Florist Sued for Refusing Service to Gay Couple Pens Defiant Letter Rejecting Gov’t Settlement Offer

The bigots want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries and florists and lunch counters.

They will need a sign like this one:

346rxpi.jpg

Comrade Jake, how would these bakeries and florists even know a customer was gay - unless the customer announces it?

Behavior <> skin color - even if your filthy party tries to make it so,

If it's homo men look for a lisp, limp wrist, sashaying and the use of the word fabulous. Women: look for lots of flannel, hairy lips and backs and men's haircuts

And Jews have big noses...and black people love watermelon.....
And the Irish are short, stupid, drunk and never bathe. The women have a zillion kids with a zillion men.

Yay!!!!! I've pissed the lezbo off. SUCCESS!!!!!!:fu:

No wonder you have no clue when it comes to knowing who is 'gay'- you can't even understand sarcasm.

The bigots want STRAIGHTS ONLY bakeries and florists and lunch counters.

They will need a sign like this one:

346rxpi.jpg

Comrade Jake, how would these bakeries and florists even know a customer was gay - unless the customer announces it?

If it's homo men look for a lisp, limp wrist, sashaying and the use of the word fabulous. Women: look for lots of flannel, hairy lips and backs and men's haircuts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So you admit that you haven't a clue as to all the gays around you.

Actually there are very few around me as far as my personal life, children attend a private school, we are Catholic, I work from home and my husband is responsible for hiring associates. The only time I'm subjected to the perversion is out in public and my gaydar is in perfect working order

LOL....of course....because gays don't teach at private schools and of course there are no gay Catholics.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

There was one homo teacher and when it was learned he was fired in about one day. That's why the school was chosen :)

And Jews have big noses...and black people love watermelon.....
And the Irish are short, stupid, drunk and never bathe. The women have a zillion kids with a zillion men.

Yay!!!!! I've pissed the lezbo off. SUCCESS!!!!!!:fu:

No wonder you have no clue when it comes to knowing who is 'gay'- you can't even understand sarcasm.

Waaahhhhhhhh:crybaby::crybaby:

You are one sick puppy.

38% of Democrats consider themselves 'born again'
Most Democrats are Christian.
57% of Catholics are Democrats.

Just sick pos like you try to pretend that you are 'victims' because you are expected to obey the laws too.

You democrats are at war with civil rights and especially with Christians.

You idiots are at war with intelligent thought, truth, and especially with human kindness.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So you admit that you haven't a clue as to all the gays around you.

Actually there are very few around me as far as my personal life, children attend a private school, we are Catholic, I work from home and my husband is responsible for hiring associates. The only time I'm subjected to the perversion is out in public and my gaydar is in perfect working order

LOL....of course....because gays don't teach at private schools and of course there are no gay Catholics.

There was one homo teacher and when it was learned he was fired in about one day. That's why the school was chosen :)

Well of course.

Imagine if they had found out he was Jewish.

Has nothing to do with Relativism. It is simply a case of enforcing the law of Washington State.

"He (The Judge) said that while religious beliefs are protected by the First Amendment, actions based on those beliefs aren't necessarily." Your religion might say the only way to heaven is by human sacrifice. You have the right to believe it, however if you acted it out you'll be charged with murder and thrown in jail. Unless the high court rules that accommodation laws are unconstitutional imo this decision will stand.
The moron equated it to murder? Wow. No wonder we have so many problems. We aren't talking about some nut or small nut cult dreams up. Christianity has been very well established here, lots of it on display, probably in the same court house the retard ruled from.
I'm discriminatory against pan handlers - should I be punished?
The comparison doesnt make much sense

That's because the comparison represents truth and as a relativist... you lack the means to discern truth.

(That's sorta the downside to it... LOL! But, in fairness, there was NO WAY you could have known that... )

The obvious problem with your conclusion being your assumption that anything you believe must be 'objective' truth. When your beliefs are run of the mill relativistic assumption and subjective opinion.
The problem with his post is he actually sees a logical comparison between discriminating against panhandlers (who ask for something for nothing) and a florist who advertises she wants to sell something of value. And he bitches about relativism. LOL
he just doesn't understand what rellativism is. not his fault, he was likely born stupid.

And LOOK! Right on time.. ANOTHER demonstration of straw reasoning is offered up, as a means to distract from the pesky standing points.

