Florida to go commie-lite and regulate marriages..The Left must love this.

Good, real Americans think we are a Theocracy?

really?

Nope, good, real Americans live by Gods law first. Follow along son.

"Love Thy Neighbor…." is one of those laws. You ignore that one every minute of every day.

My neighbor is not Mexico...Fuck wetbacks!

If we’re a Christian Nation…Mexico is our neighbor.

And you hate brown people (and others) who are living in your community.

You’re no Christian.
You have the understanding of a 2 year old having a temper tantrum

please explain how a “Christian” can hate their neighbor if they “live by God’s law”

then according to your political creed why would you support the state and our laws regulating gay marriage. You’re stepping all over your argument

Slade are you fucking stupid...I’ve clearly made the assertion that state law should somewhat align with Gods law...we’ve always operated that way, our constitution was authored by those who thought the same way.
Wow, really? So should we make all the “thou shall nots...” laws enforced by the government?

Nope
There are many laws in this nation that have been guided by biblical philosophy for centuries...You disgusting lowlifes shouldn’t be afforded the opportunity to change those laws.
Sounds pretty commie to me. What does god say about treating thy neighbor?

Again, you struggle with basic shit...you can’t make the distinction between our founding principles and those fabricated by filthy lowlifes seeking to change said principles.

Romans 13:1-7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. The only exception to this is when a law of the government forces us to disobey a command of God. Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in Scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin.
when you speak about people from the south like they are pieces of trash you do so in a general way, you aren’t just taking about illegals. So how does god feel about the language you use?

Btw. I’m getting a real kick watching you play the righteous card... this is great

Slade are you fucking stupid...I’ve clearly made the assertion that state law should somewhat align with Gods law...we’ve always operated that way, our constitution was authored by those who thought the same way.
Wow, really? So should we make all the “thou shall nots...” laws enforced by the government?

Nope
There are many laws in this nation that have been guided by biblical philosophy for centuries...You disgusting lowlifes shouldn’t be afforded the opportunity to change those laws.

Again, you struggle with basic shit...you can’t make the distinction between our founding principles and those fabricated by filthy lowlifes seeking to change said principles.

Romans 13:1-7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. The only exception to this is when a law of the government forces us to disobey a command of God. Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in Scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin.
when you speak about people from the south like they are pieces of trash you do so in a general way, you aren’t just taking about illegals. So how does god feel about the language you use?

Btw. I’m getting a real kick watching you play the righteous card... this is great

I’m getting a kick out of watching you play stupid like you don’t understand. Read my fucking lips...I AM A VERY BAD CHRISTIAN and far from righteous. Please pull your head from your ass and stop trying to be so confused.

Nope, good, real Americans live by Gods law first. Follow along son.

"Love Thy Neighbor…." is one of those laws. You ignore that one every minute of every day.

You’re no Christian.

please explain how a “Christian” can hate their neighbor if they “live by God’s law”

Again, Mexico is not my neighbor. Stay on topic kid,

Nope

I’m getting a kick out of watching you play stupid like you don’t understand. Read my fucking lips...I AM A VERY BAD CHRISTIAN and far from righteous. Please pull your head from your ass and stop trying to be so confused.
ok good, we finally agree. Stop playing the religious card then... you sound like a hypocrite when you do so. You don’t like gays and you don’t like colored poor foreigners so you want to keep them out of our society as much as possible. That is painfully evident. Just own it and keep God out of it.

You’re no Christian.

Mexico is literally the neighbor of our country. That is by definition

A bill has been proposed that would empower the state to decide who can and will get married...An application of sorts.
Proposed Florida bill would require couples to read 'healthy marriage' guide before tying the knot

I can’t help but wonder...Why not propose a bill that would allow the state to decide who can have children and who can’t? How cool would it be if people had to ‘qualify’ to procreate? That seems to make much better sense...no?

You are such a liar.

Having people read a book before they get married it's allowing the state to decide who can have children or who can get married.

The state of Florida's congress is controlled by republicans. Not democrats. The governor is republican. Not democrat. It doesn't look to me like this is a democratic bill or idea. It's republican.

Did you know that communism isn't a social policy? It's an economic policy.

Where there is no private ownership of most things.

A dictatorship is a government that will decide who can get married, who can have children and force people to read a book before they get married.

Communism usually includes a dictator. Not all dictators are communist. hitler is a good example.

Neither have anything to do with democrats.

Just stop with the stupid name calling. Those who have a different view from you aren't communists. They just happen to have a different view.

