flotus is huge hypocrit

Maybe if Trump models his boner to unsuspecting woman, she would retract it.

brummelben are you denying that rap and hip hop lyrics are not full of very demeaning and derogatory words that could be verbal assault and leading to physical assault?
Let me repeat, once again, Michelle was referring to the words of a man , a presidential candidate, who wants to assume the highest office in the world. Is this the kind of creature that you want to represent our country? Not me

brummelben are you denying that rap and hip hop lyrics are not full of very demeaning and derogatory words that could be verbal assault and leading to physical assault?

That's right, not one person has ever been assaulted, hurt or anything remotely close due to rap music.

Mochelle the belle is forgetting the hip hop and rap people who have graced the Whitehouse since her move into Government housing...

Michelle Obama Says She's Never Heard Anything Like Trump? - The Rush Limbaugh Show
She was referring specifically to Presidential candidates. Its time to stop repeating what Rush tell you, think for yourself, or even better listen to her speech
That isn't what she said at all. You assholes are spinning like tops.

Let me repeat, once again, Michelle was referring to the words of a man , a presidential candidate, who wants to assume the highest office in the world. Is this the kind of creature that you want to represent our country? Not me

Let me repeat, once again, Michelle was referring to the words of a man , a presidential candidate

Where did she say that?

That's right, not one person has ever been assaulted, hurt or anything remotely close due to rap music.
Obviously, you couldn't care less what she had to say. But once again, is this the type of speech you want for our next president? A president who tells us its OK to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass

Don't vote for him then...

You are just an idiot...

Obviously, you couldn't care less what she had to say. But once again, is this the type of speech you want for our next president? A president who tells us its OK to refer to his daughter as a piece of ass
Obviously you are fine with whatever crap comes out of his mouth

I was being sarcastic. These idiots love to create strawmen so I was arguing what they wanted to hear. These people don't know how to have intelligent discussions so once you accept that and realize this site is purely for comedic relief, it all becomes much easier.

Don't vote for him then...

You are just an idiot...

Show me a case where anyone was ever hurt because of rap music. I can show you where people committed acts of violence because of Black Sabbath. I guess rock music and more importantly, white people are the cause of our problems.

Michelle Obama Says She's Never Heard Anything Like Trump?
"It's not locker room talk. I don't know men who talk that way. Decent men do not talk that way. What Trump was talking about was sexual assault," she said. "Donald Trump was acting out sexual assault, and it is intolerable." Something... You know, Trump said... If you go back to this audiotape, he said, "When you're a celebrity, they let you do anything." How can there can be assault if somebody's granting permission?

WOW... How pious! How pure. How f...king TWO FACED.

Yesterday, we learned that Kendrick Lamar fulfilled a wish he's had ever since the "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" remix ("In the White House with a mink/Running through that bitch like it's my house," although he didn't seem to be wearing any fur at the time), paying a visit to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave as a guest of one of his biggest fans, President Obama. He and his crew were given a tour, hitting a rap squat along the way, and making for a pretty historic moment. Knowing the Obama family's love for hip hop, though, he's far from the first MC to earn an invite to their home.

Or did poor offended Michelle have ANY problems when the pastor of her church said the following about Bill Clinton from the pulpit in front of all the congregation: Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn't there when the Reverend Wright was talking about Bill Clinton. You remember what Reverend Wright said about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? "And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby." "Bill was riding dirty," and the population, the congregation went nuts.

RDD_1210 my deepest regrets then...

3798878-0439662092-b39cf5.jpeg

Show me a case where anyone was ever hurt because of rap music. I can show you where people committed acts of violence because of Black Sabbath. I guess rock music and more importantly, white people are the cause of our problems.

What's your point? Oh yea I forgot you don't have one... flotus was campaigning and being hypocritical...

What's your point? Oh yea I forgot you don't have one... flotus was campaigning and being hypocritical...

No she wasn't.

Let me preface this statement by saying I am not voting for Donald Dump and I have never listened to Rush Limpballs...

Either she is offended by all such talk, or she is offended by none of it. Regardless of the status of the person spewing the filth, rapper or Presidential candidate, it doesn't matter. If you are only offended for the sake of political convenience, you are a hypocrite. Period. There is no further discussion.

Nope. You clearly are more comfortable having a woman with actions that proved negligent in matters of national security to represent our country.

Forum List

Back