Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Florida teacher reassigned after facebook post praising Trump on immigrantion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
She made the mistake of publicly supporting Trump's immigration policies
Florida Teacher “Reassigned” After Facebook Post Praising Trump On Immigration

-----------------------------------------------

The best part of all of this is in the near future all these traitors of our country they are going to get back their own medicine three fold. It's just to bad we can't watch all these idiots get their own pay back.

I don't believe that what she had to say has anything to do with her job, so what legal right do the powers that be have to reassign her? If they don't like what she stands for, they can pack up and take their business elsewhere since they are the ones who have the problem!

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

I don't believe that what she had to say has anything to do with her job, so what legal right do the powers that be have to reassign her? If they don't like what she stands for, they can pack up and take their business elsewhere since they are the ones who have the problem!

Holly

The rights of American's are no longer what matters, nor Count. We are making way to give our rights to them.

Holly

The NWO global conspirators manifest their agenda through the skillful manipulation of human emotions, especially fear. In the past centuries, they have repeatedly utilized a contrivance that NWO researcher and author David Icke has characterized in his latest book, The Biggest Secret, as Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

Forum List

Back