, at least in that area, to know not to make that kind of mistake.

So let me ask you this to make the point: Do you think your dentist has the right to interrogate your child about guns in your home? And if not, why not?

If a child shows up at school one day and has obviously been beaten, then that teacher better not bring that to anyone's attention.

Right Ray? It is no business of a teachers whether or not a parent beats their child.

Is that correct you dumb fuck?

Yes. Everything you say, everything you imagine.....it's not normal. Your attitude towards guns is equal to the same irrational fear and hatred that bigots spew about Muslims.

33,000 deaths.
70,000 injuries.

These are very RATIONAL concerns, given other countries don't have these problems. The fact these crazy people can get guns is the problem, not whether Allah or Jesus or their dog told them to go on a shooting spree.

Why don't you take out the numbers where guns were used for suicide and stop misrepresenting things. To use suicides as part of your numbers for gun deaths implies that had a gun not been available, the suicide wouldn't have occurred.

If a child shows up at school one day and has obviously been beaten, then that teacher better not bring that to anyone's attention.

Right Ray? It is no business of a teachers whether or not a parent beats their child.

Is that correct you dumb fuck?

You're the dumb fuck if you equate someone going to a dentist for a regular checkup and a child that has, in your words, obviously been beaten. It's not a doctor's business whether or not guns are in the house.

Forum List

Back