We know from our recent lessons that such reasoning is disqualified from consideration by soundly reasoned people, thus... Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Now just for the pure sadistic entertainment of it all... let's examine the objective resource known as "The Big Book of Words" wherein the meaning of 'words' is set so that people can use words and have some hope to convey what it is they're hoping to get across...

"Big Books of Words" come in many sizes and usually in the shape of a rectangle... For the uninitiated among the intellectually less fortunate (Leftists) we can recognize such by this picture on the Front: DICTIONARY.

It should tell us what "Relativism" is:

Relativism: The doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

Now let's compare THAT 'definition' of Relativism, to what I said "Relativism" IS:

"Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes."

Oh my... The two stated 'is'.. appear to be strikingly similar.

Now, what CAN we make of THAT?

Well of course.

Our children have Jewish teachers, I have no problem with that. With that said I'll never knowingly let a homo be in any position of trust or authority with our children

The moron equated it to murder? Wow. No wonder we have so many problems. We aren't talking about some nut or small nut cult dreams up. Christianity has been very well established here, lots of it on display, probably in the same court house the retard ruled from.

That's because the comparison represents truth and as a relativist... you lack the means to discern truth.

(That's sorta the downside to it... LOL! But, in fairness, there was NO WAY you could have known that... )

The obvious problem with your conclusion being your assumption that anything you believe must be 'objective' truth. When your beliefs are run of the mill relativistic assumption and subjective opinion.
The problem with his post is he actually sees a logical comparison between discriminating against panhandlers (who ask for something for nothing) and a florist who advertises she wants to sell something of value. And he bitches about relativism. LOL
he just doesn't understand what rellativism is. not his fault, he was likely born stupid.

And LOOK! Right on time.. ANOTHER demonstration of straw reasoning is offered up, as a means to distract from the pesky standing points.

We know from our recent lessons that such reasoning is disqualified from consideration by soundly reasoned people, thus... Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Now just for the pure sadistic entertainment of it all... let's examine the objective resource known as "The Big Book of Words" wherein the meaning of 'words' is set so that people can use words and have some hope to convey what it is they're hoping to get across...

"Big Books of Words" come in many sizes and usually in the shape of a rectangle... For the uninitiated among the intellectually less fortunate (Leftists) we can recognize such by this picture on the Front: DICTIONARY.

Relativism: The doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

Now let's compare THAT 'definition' of Relativism, to what I said "Relativism" IS:

"Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes."

you have the dictionary definition but you don't understand the concept. it's like most people rattling off e=mc^2. knowing the equation doesn't make them einstein.

Has nothing to do with Relativism. It is simply a case of enforcing the law of Washington State.

"He (The Judge) said that while religious beliefs are protected by the First Amendment, actions based on those beliefs aren't necessarily." Your religion might say the only way to heaven is by human sacrifice. You have the right to believe it, however if you acted it out you'll be charged with murder and thrown in jail. Unless the high court rules that accommodation laws are unconstitutional imo this decision will stand.
Being discriminatory against gay people is about as relativist as it gets.

Advertising one's desires to sell something, does not imply the desire to promote the destruction of the viability of one's own culture.

In truth, there is no principle, anywhere, wherein one must set aside or otherwise reject the principles that assure one's own viability, by advertising one's product and/or services... .

Yet there you are implying that such is the case... . Huh... What CAN we make of THAT?

And your religion is expressly relativistic. Religion is utterly at the whim of culture, society, history and personal context. Just as your beliefs are. For example, which aspects of nature you cherry pick and which you ignore are based on your culture, history, society and context.

You don't, for example, cite the predation of the sick and the old as a virtue of 'natural law' because you don't want to prey on the sick and old. Despite the fact that it happens in nature all the time.

Your standard isn't nature. Your standard is those parts of nature that align with what you already believe. Those that don't are discarded.

All your fellow relativists similarly cherry pick, ignore and emphasize to justify what they choose to believe.

Well of course.

Our children have Jewish teachers, I have no problem with that. With that said I'll never knowingly let a homo be in any position of trust or authority with our children

Ah so your bigotry is limited just to homosexuals- not Jews- gotcha- so hard to keep track of which people the bigots spew hatred towards.

Stevie the racist- he feels the same way as you do about homosexuals- but he also thinks that all black men want to rape you, and that Jews are all pulling the strings and secretly control everything in the world.

