FLOTUS Torches Trump: ‘This Is Not How Decent Human Beings Behave’

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core. With her voice shaking at times,

iu

Hey, the statute of limitations hasn't run out on the crime of the century (any century)...ie Barack Hussein Obama not being qualified to be president.....dozens, maybe hundreds of felonies over the last 8 years.

What did the moose say about obie parading his boner around in front of women?

Hey, the statute of limitations hasn't run out on the crime of the century (any century)...ie Barack Hussein Obama not being qualified to be president.....dozens, maybe hundreds of felonies over the last 8 years.
:itsok:

Hey a twofer! Just remember this....Trump can instruct AG Giuliani to proceed with a massive number of indictments that will make the Nuremberg trials look like a country bumpkin justice of the peace affair. I suggest mass-hangings starting with the Obamas, Clintons, followed by every crook who's worked for them...Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Janet Reno, Rahm Emanuel, Sydney Blumenthal....the list is endless.

Mooch can't stomach the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, lying traitorous thief:

That emoji seems be all you got these days.

It's the quickest way to illustrate my sympathy for you guys.

Nah....you're just too damn stupid to come with your own material.

Mooch can't stomach the diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, lying traitorous thief:

I just did...explaining it to you. Perhaps I need to go back to smilies for you?

Hey a twofer! Just remember this....Trump can instruct AG Giuliani to proceed with a massive number of indictments that will make the Nuremberg trials look like a country bumpkin justice of the peace affair. I suggest mass-hangings starting with the Obamas, Clintons, followed by every crook who's worked for them...Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, Janet Reno, Rahm Emanuel, Sydney Blumenthal....the list is endless.
^ This is the America under Drumpsters.....not any different than any other dictatorship. Fortunately, it will not happen.

I just did...explaining it to you. Perhaps I need to go back to smilies for you?

No need to explain,it's the same reason hillary cant run on her accomplishments....there are none.

She said Trump’s words shook her to her core. With her voice shaking at times,

iu
Just fuck you, weasel. Where do you get off determining how that tape affected any woman. A lot of women found it personally upsetting.
And the same women didn't give a flying fuck how many women Bill actually layed hands on against their will.

So fuck you too with your faux political outrage.

Forum List

Back