Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

The county can up the value of every Disney property to increase what they pay.

Now you are supporting even more punishment of Disney for daring to question the King of Florida

You know this will not stop with Florida right? Now that DeSantis has opened the gate this will become the norm

Funny to watch you Woke Cultists meltdown over getting some pushback on your demented agenda.

Funny to watch your Big Government authoritarians get a woody over the government attacking someone for exercising their free speech

Express your opinion about any law and be punished. That is what these people want

You still haven't explained why one corporation should enjoy special treatment from the state, while others in the same industry don't (i.e. Universal, Six Flags, etc.). If your only answer is that you're just a whore for the lefty billionaires at Disney, fine, but at least be honest about it.

Now you are supporting even more punishment of Disney for daring to question the King of Florida

You know this will not stop with Florida right? Now that DeSantis has opened the gate this will become the norm
More of your Woke bullshit.

Just support Disney paying their fair share.

Funny to watch your Big Government authoritarians get a woody over the government attacking someone for exercising their free speech
I’m LMFAO at Woke KKKalifornia Disney execs pushing their perverted agenda and getting pushback in the form of special favors being removed.

Disney can pay like every other company in Florida now. Seems fair to me.

You still haven't explained why one corporation should enjoy special treatment from the state, while others in the same industry don't (i.e. Universal, Six Flags, etc.). If your only answer is that you're just a whore for the lefty billionaires at Disney, fine, but at least be honest about it.

Every corporation has the chance to try and get the same deal. There are 6 other areas in Florida that have the same sort of deal. The deal with Disney benefited the state perhaps even more than it did Disney.

I'm getting from watching you on your knees, furiously fellating the billionaires who run Disney.
LOL - you're way, way off the mark. I don't a single shit about Disney. They suck as much as you do. I'm just not gonna roll over for you motherfucking fascists.

The county can up the value of every Disney property to increase what they pay.

You seem to think Disnay makes up 95% of Florida. It doesn’t.
And every other property in that county: commercial and resident.

Whoever loses non Floridians win!

Not 95% of the state, but a good 40% of the state's revenue
Give us a link.

Disney CLAIMS it generates about $18 billion in ripple effect economic activity in Florida. Their actual part of that us much less. Taxes paid even less.

Florida’s budget is $96 billion, so show us where you pulled “40% of Florida’s revenues “ from.

I fully support pushing back on your perverted Woke Cult anywhere and everywhere, Snowflake.

You don't seem to have a problem with the "norm" as long as that "norm" favors Democrats. This administration has been doing this for over 1 year now in one form or another.

Express your opinion about any law and be punished. That is what these people want
It runs deeper than that. They see government as an all-purpose tool to fuck over people they don't like. No principles. No values. No due process. No constitution. Just get your tough guy in office and watch him go after your enemies. America. Fuck yeah!

Forum List

Back