Florida sheriff fed up with school shooting hoaxes posts 11-year-old's mugshot to social media

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
I think this is a great idea. I totally agree with the sheriff.

Most TV news reports have blurred out the face of the 11 year old who threatened to carry out a school shooting. This tweet includes the non-blurred video.

Florida sheriff fed up with school shooting hoaxes posts 11-year-old's mugshot to social media​

September 17, 2024

Volusia County Sheriff Mike Chitwood on Florida's Atlantic Coast said he's tired of the hoaxes targeting students, disrupting schools and sapping law enforcement resources. In social media posts Monday, Chitwood warned parents that if their kids are arrested for making these threats, he'll make sure the public knows.

“Since parents, you don’t want to raise your kids, I’m going to start raising them," Chitwood said. "Every time we make an arrest, your kid’s photo is going to be put out there. And if I can do it, I’m going to perp walk your kid so that everybody can see what your kid’s up to.”

Chitwood made the announcement in a video highlighting the arrest of an 11-year-boy who was taken into custody for allegedly threatening to carry out a school shooting at Creekside or Silver Sands Middle School in Volusia County. Chitwood posted the boy's full name and mugshot to his Facebook page.

In the video, which had more than 270,000 views on Facebook as of Monday afternoon, the camera pans across a conference table covered in airsoft guns, pistols, fake ammunition, knives and swords that law enforcement officers claim the boy was “showing off" to other students.

Later, the video cuts to officers letting the boy out of a squad car and leading him handcuffed into a secure facility, dressed in a blue flannel button-down shirt, black sweatpants and slip-on sandals. The boy's face is fully visible at multiples points in the video.

Although he claims that it was just a joke. I bet that he isn't laughing now though. Here's a lesson to all parents who leave your children undisciplined.

Those police officers are taking the lead on bringing about fascist change to America. Be happy about what you get!

Forum List

Back