Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So you admit that you haven't a clue as to all the gays around you.

Actually there are very few around me as far as my personal life, children attend a private school, we are Catholic, I work from home and my husband is responsible for hiring associates. The only time I'm subjected to the perversion is out in public and my gaydar is in perfect working order

LOL....of course....because gays don't teach at private schools and of course there are no gay Catholics.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

There was one homo teacher and when it was learned he was fired in about one day. That's why the school was chosen :)
Considering what church you belong to you have much more serious threats to worry than gay men.

If I gave a damn what a leftist loon thinks I'd be concerned but since I don't, I'm not
The rapists of small children belong to your church, not mine. Father McFeely will be raping your child, also not mine.

Actually there are very few around me as far as my personal life, children attend a private school, we are Catholic, I work from home and my husband is responsible for hiring associates. The only time I'm subjected to the perversion is out in public and my gaydar is in perfect working order

LOL....of course....because gays don't teach at private schools and of course there are no gay Catholics.

There was one homo teacher and when it was learned he was fired in about one day. That's why the school was chosen :)
Considering what church you belong to you have much more serious threats to worry than gay men.

If I gave a damn what a leftist loon thinks I'd be concerned but since I don't, I'm not
The rapists of small children belong to your church, not mine. Father McFeely will be raping your child, also not mine.

Tell that to the Terrance Bean and Harvey Milk types

ROFLMNAO!

I guess I will never tire of the Leftist struggle with "CAUSE AND EFFECT!".

Even as evil Advocates for the Normalization of Sexual Abnormality, it laments the consequences of Sexual Abnormality... demanding that such is the result of Christianity, wherein the Religion's originator stated that those who harm a child would be better off if they tied a MASSIVE STONE AROUND THEIR NECK and toss that stone into the ocean... than to harm a child and show up for their final judgment.

(For the edification of the intellectually less fortunate, this is Christianity standing DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO SEXUAL ABNORMALITY AS SUCH IS INTRINSICALLY HARMFUL TO CHILDREN! And Christ is going to literally, kick the hell out of the sexually abnormal, at their final judgment, for the harm they caused children, through their perverse, subjective 'needs'. Meaning in short, from the Christian perspective: THAT'S BAD!)

A gay couple's desire to force a Christian florist to service their wedding should not take precedence over the Christian florist's constitutional rights of freedom of religion, freedom of association, and private property.

Where in the world do gays get off thinking they have some kind of "right" to force religious business people to service their ceremonies against their will? Just because you're religious and you happen to own a business does not mean you surrender your fundamental constitutional rights.

And I ask again, What happened to the repeated promise that "if you're not gay, gay marriage won't affect you"?

Suing Christian florists, bakers, photographers, etc., because they don't want to service gay weddings is hateful bigotry and thoroughly un-American. But, of course, gays and their allies couldn't care less

‘Disappointed': Gay CNN Host Declares Enraging Hope For 6-Year-Old Daughter

CNN’s “butch lesbian” Sally Kohn is making headlines after declaring quite the shocking admission in regards to her 6-year-old daughter. According to the leftist mother, she “hopes” her daughter is gay and is disappointed she’s already “boy crazy.”

The 37-year-old gay mom explains in an op-ed with The Washington Post, “I’m gay. And I want my kid to be gay, too.”

Kohn attempts to justify her completely out of touch position as any bias a parent might feel the need to pass off on their children. “[W]e define happiness as some variation on our own lives, or at least the lives of our expectations,” she writes. “If we went to college, we want our kids to go to college. If we like sports, we want our kids to like sports. If we vote Democrat, of course we want our kids to vote Democrat.”

Unfortunately for her, it appears her eager attempts to warp the mind of her own child are failing – and miserably so. “t doesn’t look like my 6-year-old daughter is gay,” she states in disappointment.

Shockingly, this reality didn’t come to be on account of Kohn. The gay activist outlined her significant past of brainwashing attempts in an effort to pervert her own child.

“We’ve bought every picture book featuring gay families, even the not-very-good ones, and we have most of the nontraditional-gender-role books as well — about the princess who likes to fight dragons and the boy who likes to wear dresses,” Kohn writes.

She even went so far as to explain, “When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad.”

The fact of the matter here is that Kohn’s strategy is beyond wrong – both morally and objectively. Just for instance, contemplate a scenario where a mother and father were forcing their gay son to be straight. How do you think Kohn would respond?