Finally, it's you conservative republicans who are the ones who believe in a government nanny that has the power to tell people how to live their lives. It's you conservative republicans who want to tell people who can marry and who can be parents.

If you have a problem with a big government nanny then stop supporting and voting for republicans. You won't have anyone tell you who you can marry, who can have children and what books you have to read before you can get married.

I wonder, do you have any problem with different christian religions that require people take classes and consult with their priest or pastor before they are allowed to get married?

Last edited:

You’re no Christian.

again your argument is that we’re a Christian nation found on Christian values.

One was to love thy neighbor.

You’re no Christian.

“Neighbors” don’t break into other neighbors homes, neighbors don’t trespass on other neighbors property, neighbors don’t steal from neighbors, neighbors don’t fuck other neighbors over.

You folks in LibTardia must have your own Webster’s dictionary.
It might be quiet time for you bud...you’re embarrassing yourself in public with every post right now. Regroup, go back to the drawing board.

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun
  1. a person living near or next door to the speaker or person referred to.
    "our garden was the envy of the neighbors"

You’re no Christian.

again your argument is that we’re a Christian nation found on Christian values.

One was to love thy neighbor.

Neighbors” don’t break into other neighbors homes, neighbors don’t trespass on other neighbors property, neighbors don’t steal from neighbors, neighbors don’t fuck other neighbors over.

It might be quiet time for you bud...you’re embarrassing yourself in public with every post right now. Regroup, go back to the drawing board.

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

You’re no Christian.

“Neighbors” don’t break into other neighbors homes, neighbors don’t trespass on other neighbors property, neighbors don’t steal from neighbors, neighbors don’t fuck other neighbors over.

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

so you hate all Mexicans because some broke the law?

No surprise this bill comes from a Repub, they have always been the ones trying to dictate who can and cannot get married.

sort of funny you whining about this when you think that two gay people should not be allowed to get married.

Gods law supersedes that of man...God said faggots / ass pounders can’t marry.
Come on bud...head from ass..remember.

the USA is a secular nation and YOUR version of god does not have a say in the laws.

get your head out of your add

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

I have Mexican employees and Mexican friends...The kind with legal roots, the kind who speak English, the kind who pay income taxes, the kind who are self funded and don’t have children they can’t afford themselves, the kind who don’t leave shitty diapers in parking lots, the kind who don’t throw Modello bottles out the window of their piece of shit Toyotas, the kind who don’t drive drunk and uninsured, the kind who don’t beat their wives or abuse their pit bulls....etc etc
So basically I like very few Mexicans.
Anyhoo, stay on topic, this is about Florida rolling out some commie-lite bullshit...I figured you severely LefTarded folks would love that shit...a step in the right direction...no? More government control is good...no?

You’re no Christian.

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun
I wasn’t talking about those who break in and trespass... I’m talking about how you speak about all the others.

And Mexico is a neighbor if the US, they share a border smart guy.

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

I have Mexican employees and Mexican friends...The kind with legal roots, the kind who speak English, the kind who pay income taxes, the kind who are self funded and don’t have children they can’t afford themselves, the kind who don’t leave shitty diapers in parking lots, the kind who don’t throw Modello bottles out the window of their piece of shit Toyotas, the kind who don’t drive drunk and uninsured, the kind who don’t beat their wives or abuse their pit bulls....etc etc
Anyhoo, stay on topic, this is about Florida rolling out some commie-lite bullshit...I figured you severely LefTarded folks would love that shit...a step in the right direction...no? More government control is good...no?
I’d love for those Mexican friends and employees of yours to read the crap you write in this forum. Don’t think there would be many left.

No surprise this bill comes from a Repub, they have always been the ones trying to dictate who can and cannot get married.

sort of funny you whining about this when you think that two gay people should not be allowed to get married.

the USA is a secular nation and YOUR version of god does not have a say in the laws.

Negative
LefTarded pieces of shits have busted their asses trying to make this a secular nation but the reality is; this is still a white Christian nation founded, funded and run by white Protestant Christians. Sucks huh?

neigh·bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

I’d love for those Mexican friends and employees of yours to read the crap you write in this forum. Don’t think there would be many left.

Funny thing is; they feel the same way I do about their people. You see, good, moral, decent, legitimate people tend to expect the same of others...piece of shits never understand this as piece of shits are never bothered by other pieces of shits.

Negative
LefTarded pieces of shits have busted their asses trying to make this a secular nation but the reality is; this is still a white Christian nation founded, funded and run by white Protestant Christians. Sucks huh?
doesn't suck, it’s just an insignificant point

Forum List

Back