But I will just put you in the same camp as this this guy:

upload_2015-2-23_13-46-5.jpeg

Considering what church you belong to you have much more serious threats to worry than gay men.

Advertising one's desires to sell something, does not imply the desire to promote the destruction of the viability of one's own culture.

You assume the destruction of our culture, because you assume your religious beliefs are valid. But neither is necessarily true. Both are subjective opinion based on relativistic beliefs.

If nature were truly the basis of your conception of natural law then anything that occurs in nature would be authoritative. But nature isn't your basis. You are your basis. Your judgment, your beliefs, your preconceptions. Which is why you omit anything that happens in nature that you don't like or is inconsistent with your beliefs.

Just as you interpret around any portion of the Bible that you don't like. All Theists do this. And when you can arbitrarily ignore or interpret around anything your 'authority' says, then your 'authority' isn't your source.

You are. Citing your subjective, relativist self.

you have the dictionary definition but you don't understand the concept. it's like most people rattling off e=mc^2. knowing the equation doesn't make them einstein.

ROFLMNAO!

So.. the DICTIONARY DEFINITION fails to inform the reader of 'the concept'?

LMNAO!
Reader, you can NOT make this crap up.

Now let's take another look at 'the concept' and see if we can find any correlation between the idiocy cited above, and that concept:

So... we have the objective resource, which defines the word, establishing the soundly reasoned absolute of what the word means... and the testimony from the cited contributor that such "knowledge" differs from her cultural, societal, historical and personal context... thus that knowledge does not represent truth.

HEY! LOOK AT THAT! Objective reasoning WINS AGAIN! Why it's like a natural LAW!

ROFLMNAO!

So.. the DICTIONARY DEFINITION fails to inform the reader of 'the concept'?

Wait...weren't you the same guy that ignored the dictionary definition of 'natural born'?

You can't cite the same source you ignore when it contradicts you. If you do, then like any 'appeal to authority', your authority isn't your source. You are. With you ignoring anything your authority says that you don't like.

You do this all the time. On natural law, on God, on the Bible. Where you arbitrarily ignore anything you don't like based on your own beliefs, judgment, history and context. The beating heart of relativism by your own standards.

Which is why relativism is your standard. As your beliefs are subject to history, context, society and culture. Just like any relativist.

You assume the destruction of our culture, because you assume your religious beliefs...

INCREDIBLE!

Yet ANOTHER demonstration of STRAW REASONING!

It is as IF the intellectually less fortunate 'believe' that Straw reasoning is the purest ESSENCE of reason.

Sadly, as we learned in our previous lessons, such reasoning is invalid reasoning, thus is disqualified from consideration by reasonable people. Therefore, once again you have yielded from the standing points, thus conceding to those standing points.

And with that explained ONCE AGAIN: Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Considering what church you belong to you have much more serious threats to worry than gay men.

If I gave a damn what a leftist loon thinks I'd be concerned but since I don't, I'm not

If I gave a damn what a leftist loon thinks I'd be concerned but since I don't, I'm not

She relies upon her 'gaydar' - because she knows that they all act just like Liberace......

You assume the destruction of our culture, because you assume your religious beliefs...

INCREDIBLE!

Yet ANOTHER demonstration of STRAW REASONING!

It is as IF the intellectually less fortunate 'believe' that Straw reasoning is the purest ESSENCE of reason.

Sadly, as we learned in our previous lessons, such reasoning is invalid reasoning, thus is disqualified from consideration by reasonable people. Therefore, once again you have yielded from the standing points, thus conceding to those standing points.

And with that explained ONCE AGAIN: Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Note you don't actually disagree with me. But instead give us elaborate excuses for why you plan on running away.

You don't need an excuse, Keyes. You can just run. As you're clearly not going to carry your argument by way of logic or reason, having none. Marriage doesn't exist in nature. Making your insistence that 'nature' is the exclusive basis of marriage irrational nonsense. Your argument fell apart. So you abandoned it.

Treating your claims like the garbage they are.

Worse, you're condemning 'relativism', while at the same time cherry picking nature, the Bible and the dictionary based on your culture, society, history and personal context. Demonstrating the very process you're condemning. Your system of belief is inescapably relavist and subjective.

Thus, the debate isn't between 'truth' and 'relativism'. Its a debate between your subjective, relativist opinion and someone else's. Which doesn't define 'truth'. But opinion.

Forum List

Back