Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

Another example of DeSantis fucking up Florida just to further his aspirations for national office. There are other "special districts" here that have nothing to do with Disney including one of our local water companies that will be dissolved for no other reason than DeSantis wants to run for president.

Still didn't see where a teacher was "grooming" any kid or how "transgenderism" was being taught. LOL

I did see an interview weeks ago of a gay teacher saying he'd be prohibited from answering a question of what he did over the weekend of saying where he and his partner took their kid. I understand xians would be "shattered" to know children were exposed to such information. But were ways to keep teachers from "sharing" personal info without a law allowing xian parents from suing gay teachers who "offend" them.

So much for conservatism.

Disney is free to move if they would like. They could move to a unionized state which will require them to pay all their employees far too much and get killed in taxes. They should put their money with their big fat mouths are, but they won't. Like typical lefties, they want their cake and to eat it too. When it comes down to it, their support for policies stops when they are directly affected.
One of the reasons Disney moved to Florida in the 1960s was because it was a Right to Work state.

They really pay low wages.

I don't know about nowadays but a few years ago they had a smaller annual payroll than nearby Lockheed Martin on Sand Lake Road.

Disney had several times the number of employees.

Still didn't see where a teacher was "grooming" any kid or how "transgenderism" was being taught. LOL

I did see an interview weeks ago of a gay teacher saying he'd be prohibited from answering a question of what he did over the weekend of saying where he and his partner took their kid. I understand xians would be "shattered" to know children were exposed to such information. But were ways to keep teachers from "sharing" personal info without a law allowing xian parents from suing gay teachers who "offend" them.

So much for conservatism.
Of course you can't see. You have your head up your Libtard ass.

Of course you can't see. You have your head up your Libtard ass.
fuck you. I asked for an example and you didn't put up jack shit to support "teachers are gooming."

And you, ouou fucking tyrannical pussy support suppressing speech and allowing citizens to be sued for being gay, and complain someone's not conservative. fuck you.

Another example of DeSantis fucking up Florida just to further his aspirations for national office. There are other "special districts" here that have nothing to do with Disney including one of our local water companies that will be dissolved for no other reason than DeSantis wants to run for president.
You are confused Moon Bat.

We Floridians love what he is doing. He is Making Florida Great Again and you idiot Libtards can't stand it.

Only the stupid confused uneducated low information Moon Bats like you don't like him.

fuck you. I asked for an example and you didn't put up jack shit to support "teachers are gooming."

And you, ouou fucking tyrannical pussy support suppressing speech and allowing citizens to be sued for being gay, and complain someone's not conservative. fuck you.
If you don't know what is wrong with the teachers discussing homosexuality and that other queer filth with very young children and don't understand why that is grooming then you will never get your head out of your Libtard ass.

If you don't know what is wrong with the teachers discussing homosexuality and that other queer filth with very young children and don't understand why that is grooming then you will never get your head out of your Libtard ass.
Explain "grooming", MAGA retard.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We Floridians love what he is doing. He is Making Florida Great Again and you idiot Libtards can't stand it.

Only the stupid confused uneducated low information Moon Bats like you don't like him.
I guess he hasn't usurped your local government yet. He'll get around to it eventually.

Doing away with the Reedy Creek Improvement District will fuck the Disney Groomers more than anybody realize.

The biggest thing will be with water management.

Florida is divided into Water Management Districts that control the flow of water, both surface and groundwater. Also the protection of wetlands and aquifer recharge areas.

Reedy Creek was its own water management district so they could do essentially anything they want.

Now they will be under a real water management district.

They will have to get all kinds of permits and have to adhere a lot more regulations and that will make their operations more costly and bureaucratic.

They should have kept their queer mouth shut.
But, but I thought the hysterical MAGA mob wanted the States & Feds off the backs of corporate America with all those regulations, pinhead.

Forum List

Back