Florida to go commie-lite and regulate marriages..The Left must love this.

Mexico is literally the neighbor of our country. That is by definition

“Neighbors” don’t break into other neighbors homes, neighbors don’t trespass on other neighbors property, neighbors don’t steal from neighbors, neighbors don’t fuck other neighbors over.

You folks in LibTardia must have your own Webster’s dictionary.
It might be quiet time for you bud...you’re embarrassing yourself in public with every post right now. Regroup, go back to the drawing board.

neigh¡bor
/ˈnābər/
noun
  1. a person living near or next door to the speaker or person referred to.
    "our garden was the envy of the neighbors"

so you hate all Mexicans because some broke the law?

I have Mexican employees and Mexican friends...The kind with legal roots, the kind who speak English, the kind who pay income taxes, the kind who are self funded and don’t have children they can’t afford themselves, the kind who don’t leave shitty diapers in parking lots, the kind who don’t throw Modello bottles out the window of their piece of shit Toyotas, the kind who don’t drive drunk and uninsured, the kind who don’t beat their wives or abuse their pit bulls....etc etc
So basically I like very few Mexicans.
Anyhoo, stay on topic, this is about Florida rolling out some commie-lite bullshit...I figured you severely LefTarded folks would love that shit...a step in the right direction...no? More government control is good...no?
I’d love for those Mexican friends and employees of yours to read the crap you write in this forum. Don’t think there would be many left.

Funny thing is; they feel the same way I do about their people. You see, good, moral, decent, legitimate people tend to expect the same of others...piece of shits never understand this as piece of shits are never bothered by other pieces of shits.
You’re confusing illegal and legal again. I guarantee they do t feel the same way as you do about their fellow countrymen who don’t break the law

“Neighbors” don’t break into other neighbors homes, neighbors don’t trespass on other neighbors property, neighbors don’t steal from neighbors, neighbors don’t fuck other neighbors over.

It might be quiet time for you bud...you’re embarrassing yourself in public with every post right now. Regroup, go back to the drawing board.

neigh¡bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

I have Mexican employees and Mexican friends...The kind with legal roots, the kind who speak English, the kind who pay income taxes, the kind who are self funded and don’t have children they can’t afford themselves, the kind who don’t leave shitty diapers in parking lots, the kind who don’t throw Modello bottles out the window of their piece of shit Toyotas, the kind who don’t drive drunk and uninsured, the kind who don’t beat their wives or abuse their pit bulls....etc etc
Anyhoo, stay on topic, this is about Florida rolling out some commie-lite bullshit...I figured you severely LefTarded folks would love that shit...a step in the right direction...no? More government control is good...no?
I’d love for those Mexican friends and employees of yours to read the crap you write in this forum. Don’t think there would be many left.

Funny thing is; they feel the same way I do about their people. You see, good, moral, decent, legitimate people tend to expect the same of others...piece of shits never understand this as piece of shits are never bothered by other pieces of shits.
You’re confusing illegal and legal again. I guarantee they do t feel the same way as you do about their fellow countrymen who don’t break the law

Dude, I’m in south Mexifornia, the wetback capital where three out of four beaners are illegal. They’re like cockroaches here.

Mexico is literally the neighbor of our country. That is by definition

neigh¡bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

Being a piece of shit certainly doesn’t bother you

No surprise this bill comes from a Repub, they have always been the ones trying to dictate who can and cannot get married.

sort of funny you whining about this when you think that two gay people should not be allowed to get married.

Gods law supersedes that of man...God said faggots / ass pounders can’t marry.
Come on bud...head from ass..remember.

the USA is a secular nation and YOUR version of god does not have a say in the laws.

get your head out of your add

Negative
LefTarded pieces of shits have busted their asses trying to make this a secular nation but the reality is; this is still a white Christian nation founded, funded and run by white Protestant Christians. Sucks huh?
doesn't suck, it’s just an insignificant point

Actually it’s not insignificant at all...look around at any community, city and state not run by ole christian whitey. That’s what you have to look forward to nationwide as soon as you get what you think you want / need...hahaha

No surprise this bill comes from a Repub, they have always been the ones trying to dictate who can and cannot get married.

sort of funny you whining about this when you think that two gay people should not be allowed to get married.

the USA is a secular nation and YOUR version of god does not have a say in the laws.

