Florida Senate, on a 23-16 vote, just passed legislation ending Disney’s tax privilege, self-governing power & special exemption status

county water is county water, they cannot charge one part more than the other part.

Sure they can. They can simply impose a separate tax on Disney "city" much like cities do when people live within the city limits. I pay fewer taxes though I live in the same county as others.

Why is Disney only repping their employees who want to teach 5 year olds about butt sex?

What about those who are on Disney payroll who dont want the state of Florida to teach 5 year olds about trannies?

Why cant it wait until the 4th grade?

Sure they can. They can simply impose a separate tax on Disney "city" much like cities do when people live within the city limits. I pay fewer taxes though I live in the same county as others.

It is the cities that add the taxes, not the other way around.

The law. Equal protection.

A city/county cannot charge you more than your neighbor just because they do not like you
Bullshit. They can charge more because they require more support.
Florida also has property taxes, and the state sets the value. Disney is about to pay a ton more in property taxes.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Bullshit. They can charge more because they require more support.
Florida also has property taxes, and the state sets the value. Disney is about to pay a ton more in property taxes.

They will use more water so they will get charge more for that, but you cannot charge them more per gallon of water you charge everyone else

They already pay property taxes in Orange and Osceola counties. This will not change at all.

Let's expand this to other issues! How's about if liberal states use this to clamp down on pro-life agitators? Anyone who won't shut up about abortion loses tax deductions for children, let's say. Good for the goose, right?

Last edited:
Why is Disney only repping their employees who want to teach 5 year olds about butt sex?

What about those who are on Disney payroll who dont want the state of Florida to teach 5 year olds about trannies?

Why cant it wait until the 4th grade?
I live in central Florida. About one hour away from Disney. Over the years I have known many people that worked for Disney, including a couple of good friends.

Disney treats its employees like shit. They are an abusive employer. For instance, significant punishment for being even one minute late or over at lunch. Very reluctant to give time off for family issues. Everything is very strict in the work place. They treat the employees like cannon fodder. Their attitude is it is a privilege to work for Disney and if you don't like it go else where. They actually have a high turnover rate.

Everybody thinks it would fun working there but it is not.

Remember the first Gulf War? Remember how patriotic Americans were? Disney absolutely quelled any show of Patriotism including family members of active duty personnel. That pissed off a lot of employees.

The same thing after 911.

I'm glad DeSantis jerked their chain.

Let's expand this to other issues! How's about if liberal states uses this to clamp down on pro-life agitators. Anyone who won't shut up about abortion loses tax deductions for children, let's say. Good for the goose, right?

Express your opinion about any law and be punished. That is what these people want

They will use more water so they will get charge more for that, but you cannot charge them more per gallon of water you charge everyone else

They already pay property taxes in Orange and Osceola counties. This will not change at all.
The county can up the value of every Disney property to increase what they pay.

You seem to think Disnay makes up 95% of Florida. It doesn’t.

The problem with Republicans endorsing this kind of governance is that they have no room to complain with when Dems use it to fuck with them. That's fine, as far as it goes - they deserve it. But the rest of us don't deserve it.

Why don't you all just take your culture wars and shove them up your big dumb asses?

^^^This is what corporate whoring looks like.

Forum List

Back