Florida Turning Bright Red

So when Texas flips blue, you're going to move?
It will be interesting if the people living outside the Blue Cities would obey the orders to carry the proper globalist authoritarian documentation. Who knew we are not divided in politics as much as good and bad with social justice used to bring it on?

Lol. You think that means I believe I can get rid of this corrupt two party system. I don’t know how you can conclude this.
No, I don't think you believe can. That's why I said, good luck changing that. Because I believe you want it changed.

2 things...

Number one:

this is not all that uncommon. Especially for members if a party whose candidate is an incumbent for whom they need not vote. Rush Limbaugh asked his audience to do that in a couple of elections, calling it, "Operation Chaos."

And in 2020, with Trump being the incumbent, that was the perfect time for Republicans to do exactly that in states like Florida which have closed primaries.

Number two:

Whoever created the maps in the OP intentionally picked March, 2020 as the starting date of their claims. That was the month of the Florida Democratic primaries which would have the most Republicans registered as Democrats. The maker of those maps clearly intended to show a switch from blue to red which doesn't actually exist. Most Florida presidential elections have been fairly close for many years now. I don't see a reason for that to change.

This is all speculation. You don't actually have evidence this was the reason and this is the first time since statehood that registered Republicans outnumbered Democrats, so even if your theories are true, there has still been a political shift in the state.

Florida should bring back impact fees on people who move here from out of state.

$1000 per vehicle and $10,000 per house purchased from OUT OF STATE RESIDENTS.

SUNSHINE TAX.

Florida and Virginia have recently gone solid red. California with the failed recall of Newsom is solid blue.

People like myself are moving to regions of politically like minded people.

DeSantis has shown America how competent Conservative leadership can promote prosperity and Liberty. Americans like that.

This is in contrast to the miserable failed Democrat leadership we have seen in other states.

No, I don't think you believe can. That's why I said, good luck changing that. Because I believe you want it changed.
I most certainly want it changed, but realize it’s impossible.

Florida should bring back impact fees on people who move here from out of state.

$1000 per vehicle and $10,000 per house purchased from OUT OF STATE RESIDENTS.

SUNSHINE TAX.

I have a better idea.

Close Florida to out of state.

Allow a three day visa for business.

The only people allowed to move into the state will be people that can prove that their ancestors fought for the Confederacy.

Absolutely no Negroes, Hispanics or Yankees for any reason.

I have a better idea.

Close Florida to out of state.

Allow a three day visa for business.

The only people allowed to move into the state will be people that can prove that their ancestors fought for the Confederacy.

Absolutely no Negroes, Hispanics or Yankees for any reason.

You had me, then you lost me.

The Confederacy?

You mean the people who started a war to prove they were better than the ******* and lost?

That Confederacy?

Florida and Virginia have recently gone solid red. California with the failed recall of Newsom is solid blue.

People like myself are moving to regions of politically like minded people.

It's the covid thing. LOL

Seriously, I think the dems will be in for a shallacking, and the progressives will blame it on not being progressive enough. LOL

Meanwhile, the gop has at least another full year, year and a half, to derail any run by Trump

Forum List

Back