Negative
LefTarded pieces of shits have busted their asses trying to make this a secular nation but the reality is; this is still a white Christian nation founded, funded and run by white Protestant Christians. Sucks huh?

Actually it’s not insignificant at all...look around at any community, city and state not run by ole christian whitey. That’s what you have to look forward to nationwide as soon as you get what you think you want / need...hahaha
Another one of your completely baseless and idiotic statements. We don’t judge people by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. That lesson went right over your head which is why I have no respect for you

neigh¡bor
/ˈnābər/
noun

Being a piece of shit certainly doesn’t bother you

LefTard Logic:
“A piece of shit is one who makes significant monetary contributions to society, one who is law abiding, patriotic, nationalistic, heterosexual and drug free.
One who is a leech to society, an illegal alien, a homosexual or chick with a dick, a criminal, a drug addict or lowlife degenerate is NOT a piece of shit.”

Negative

Another one of your completely baseless and idiotic statements. We don’t judge people by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. That lesson went right over your head which is why I have no respect for you

Trust me, I’d pitch that same tired ole bullshit if I knew I couldn’t or didn’t measure up. I’d try my hardest to ride the coattails of those kicking ass.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not respect me...I know for a fact that if Lefties respect me I’m definitely working in the wrong direction.

Negative

Trust me, I’d pitch that same tired ole bullshit if I knew I couldn’t or didn’t measure up. I’d try my hardest to ride the coattails of those kicking ass.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not respect me...I know for a fact that if Lefties respect me I’m definitely working in the wrong direction.
oh man that was a good one... totally negated my respect diss. Damn, I can’t keep up with that kind of intellect.

do you there there has ever been anybody that wasn’t a white Christian who kicked ass and did great things for this country and for this world?

Negative

oh man that was a good one... totally negated my respect diss. Damn, I can’t keep up with that kind of intellect.

do you there there has ever been anybody that wasn’t a white Christian who kicked ass and did great things for this country and for this world?

Sure, but I’m a numbers guy, I like to play the odds.
Look, my position aligns with that of our framers...this hurts the feelings of unAmericans which is why they hate REAL AMERICA, but the truth is; our founders were right along...they intended to keep this a Protestant Christian, Caucasian nation for good reason as the current and historical data proves. Why are you so hateful toward people whom still harbor a belief system that coincides with the beliefs of the most intellectual people this world has ever known?

Look, my position aligns with that of our framers...this hurts the feelings of unAmericans which is why they hate REAL AMERICA, but the truth is; our founders were right along...they intended to keep this a Protestant Christian, Caucasian nation for good reason as the current and historical data proves. Why are you so hateful toward people whom still harbor a belief system that coincides with the beliefs of the most intellectual people this world has ever known?
you like to play the odds with people? That’s pretty stupid.

Which person of color do you credit for doing great things for this country? Can you name one?

you like to play the odds with people? That’s pretty stupid.

Which person of color do you credit for doing great things for this country? Can you name one?

That’s awfully rhetorical but I’m inclined and quite eager to play along.
I seek clarity first...When you say “this country” are you referring to the greater populous as in the country as a whole or are you referring to ‘their people’ as in the people of color?

A bill has been proposed that would empower the state to decide who can and will get married...An application of sorts.
Proposed Florida bill would require couples to read 'healthy marriage' guide before tying the knot

I can’t help but wonder...Why not propose a bill that would allow the state to decide who can have children and who can’t? How cool would it be if people had to ‘qualify’ to procreate? That seems to make much better sense...no?

So older women can't get married because they can't procreate? What about those men and women who are sterile?

So many cans of worms here. This is why Kings and Queens got pregnant and then married. The King wanted to be SURE she was fertile before he married her. Divorce being a no-no for Catholics in Europe before the Reformation.

Forum List

Back