Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Cool.

How did I prevent your Vegetable Messiah from ending Covid. Be specific and bring links.

This should be a hoot. :auiqs.jpg:
We were discussing deaths from COVID and you maga fuckups are doing that nicely.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

What the Florida Senate did by voting to end Disney’s tax privilege sends a clear message that DeSantis will not be manipulated by corporations or their lobbyists. In Washington DC, that is a dangerous power to wield

Pedophile friendly very very pro-gay disney used to attract children with its own city with its own laws--there is no telling what will be popping up with state and other government officials having more control over the place.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

What the Florida Senate did by voting to end Disney’s tax privilege sends a clear message that DeSantis will not be manipulated by corporations or their lobbyists. In Washington DC, that is a dangerous power to wield

1650507510050.jpeg

Stockholders will need to make some decisions

Disney, who profits from being Florida, like a child to a parent, lashed out against their adult parents like bitter, defiant, immature teenagers. The parents, aka Florida Senate and Desantis, will now make sure Disney knows who relies on who. Disney won't be special anymore, they'll be treated like everyone else, if they're going to bite the hand that feeds.

Do stupid things, lose tons of money. Disney's stock is plummeting, and Florida Disney will now have to cut a LOT to maintain their processes. It's the price you pay for being woke.

Go woke, go broke.

Pedophile friendly very very pro-gay disney used to attract children with its own city with its own laws--there is no telling what will be popping up with state and other government officials having more control over the place.

Disney was getting a sweetheart deal from Disney, make no mistake about that.
Again, I will say it, Actions have consequences.
Disney should have just kept the yaps under raps. Common sense should have prevailed, but in a 'woke' society
that wasn't the case.
I honestly don’t get it. Any other company can speak out, but not Disney?

Disney, who profits from being Florida, like a child to a parent, lashed out against their adult parents like bitter, defiant, immature teenagers. The parents, aka Florida Senate and Desantis, will now make sure Disney knows who relies on who. Disney won't be special anymore, they'll be treated like everyone else, if they're going to bite the hand that feeds.

Do stupid things, lose tons of money. Disney's stock is plummeting, and Florida Disney will now have to cut a LOT to maintain their processes. It's the price you pay for being woke.

Go woke, go broke.
Disney could leave Florida.

80,000 jobs, 58 million tourists and 5 billion annual revenue to Florida. That is not insignificant. All because people can’t stand the fact that Disney treats LGBTQ people like…people. A concept the right considers “woke”.

Last edited:
Once again for the slow.............the woke Kalifornia Disney execs can speak out all they like.

Who said they can't? give us a link with a quote, Dumbass.

The company is not speaking out. It’s some executives speaking for 1000s who disagree with them. Of course they may speak out but they have to accept pushback as well. The Left shamed Disney into this and now Disney has taken a certain stance that doesn’t sit well with many. They are never getting my business in the parks again. I am certain I am not the only person who feels that way. It doesn’t make any logical sense to alienate 50% of the country. Just remain non-political.

Bitch be spinning shit-----
For instance if one parent wants their kid to be taught by a mentally ill man in dress about how to wear makeup and dressup in your average street walker outfit, does not mean that this abusive parent has the right to tell other parents that they must allow their children to be indoctrinated and groomed as well.

Forum List

Back