Florida to go commie-lite and regulate marriages..The Left must love this.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
No surprise this bill comes from a Repub, they have always been the ones trying to dictate who can and cannot get married.

sort of funny you whining about this when you think that two gay people should not be allowed to get married.

No surprise this bill comes from a Repub, they have always been the ones trying to dictate who can and cannot get married.

sort of funny you whining about this when you think that two gay people should not be allowed to get married.

Gods law supersedes that of man...God said faggots / ass pounders can’t marry.
Come on bud...head from ass..remember.

Sorry buddy, but we do not live in a Theocracy,.so Gods law does not supersede that of man

do try and keep up

Sorry buddy, but we do not live in a Theocracy,.so Gods law does not supersede that of man

do try and keep up

Good, real Americans will debate that with you.
I know you hate it but we were founded on biblical principles. Sucks huh?

do try and keep up

Good, real Americans think we are a Theocracy?

really?

do try and keep up

really?

Nope, good, real Americans live by Gods law first. Follow along son.

A bill has been proposed that would empower the state to decide who can and will get married...An application of sorts.
Proposed Florida bill would require couples to read 'healthy marriage' guide before tying the knot

I can’t help but wonder...Why not propose a bill that would allow the state to decide who can have children and who can’t? How cool would it be if people had to ‘qualify’ to procreate? That seems to make much better sense...no?
This is what you get when you allow The State to license marriage.

Alabama had the right idea.

do try and keep up

really?

sure they do. that is why we have a 50% divorce rate and why we elected a man famous for fucking around on all of his wives..a capital offense in God's law

A bill has been proposed that would empower the state to decide who can and will get married...An application of sorts.
Proposed Florida bill would require couples to read 'healthy marriage' guide before tying the knot

I can’t help but wonder...Why not propose a bill that would allow the state to decide who can have children and who can’t? How cool would it be if people had to ‘qualify’ to procreate? That seems to make much better sense...no?
This is what you get when you allow The State to license marriage.

Alabama had the right idea.
Yup. Still leading the way. The government can fuck off when it comes to marriage. Though to be fair..:It’s opposition to fag marriage had little to do with the marrying parties; and more to do with the children involved, or who may become involved. Most especially when it comes to adoption. Faggots are notorious pedophiles. Just ask the Catholic Church...

Uhh, wrong. From your link-

A new bill proposed would require couples to read a “healthy marriage” guide before they can tie the knot.

do try and keep up

really?

sure they do. that is why we have a 50% divorce rate and why we elected a man famous for fucking around on all of his wives..a capital offense in God's law

You hardcore lefty TDS’ers are fucking hilarious…Every single thing links back to Trump.....FASCINATING!
This nation has become quite full of total pieces of shits...look it up, I’ll think you’ll find that those living by Gods law aren’t the ones divorcing.

do try and keep up

We were founded on insurrection and terrorism. Are you a Muslim?

A new bill proposed would require couples to read a “healthy marriage” guide before they can tie the knot.

So which part of my post is “wrong”?

haha... Gods law?! Are you joking?

you’re all kinds of confused. Your op is calling marriage regulation “commie-lite” and then you promote regulating marriage because of Gods law. You pose as a conservative which should believe in constitutional law and small government, yet you let the hypocrisy flow with this issue. Keep it up dude, cracking me up!

So which part of my post is “wrong”?
They have no say so in who gets married. Just a requirement to say they read a book, sort of like requiring a marriage license when getting married. Lol

do try and keep up

We were founded on insurrection and terrorism. Are you a Muslim?

Negative
We took territories by force...that’s how shit worked back then...bigger stronger army’s took what they wanted.
Aren’t you glad we did...the British taking this territory is probably the single best thing that ever happened to this planet...no?

Mm, maybe but honestly it's not a "republican" thing so much as its a "politician" thing. Many churches are big on this. They want you do do a "premarrge" counseling thing, (typically for a small fee of course). This is nothing more then political pandering to the blue haired old ladies. Keep it in the church. Laws like this have no business being considered.

Forum List

Back