🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Floridians, image a world where Governor Andrew Gillum was in charge of social distancing

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
yeah, I'd say you baws dodged a bullet...

it would have given James Woods enough material to get himself kicked off Twatter though....

iconpopcorn.gif

They are starting to let out PRISONERS in CA. because of this and I heard in Iran they let out some 80,000 I think . Then we have this ... so reality will be hitting soon.
All of this is about CONTROLLING us

N.Y. UNEMPLOYMENT SITE GOES DOWN AFTER “TENS OF THOUSANDS” LOSE JOBS
Government site overwhelmed by mass traffic after layoffs

Gillum still has hope of becoming Schiff's new dude. That's where his political future is. Either that or he can apply at Anthony Weiner's new college and hope for the best.

They are starting to let out PRISONERS in CA. because of this and I heard in Iran they let out some 80,000 I think . Then we have this ... so reality will be hitting soon.

The 80,000 Iranians are on YOUR side

The 80,000 Iranians are on YOUR side

That makes me feel totally better. lmfao then there is reality.

upload_2020-3-17_10-5-5.jpeg

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General of World Health Organization Severely Overstated the Fatality Rate of the Coronavirus Leading to the Greatest Global Panic in History

"So, kids, while we are all quarantined, why not have fun?! Which of these Alyssa Milano love muffins is the more typical Democrat, do you think?"

ETRGzWDU0AICAdb

Forum List

Back