Despite that being the case, it seems that Kohn is experiencing her fair share of karma as she later writes that her daughter is “boy crazy.” Kohn then concludes out of obligation, “I’m going to support my daughter, whatever choices she makes.”

It wouldn’t take much to punch holes through the lunacy the gay woman put forth. However, the argument against her tactics was perhaps put best by someone – oddly enough, a gay man – who commented directly on her article:

Sorry as a gay man I totally disagree. Growing up in the conservative South I’ve seen what pushing kids can do whether gay or straight. Personally I don’t think she should even have kids with that type of thinking. It is bad enough to be a lesbian or be gay striving to be accepted. Which personally at this point I am totally over the desire to be accepted at all. But personally this woman’s views are just as bad any parent who wants their kid to grow up in a prefabricated mold. She might as well have said, “I want my kid only to marry someone white.”

Mad World News Disappointed Gay CNN Host Declares ENRAGING Hope For 6-Year-Old Daughter

[/QUOTE]

The very sad thing is I think you actually believe your children are safe just so long as you don't let them near any homosexuals.

I'd prefer to tell it to the tens of thousands of children your church has paid off, for hiding away and protecting the men who raped them.

The very sad thing is I think you actually believe your children are safe just so long as you don't let them near any homosexuals.[/QUOTE]

I KNOW our children are safe, that's my job as their mother.

A gay couple's desire to force a Christian florist to service their wedding should not take precedence over the Christian florist's constitutional rights of freedom of religion, freedom of association, and private property.

Where in the world do gay get off thinking they have some kind of "right" to force religious business people to service their ceremonies against their will?

Because Washington State laws says that business's are required to do business with customers regardless of race, creed, gender, and other things, including sexual identity.

Where do gays get off thinking that they should be protected by the law like Christians are?

Where indeed.

You democrats are at war with civil rights and especially with Christians.
We sane people are only at war with bigoted Christians, and all other bigots, who want to hang STRAIGHTS ONLY signs on their shops.[/QUOTE]

Jake, I would in no way call you sane.

You are at war with civil rights. Revoking freedom of speech, association, and religion are a major goal of your party.

Where in the world do gays get off thinking they have some kind of "right" to force religious business people to service their ceremonies against their will? Just because you're religious and you happen to own a business does not mean you surrender your fundamental constitutional rights.

And I ask again, What happened to the repeated promise that "if you're not gay, gay marriage won't affect you"?

Suing Christian florists, bakers, photographers, etc., because they don't want to service gay weddings is hateful bigotry and thoroughly un-American. But, of course, gays and their allies couldn't care less
Discrimination is un-American, at least it's supposed to be. And equality, even when at the store, is a good thing. We regulate capitalism, deal with it.

Where in the world do gay get off thinking they have some kind of "right" to force religious business people to service their ceremonies against their will?

Because Washington State laws says that business's are required to do business with customers regardless of race, creed, gender, and other things, including sexual identity.

Where do gays get off thinking that they should be protected by the law like Christians are?

Where indeed.
State law doesn't trump the Constitution unless states act unconstitutionally, which they do. Time to take the country back!

The very sad thing is I think you actually believe your children are safe just so long as you don't let them near any homosexuals.

I KNOW our children are safe, that's my job as their mother.[/QUOTE]

I am fairly confident every mother of every molested child believed the same thing.

Famous last words. Tell us the ages and sexes of your children, and I'll do the math on when or if they have already been raped or molested? If daddy is a step-dad, and you have girls, you're in deep trouble.

I am fairly confident every mother of every molested child believed the same thing.[/QUOTE]

My children will tell me or their father if anyone tries to molest them, that's part of my job. They know they can tell us anything and they will be fully supported...and protected

Famous last words. Tell us the ages and sexes of your children, and I'll do the math on when or if they have already been raped or molested? If daddy is a step-dad, and you have girls, you're in deep trouble.

Dude sit your dumb ass down already, you're only impressing your own idiot self

It should only take a max of ten seconds to figure out how the florist or baker knows a couple who are getting married are gay, but I will allow you the full 20 minutes it takes a retard to figure it out.

Tic toc!

In the meantime, those STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries and florists are going to need a sign.

So, the only way is if the homosexuals announce it and make it an issue.

Forum List

Back